Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 7371
-
05-20-19 22:31 #981Senior Member

Posts: 755Lexie Rose Update
She texted me today. She is simultaneously engaged and dancing at Mardi Gras. She says she's engaged to a former client and they are trying to have a baby.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Mr. Lexi Rose: If you're on the board: Mazel Tov and what are you thinking?
-
05-20-19 13:05 #980Senior Member

Posts: 33Ok visit
Went to see this one about a 4 months ago http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/322061708974.
Lets just say there is a reason why all her pics have a filter LOL, she really wanted her candy so I talk her down to 50,did CBJ and cfc no way I was going to do anything uncovered with this chick.
Like I said had and ok time if she cleaned herself she could make good money.
-
05-20-19 01:32 #979Regular Member

Posts: 18Kiki
Just wondering if anyone know what happened to her, saw her once and tried contacting her and she hasn't responded.
-
05-19-19 23:25 #978Senior Member

Posts: 214Thanks for taking the plunge on that one. I've been interested in her for a while, but something about her messages always seemed a bit. Off. Didn't know what was up. Honestly thought it was more of a mugging risk.
Originally Posted by YourNewFriend
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 23:15 #977Senior Member

Posts: 559Seriously?? This Chick is All Over the Place!
It's crazy because I texted her and no reply then she said she was taking care of personal business. Who would of thought she's getting married! SMH. You can't make this stuff up. A week ago she's 69 ing dudes and today she's found her soul mate! I'm so confused. Seriously. This chick is all over the place. She was a definite good provider so I'm a little bummed about that. If in fact it's true. You can never trust what these wenches tell you but who the hell knows? I just find it mind boggling cause one minute she's hooking online and today's she's reformed for love!
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
05-19-19 21:57 #976Regular Member

Posts: 19Took one for the team with Megan tonight
Saw a post from Megan today. Haven't seen her post in almost a year; searched through here and only saw limited info from last fall. Prices were 100 QV, 140 hh, 240 full hour; I chose an hour.
The bad:
Well, she's not the girl in the pics, not independent, and had a guy drop her off; dark car with tinted windows, so can only guess what's going on. She has a few missing teeth, but looks more like a lack of dental care. On a good note, her breath didn't smell like chemicals.
The good:
Although she's not the girl in the ad, she's still cute. A petite girl, maybe 130 lbs and probably an A cup at most. So if you're a boob guy, you're out of luck. But if you're an ass guy, she's got quite a nice ass.
Her add mentions GFE, but she wouldn't get into any of her services during texts. Once she got here, she said no anal (not a big deal for me), BBBJ, and everything else covered. We didn't discuss DATY, but I'm sure it's on the menu.
She's got some great oral skills, a tight little pussy, and hadn't shaved in quite a while; that was a little bit of a turn off. Anyway, very social and easy to talk with; would see her again.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...8/992202665805
-
05-19-19 19:21 #975Senior Member

Posts: 755Lexie
Interesting. I tried her on Friday, and she told me she was dancing at Mardi Gras, I should come see her.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 15:56 #974Senior Member

Posts: 672Lexie update
I've been trying to get Lexie for the last few days. Today she replied saying she stopped as she is getting engaged.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 06:34 #973Banned Member

Posts: 86[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-19-19 03:31 #972Senior Member

Posts: 207I contacted her and she told me she hosts out of some place on Belmont. That by itself is a bit of a turnoff, just because I know that area. In the pic she sent you she looks like hell, worn out, and I noticed she has dirty nails so I can only imagine in person she'd look even worse. I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by YourNewFriend
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 22:23 #971Senior Member

Posts: 502Thanks, I appreciate it. I use a few texting apps myself.
Originally Posted by YourNewFriend
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 17:42 #970Senior Member

Posts: 1659I wouldn't
This girl posts ads 3-10 x a day on multiple places (definitely STG). That alone would keep me away. But the fact that her ads are always scary would have me never even to consider her.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
Yes, to each his own, but damn. That girl is one mean-looking woman.
-
05-18-19 14:25 #969Senior Member

Posts: 33Don't pay too much.
Went to so see this one a few days ago. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/832651468282.
If she already did not have my money I would have left, going to get to the point, her body is gross, her pussy stunk, I try to finish but the smell got to me, and when I pulled out there was blood on the rubber.
I could not look myself in the mirror after, never again if you go see her pay streetwalker rates.
-
05-18-19 13:32 #968Regular Member

Posts: 19Phone look ups.
I used to use the white pages app, and another app that I can't remember, but these are just about useless now. Other than pay sites who's charges show up on a credit card, are the only options I'm aware of.
Nowadays, there's so many texting apps that will generate a different phone number for you. For example, 2nd Line or Text Now are texting apps that gives you a new phone number that isn't searchable; they're almost like the old "burner" phones. You can search, but it doesn't come back with an owner.
I use the Text Now app when I'm texting escorts. This way, they won't know my real cell #.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 13:14 #967Senior Member

Posts: 502Number look up
Hey guys, what do you use to do a reverse 411. I've tried spy dialer but I'm only getting a name about 30% of the time. There are pay sites which I'm sure would be better but I don't want to tip off the S. O.
Thanks,
Kev.











Reply With Quote




