Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6953
-
05-27-19 21:13 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 34I have
I saw her about 2 months ago. Great massage got the 90 minutes. And she has an ass that's amazing. Unfortunitly you (or at least I) couldn't get in it. Was very relaxing but to me not worth the $$$ won't repeat. Oh and the location. Well you'll see just don't look across the street.
Originally Posted by TheRonFather
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 10:09 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 76Strictly therapeutic.
Saw her a few weeks ago and there seemed to be no indication whatsoever of anything more than a massage. With that, her massage was excellent and she is very cute, but older than her pictures. If she has a type it wasn't me.
Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 09:47 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 44Hartford Bodyworks
Has anyone experienced Hartford Bodyworks?
Feel free to PM.
-
05-25-19 13:45 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 362http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=smoke+show+meaning
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 08:36 #1594Banned Member

Posts: 203Clear space. Can't respond
C, your box is full. Can't respond.
-
05-24-19 18:01 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 586This says she's not a Tranny: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelani-e...hartford-45032#erotic.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
What is a "smoke" show?
-
05-24-19 09:09 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 190Stg
Just saying on that site, there are some that are trannies. Nowadays I can't tell anymore. Sometimes the trannies look better than the actual women. Is it me or does CT have some of the worst looking escorts around?
-
05-23-19 16:32 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 354She has been a round a while with a lot of good reviews so you can rule out tranny. They do seem to be outdated pics from years ago so.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:53 #1590Senior Member

Posts: 1715Tranny
What leads you to think this person is a Tranny?. A Ladyboy?
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 10:42 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 1270If you got to ask whether it's a dude or not, that's probably a good indication to stay away.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 18:37 #1588Senior Member

Posts: 190Anybody?
Anybody know anything? I'm hoping its a woman and not a Tranny? Anyway if you have, let me know please. Feel free to PM.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/mas...l/655953057033
-
05-17-19 22:25 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 54Missing this too.
Oh man I still dream of finding a provider today who could remind of a time at the place on Industry Lane near where Tequilas is now, I swear it was like she was diabetic and there was insulin in my ass. Just like everything. We are paying more for less service.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 07:19 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 200Asian rimming
Does anyone have suggestions for an AMP girl that offers Asian? It's been awhile. I used to get it a lot when Waterbury was King.
-
05-15-19 23:32 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 672Ok, I was about to post on this place, but didn't get time till now. Let me tell one thing upfront. Be careful going there- I saw two cop cars with lights in front of this place yesterday evening talking to (I believe) one unlucky brother. Not sure what happened.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Now to my story. Even I pass through that place daily and failed to notice this place until 2 weeks into their opening. I visited last Thursday night at 8. Mamasen told in broken English that I need to wait for 20 to 30 mts, which I agreed at that moment. I was asked to wait in one of the empty rooms. When time came, I opted for 30 mts as it was already late for that location. No TS, so straight to session. Put the sheets on but folded up all the way exposing my legs and butts. No actual massage, but more like a caress especially concentrating on my butts. Almost the entire 30 mts was like that. No flip, no extra. I asked for HJ was told to do it myself. Would help with lotion and watch but won't touch.
I still don't understand how they decided to open this in that location. Not at all Thai, and not that legit as well. Be extremely careful if you decide to go.
-
05-15-19 23:14 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 672Yes, same experience with me. First time when I visited she did everything right, but didn't let me touch her, so I said to stop everything and I dressed up and left. She said sorry. That impressed me. And yes she runs that place very clean and her BMW was another impressive factor too.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





