Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4954

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleButter  [View Original Post]
    After reading this review I decided to see her. I must say I disagree with a lot of what was wrote in this review. She does not have a rocking body, no way is she 40-ish, she Hass to be 50 to 55 because I am in my late 40's and she is definitely a lot older than me. I almost walked out of the room, but I thought what the heck I'll stay. I drove 45 minutes to see her so maybe it would be worth it. I definitely will not repeat, not for the price that she charges. $200 for her is more than I'm willing to spend on her. But that is just my opinion may be completely different than yours.

    Her pros.

    Nice, Sober, not drugged out, could carry a conversation, tries hard. Safe hotel.

    Cons.

    No ass, not fat, but belly was definitely hanging over her shorts.

    Definitely older than what she says, not a updated picture, after 15 minutes she was getting tired and said her knees hurt.

    Overpriced.

    Smokes and smells like cigarettes.

    I know a lot of guys are into the grandma scene, she might be something you would be interested in seeing then.

    I was totally expecting a lady and her early 40's with a tight body, that is not what I got.
    All I can say is one mans meat is other mans poison! YMMV! I found her pretty cool and others have also!

  2. #4953

    Tee link not working.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    After I inquired if Tee was legit I got a message from her saying yes she was and that she really would like me to visit her for a romp. So I reached out got her at the right time and off I went. When I arrived the house was empty and met tee at the door. Her pics are accurate and she is really good looking, we went to the back when she had a place for me to set my clothes, I set my donation on the table we chatted for a bit but I got restless and wanted to start pleasing her. Started with some nice DFK then moved down to her soft clean kitty and began DATY. I went to town on this girl and she really enjoyed it. Didn't get her to truly O but I got real close. Moved on to BBBJ which was the best I've had in a good while, Tee's mouth is soft plumped and she knows how to "lubricate" for a soft ride. This went on for quite some time until I had enough and needed to stick it in her. Spread her as wide as I could for MISH, inserted and for as wet as this girl was Jr got STUCK. Yes that is how damn tight she is, couldn't believe it, and on top of that her insides are small so it was marvelous. Once I bottomed out and got BALLS DEEP, I put my A game in to it and went to slammin' this chick, held out as long as I could but ended up nutting, it was THAT GOOD. I wasn't giving up that easy and as the juice kept flowing I kept pounding, Tee took advantage of that also, holding me down tight and guiding Jr. In and out of her, we kept this going for about 5 or so minutes until I was floppy as a fish. This girl rode me really, really well. Got dressed and left, as I left there was some guys there but they didn't even see me.

    Rate was $ for the HH and was perfect, no clock watching, no rush, was super, super into it. Made sure I was Pounded and Pleased. I had a good session getting BLACKED again. LOL!

    I'd def see her again and you should too! http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/864209247742.
    The link in the original post is not working for me, is this the lady in question? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/460261705030.

  3. #4952

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering for over 20 years and have been on this Forum for some time but have only been contributing for the last year since this site went back up. Today, I TOFTT and saw a ad on Skip the Games that intrigued me. Older woman, GFE with only one picture. Found out later that she used to be on Backpage some years ago and is just recently back in the area. WOW! Was I in for a surprise! Rate was a little high, 200 Mario's for a hour, but ended up being well worth it! A spinner with a fit and rocking body and super intense! Started with DFK and she was all over me and soon BBBJ, DATY and finished! She won't be here long but some of you older mongers might remember her. I prefer older women, since I am older (she is fortyish) but man alive does she have skills! She also prefers Seniors, but I highly recommend!
    After reading this review I decided to see her. I must say I disagree with a lot of what was wrote in this review. She does not have a rocking body, no way is she 40-ish, she Hass to be 50 to 55 because I am in my late 40's and she is definitely a lot older than me. I almost walked out of the room, but I thought what the heck I'll stay. I drove 45 minutes to see her so maybe it would be worth it. I definitely will not repeat, not for the price that she charges. $200 for her is more than I'm willing to spend on her. But that is just my opinion may be completely different than yours.

    Her pros.

    Nice, Sober, not drugged out, could carry a conversation, tries hard. Safe hotel.

    Cons.

    No ass, not fat, but belly was definitely hanging over her shorts.

    Definitely older than what she says, not a updated picture, after 15 minutes she was getting tired and said her knees hurt.

    Overpriced.

    Smokes and smells like cigarettes.

    I know a lot of guys are into the grandma scene, she might be something you would be interested in seeing then.

    I was totally expecting a lady and her early 40's with a tight body, that is not what I got.

  4. #4951

    Any Feedback

    New post on STG. Anyone has any feedback on this girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...x/518632112152

  5. #4950

    You were amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, tries her best to please her patients and reasonable fees.
    Thank you so much for coming by.

    Until next time!

  6. #4949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    If it's her, she used to wear skimpy cheerleader outfits. Could I get her number if it's the girl in the pic.
    Ya she was up in cocoa beach long time ago and than was renting little efficiency on AIA in satellite beach, she had some troubles and went to finishing school for a while. She was nice it has been a long time.

  7. #4948

    10 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    If it's her, she used to wear skimpy cheerleader outfits. Could I get her number if it's the girl in the pic.
    Saw her 10 years ago when I was visiting friends in Cocoa Beach. Awesome lady. Would sure love to see her again.

  8. #4947

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    That's Colleen. Lots of reviews on her. Lately she's been reviewed as good to go. She stays at the M6 in PB.
    She has always been on my bucket list and today my regular appointment went radio silence before our visit! Oh well, reached out to her, went over to see her within 45 minutes and wow is she cool! Beautiful girl with a great hairstyle and body! Half an hour 140 Mario's and was well worth it. Started with DFK, damn she is a good kisser! BBBJ which was awesome followed by DATY and 69! Well it was great on such short notice and yes I know the motel, it is a little shady, but no matter. She is trying to get a regular place and I predict that she will meet the right clientele through this Forum to help her! Well worth the visit and will definitely see again and highly recommend.

  9. #4946

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    Hey Willie do you have a link available?
    Amen Willie! She's awesome.

  10. #4945

    Dinah

    Great massage, tries her best to please her patients and reasonable fees.

  11. #4944

    Motel six.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that the M6 in PB is about as bad as the Budget Inn in Cocoa. Nefarious characters hanging about watching the activity and conducting trade of the sort that brings Uncle LEO around. Anyone have first-hand experience with the location? At least they'll leave the light on for you.
    I have gone there for some dates. I didn't find it too scary. However I did park my car at the Lowe's next door. There is a gas station right nearby that actually has a scarier crowd in the motel.

  12. #4943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Motel 6

    I've heard that the M6 in PB is about as bad as the Budget Inn in Cocoa. Nefarious characters hanging about watching the activity and conducting trade of the sort that brings Uncle LEO around. Anyone have first-hand experience with the location? At least they'll leave the light on for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    That's Colleen. Lots of reviews on her. Lately she's been reviewed as good to go. She stays at the M6 in PB.

  13. #4942

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    That's Colleen. Lots of reviews on her. Lately she's been reviewed as good to go. She stays at the M6 in PB.

  14. #4941

    Curious


  15. #4940

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    But it all boils down to what was actually said. It's not illegal to call or text someone. It's just what was said during conversation that can get you in trouble.
    Usually probably, yes. Hopefully so in this case. But I have seen them claim probable cause with out anything at all incriminating being said. The fact that texts were made, and a meet was set is enough for them to charge and arrest. Now whether or not they get a conviction is another story. But still the damage is done. But with this particular event, it seems as though anyone they needed to get to help there case, would already have been gotten. I highly doubt theyd be going after anyone new at this point.

    Happy hunting. Stay safe.

    Rocco.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape