Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 19285
-
05-21-19 17:00 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 1941Colleen
She has always been on my bucket list and today my regular appointment went radio silence before our visit! Oh well, reached out to her, went over to see her within 45 minutes and wow is she cool! Beautiful girl with a great hairstyle and body! Half an hour 140 Mario's and was well worth it. Started with DFK, damn she is a good kisser! BBBJ which was awesome followed by DATY and 69! Well it was great on such short notice and yes I know the motel, it is a little shady, but no matter. She is trying to get a regular place and I predict that she will meet the right clientele through this Forum to help her! Well worth the visit and will definitely see again and highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 16:47 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 59Stacey
Amen Willie! She's awesome.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 15:21 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 65Dinah
Great massage, tries her best to please her patients and reasonable fees.
-
05-21-19 14:59 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 556Motel six.
I have gone there for some dates. I didn't find it too scary. However I did park my car at the Lowe's next door. There is a gas station right nearby that actually has a scarier crowd in the motel.
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 13:20 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 196Motel 6
I've heard that the M6 in PB is about as bad as the Budget Inn in Cocoa. Nefarious characters hanging about watching the activity and conducting trade of the sort that brings Uncle LEO around. Anyone have first-hand experience with the location? At least they'll leave the light on for you.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 13:04 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 112Colleen
That's Colleen. Lots of reviews on her. Lately she's been reviewed as good to go. She stays at the M6 in PB.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 13:02 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 141Curious
Anyone visited this provider?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/699328305218
-
05-21-19 01:31 #4923Regular Member

Posts: 23Hopefully
Usually probably, yes. Hopefully so in this case. But I have seen them claim probable cause with out anything at all incriminating being said. The fact that texts were made, and a meet was set is enough for them to charge and arrest. Now whether or not they get a conviction is another story. But still the damage is done. But with this particular event, it seems as though anyone they needed to get to help there case, would already have been gotten. I highly doubt theyd be going after anyone new at this point.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting. Stay safe.
Rocco.
-
05-20-19 23:12 #4922Banned Member

Posts: 551Kelly. Tattooed Pussy
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/263829514921
Just wondered whether anyone had seen her? I saw her quite a while ago, but would never repeat. Offered BB for low entry price. SW material now.
-
05-20-19 22:32 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 179IPO: Tammy.
I wish she lived closer to me she is a treat so treat her and her bountiful bosom right!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/448756937071
Dream On. Clay.
-
05-20-19 20:33 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 1941Stacy
Yep!! Thanks for helping an old man out! I did not want to be inundated with PMs asking for her number! I appreciate it! Be safe.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 20:24 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 975Stacy
This her, Willie24?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/426159921377
-
05-20-19 20:17 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 515Ugh
Can anyone who's reviewed tee send me or post the number of their report? The three letter search thing and all, scrolling through pages of posts with a burner phone using the browser search sucks.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 19:17 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 253Is this her
If it's her, she used to wear skimpy cheerleader outfits. Could I get her number if it's the girl in the pic.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 18:31 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 1941Stacy
I'm tech challenged, so you will have to look at Space Coast and Melbourne Skip the Games today! She posted at 6:30 am but didn't reply till later in the day! Only one picture. Sorry!
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





