The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 492 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #993

    Springfield

    Has anyone seen this girl? She's smoking hot. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/108035490919.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100D5CAF-C2CB-44AA-9C42-B065F19D4B00.jpeg‎   AC4D234C-A612-4C81-879A-580BA8B8037A.jpeg‎   FCC0FA8B-0110-4098-B8EB-6F2C9D0961ED.jpeg‎  

  2. #992

    Stephanie

    So I'm constantly checking in on the site but haven't posted in years. [Deleted by Admin]

    Bullshit Stephanie you couldn't have posted years ago because you registered this user today.

    Don't make fake accounts like this.

    A2

  3. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She texted me today. She is simultaneously engaged and dancing at Mardi Gras. She says she's engaged to a former client and they are trying to have a baby.

    Mr. Lexi Rose: If you're on the board: Mazel Tov and what are you thinking?
    I thought that was her bf in the Pornhub videos, no?

  4. #990

    Lexie Rose Update

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy because I texted her and no reply then she said she was taking care of personal business. Who would of thought she's getting married! SMH. You can't make this stuff up. A week ago she's 69 ing dudes and today she's found her soul mate! I'm so confused. Seriously. This chick is all over the place. She was a definite good provider so I'm a little bummed about that. If in fact it's true. You can never trust what these wenches tell you but who the hell knows? I just find it mind boggling cause one minute she's hooking online and today's she's reformed for love!

    Peace.
    She texted me today. She is simultaneously engaged and dancing at Mardi Gras. She says she's engaged to a former client and they are trying to have a baby.

    Mr. Lexi Rose: If you're on the board: Mazel Tov and what are you thinking?

  5. #989

    Ok visit

    Went to see this one about a 4 months ago http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/322061708974.

    Lets just say there is a reason why all her pics have a filter LOL, she really wanted her candy so I talk her down to 50,did CBJ and cfc no way I was going to do anything uncovered with this chick.

    Like I said had and ok time if she cleaned herself she could make good money.

  6. #988

    Kiki

    Just wondering if anyone know what happened to her, saw her once and tried contacting her and she hasn't responded.

  7. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post from Megan today. Haven't seen her post in almost a year; searched through here and only saw limited info from last fall. Prices were 100 QV, 140 hh, 240 full hour; I chose an hour.

    The bad:

    Well, she's not the girl in the pics, not independent, and had a guy drop her off; dark car with tinted windows, so can only guess what's going on. She has a few missing teeth, but looks more like a lack of dental care. On a good note, her breath didn't smell like chemicals.

    The good:

    Although she's not the girl in the ad, she's still cute. A petite girl, maybe 130 lbs and probably an A cup at most. So if you're a boob guy, you're out of luck. But if you're an ass guy, she's got quite a nice ass.

    Her add mentions GFE, but she wouldn't get into any of her services during texts. Once she got here, she said no anal (not a big deal for me), BBBJ, and everything else covered. We didn't discuss DATY, but I'm sure it's on the menu.
    Thanks for taking the plunge on that one. I've been interested in her for a while, but something about her messages always seemed a bit. Off. Didn't know what was up. Honestly thought it was more of a mugging risk.

  8. #986

    Seriously?? This Chick is All Over the Place!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get Lexie for the last few days. Today she replied saying she stopped as she is getting engaged.
    It's crazy because I texted her and no reply then she said she was taking care of personal business. Who would of thought she's getting married! SMH. You can't make this stuff up. A week ago she's 69 ing dudes and today she's found her soul mate! I'm so confused. Seriously. This chick is all over the place. She was a definite good provider so I'm a little bummed about that. If in fact it's true. You can never trust what these wenches tell you but who the hell knows? I just find it mind boggling cause one minute she's hooking online and today's she's reformed for love!

    Peace.

  9. #985

    Took one for the team with Megan tonight

    Saw a post from Megan today. Haven't seen her post in almost a year; searched through here and only saw limited info from last fall. Prices were 100 QV, 140 hh, 240 full hour; I chose an hour.

    The bad:

    Well, she's not the girl in the pics, not independent, and had a guy drop her off; dark car with tinted windows, so can only guess what's going on. She has a few missing teeth, but looks more like a lack of dental care. On a good note, her breath didn't smell like chemicals.

    The good:

    Although she's not the girl in the ad, she's still cute. A petite girl, maybe 130 lbs and probably an A cup at most. So if you're a boob guy, you're out of luck. But if you're an ass guy, she's got quite a nice ass.

    Her add mentions GFE, but she wouldn't get into any of her services during texts. Once she got here, she said no anal (not a big deal for me), BBBJ, and everything else covered. We didn't discuss DATY, but I'm sure it's on the menu.

    She's got some great oral skills, a tight little pussy, and hadn't shaved in quite a while; that was a little bit of a turn off. Anyway, very social and easy to talk with; would see her again.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...8/992202665805

  10. #984

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get Lexie for the last few days. Today she replied saying she stopped as she is getting engaged.
    Interesting. I tried her on Friday, and she told me she was dancing at Mardi Gras, I should come see her.

  11. #983

    Lexie update

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get Lexie for the last few days. Today she replied saying she stopped as she is getting engaged.

  12. #982
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Only have seen this girl post two other times in Amhert; today, she's in Springfield. Anyone see her yet?

    She's attractive, but I'm thinking she's TGTBT.

    All of her pictures have a Deviant Art watermark on them, which tells me she copied them from that website. I'm automatically thinking bait and switch, so I ask her about that. She tells me she copied those pics from her page, but doesn't have the originals. So I ask her to send me a pic of her holding up 3 fingers next to her body and include her face. She did and to me, she looks like her pics; just without make up. (3rd pic I attached.).

    I get that out of the way, but she's still throwing me some red flags.

    1) She emphasizes money up front.

    2) She only wants to see me if it's right now, not the 1.5 hours out I requested. I tell her I'm digging in my yard and I'm all sweaty and nasty. She responds that she doesn't care.

    To me, those are two signs that she doesn't plan on performing her services, and or she's going to take the money and run. What are your thoughts guys?

    Just in case she deletes her ad, I included a few pics. Two were from her ad and the one she sent me.

    Stay safe!

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/190322782859
    I contacted her and she told me she hosts out of some place on Belmont. That by itself is a bit of a turnoff, just because I know that area. In the pic she sent you she looks like hell, worn out, and I noticed she has dirty nails so I can only imagine in person she'd look even worse. I'd stay away.

  14. #980
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I use a few texting apps myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    I used to use the white pages app, and another app that I can't remember, but these are just about useless now. Other than pay sites who's charges show up on a credit card, are the only options I'm aware of.

    Nowadays, there's so many texting apps that will generate a different phone number for you. For example, 2nd Line or Text Now are texting apps that gives you a new phone number that isn't searchable; they're almost like the old "burner" phones. You can search, but it doesn't come back with an owner.

    I use the Text Now app when I'm texting escorts. This way, they won't know my real cell #.

  15. #979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    Some pics look ok and some look possibly terrible.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/500645276174
    This girl posts ads 3-10 x a day on multiple places (definitely STG). That alone would keep me away. But the fact that her ads are always scary would have me never even to consider her.

    Yes, to each his own, but damn. That girl is one mean-looking woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape