Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,401 to 26,415 of 30801
-
05-17-19 22:22 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 76Scam
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33115764/
This ads a scam. I would say I can't believe I fell for it, but as much as I needed a fuck tonight I can definitely believe I fell for it. I would even go so far as I now remember reading a post of someone else who fell for "her" scam. I'm so done with this. I think I'm just going to chop it off.
-
05-17-19 21:12 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 193Info
Any ads? Number? Is this the big booty chick who stay in the brick apartments?
Originally Posted by Jb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 19:52 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 32Thank you. I tried to reach her. Got voicemail. Immediately got a text to call back. Called and still didn't get in touch with her. Think she's fake.
Originally Posted by HeyGuys
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 15:49 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 52I meant.
Another one. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 14:51 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 827I meant this Jessica.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3929495.htm
-
05-17-19 14:33 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 190"Smallest in Raleigh"
Looks great, anyone?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/257479976302
-
05-17-19 09:59 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 52Clarification
I'd appreciate that. Just to be clear I meant the Jessica that's been posting on Eros for a long while in RDU area. I'm sure that name is used a lot by others. I hope it works out.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 08:59 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 1710She's real and looks just like the pics other than a full back tattoo. She moves around, but was in RTP. She's around a lot but travels between a few cities from what I can tell. 100 qv.
Originally Posted by GerryManderer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 07:11 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 260Another Bella
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/33228200/
Anyone seen this Bella?
Public reply or PM is fine.
-
05-17-19 06:59 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 260Blonde on stg
Haven't seen her, but she used to post on cityx. Texted with her but ended up seeing someone else.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 06:48 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 260Classy AA
PM me also. .
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 23:55 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 507What's ambiguous?
At the risk of A2 slamming my dick in the door I have to rebuke. Dude's first choice was Valencia Valena but she flaked on him. He booked another lady from Eros but she wasn't the lady in the pics and performance was sub-par. I encourage all our brothers to share experiences good or bad. I think Reroka did both.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 21:44 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 161Games
Who tf are you talking about in these ambiguous reports?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 19:38 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 827I was thinking of seeing her, I will let you know if I do.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 17:40 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 117Ana Corales
They are getting more sophisticated on scamming. I would have said she is probably the one in the pics because the face is blurred. Was your lesson related to Eros and GPS women or something else?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





