Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,401 to 26,415 of 30793
-
05-17-19 07:11 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 260Another Bella
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/33228200/
Anyone seen this Bella?
Public reply or PM is fine.
-
05-17-19 06:59 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 260Blonde on stg
Haven't seen her, but she used to post on cityx. Texted with her but ended up seeing someone else.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 06:48 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 260Classy AA
PM me also. .
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 23:55 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 507What's ambiguous?
At the risk of A2 slamming my dick in the door I have to rebuke. Dude's first choice was Valencia Valena but she flaked on him. He booked another lady from Eros but she wasn't the lady in the pics and performance was sub-par. I encourage all our brothers to share experiences good or bad. I think Reroka did both.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 21:44 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 161Games
Who tf are you talking about in these ambiguous reports?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 19:38 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 827I was thinking of seeing her, I will let you know if I do.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 17:40 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 117Ana Corales
They are getting more sophisticated on scamming. I would have said she is probably the one in the pics because the face is blurred. Was your lesson related to Eros and GPS women or something else?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 17:22 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 458No name
140 roses for 30 min dream. Just want to make sure I got that right.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the review. I have been curious about her.
-
05-16-19 16:45 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 52Hailey Julia.
Hailey Julia. Near south point mall area.
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 16:42 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 52No Show.
Had a no show by Jessica on Eros recently. Maybe they're all spooked by something. It's possible in these Puritanical times. Don't blame them.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 16:16 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 58Looks to hot to be real
Not that I am doubting you but, if I were to run across this ad I would have skipped it, or at least searched the number (skeptically). Not a SM but can you share info about location and rates? Is she local or passing through?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 15:51 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 78https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6800954.htm
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
Not the woman in the pictures. Oh well lesson learned.
-
05-16-19 15:43 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 329Another voucher for this one with No Name
She is legit. Responded quick. House is a wreck and smells like smoke. I was told up front no cim, no anal. She has a belly, but not too bad. Her ass and legs are nice but her real tits are flat out amazing. She was polite but shy and mechanical at first. Her BBBJ was good. CG was "meh". She relaxed about half way through the session and we went into mish. Overall, it ended up being a pretty decent time. Afterwards, there was nothing there for me to clean myself with LOL. I may repeat, I may not. While she certainly got the job done, there are some good options out there for a $140 hh dream. As always, YMMV. Be careful out there.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/216944607815
-
05-16-19 14:58 #4380Regular Member

Posts: 3Gemini
Durham. Lakewood.
Great visit. Paid for QV and was there at least 40 mins. Hard to get a hold of and when you do, make sure to have a blast as she loves to please. PM for details.
-
05-16-19 14:30 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 149Who was the bad experience on Eros?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





