Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,461 to 26,475 of 30793
-
05-11-19 22:03 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 458Lala etc
First one is Lala mid thirties very thin but not skeletal. Very sweet but plain looking. Very accommodating.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
One of the girls in your first set was visiting her uncle last I saw.
It can be frustrating to search if there is no name. My advice is if you really want to know what's going on in an area go back 12 months worth of posts and read every one.
-
05-11-19 20:29 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 659Use the search function
Most of the girls you've posted about have been reviewed in the last 2 months. RTFF please and review girls you've seen. I'm happy to share help and knowledge with senior members who have contributed to this forum. I thank those who post a lot and those back in the day who helped me learn how to use their information and got some of the best, miss the days of Sarah Leigh, baby (is she really back?) Renata from Raleigh. Every one I would go see again in a heart beat. Thanks to everyone who still posts, I don't post that often anymore but still love to hunt.
Example the other day I was bored, drove around Durham found a chubby WSW on Holloway made the scoop, took her to my spot, she wanted to pick up her necessities. Wanted no part in that so I told her get out or come on but your not bringing unknown things in to my car. She said ok went to my spot had our fun, BJ was uninspired, the mish was weak at best, wouldn't let me change position but I worked with what I had. I drove her back and was Jackson and a half lighter, will not repeat even in a pinch. Not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 18:11 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 1242Daisi
Hello RDU peeps, just wanted to let you all know that I recently had the pleasure of finally meeting Daisi in your fine area. All of her reviews are spot on, she was wonderful. Not a complaint at all and a fair value for the price. She is very attractive, very accommodating, excellent in bed, excellent oral skills, sexy outfits, etc. A total gem. Just keep in mind, if you are a boob guy, she is just a little on the smaller side in that department. I definitely plan on seeing her again.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisi-es...na-beach-40093#erotic.
-
05-11-19 16:41 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 77Lactating and pregnant
There is a pregnant woman advertising on listcrawler in Durham lately, I think her name is carla. I haven't had a chance to see her but she doesn't look half bad in the pics. Anyone see her?
Originally Posted by Supafreq
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....32292634/Carla
-
05-11-19 16:15 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 358
-
05-11-19 16:11 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 358What happened to these
-
05-11-19 12:44 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 82Olivia Review
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/229467731134
Went to see Olivia a week or so ago. She wasn't my first, second, or third choice, but it's getting almost impossible to get these girls to respond to calls or texts. Bottom line: I wouldn't repeat, but can see why some guys dig her.
PROS: She's the girl in the pictures. Really attractive with a great body, except for having basically no tits. She gave a really good BBBJ and was really tight in RCG. Responded immediately when I reached out to her, and was easy to set up with.
CONS: Never established any kind of connection. She refused to turn off the TV, which is a big pet peeve of mine (she didn't want the people in the next room to hear anything). No DATY, no kissing. I wouldn't call her mechanical, but it was all very impersonal. At the end, someone knocked on the door just as I finished, and she ran to answer it with me still lying there with the condom on. I scrambled for the bathroom while she had a conversation with someone outside.
-
05-11-19 11:00 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 141I would have been immediately suspicious because she spelled filet mignon correctly.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:55 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 161Rocky Mount BBW
How to find her reviews here, no reference to her name on the ad and phone # brings back nothing.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 06:45 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 1710Close call
This one is working with LE. Friend of mine was at her location, said she kept using very explicit language on text "come get this wet pussy! Made him wait, but my friend took a walk and saw her outside a room talking pointedly with a buzz cut, white male, apparently taking directions. My friend bolted.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...4/390532404821
This was on Capital. Be careful.
-
05-11-19 06:44 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 1710Close call
This one is working with LE. Friend of mine was at her location, said she kept using very explicit language on text "come get this wet pussy! Made him wait, but my friend took a walk and saw her outside a room talking pointedly with a buzz cut, white male, apparently taking directions. My friend bolted.
This was on Capital. Be careful.
-
05-10-19 23:50 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 513YMMV always.
She didn't even mention the 100 option. 160 hh 320 hr. She's hot. But not Hollywood hot. LOL But as always BKS VIP 200 rate for amazing beautiful pro Colombians or Brazilians that offer full menu with Greek upgrade and you go the whole hr. Doesn't compare to her. In fact I hear guys paying 400 and no kissing or rules of that nature to girls on Eros. Smdh At that rate she better clean out the garage and make me a samich after we fuck. IMHO she prolly didn't like the 100 option and took it out on you pleasureseeker. Felt like she not getting enough for giving it up. So timed it and didn't spread. Sorry man. If you haven't already. Go to BKS I'm telling ya!
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 22:46 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 513
Originally Posted by JBorski
[View Original Post]
Here's another. "anything and everything".
Originally Posted by Step222
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...885/9192054234
Search ads. Many list Greek on the menu. Many. But you have to READ THE ADS. Some will offer it at an up sell price if you ask.
-
05-10-19 21:36 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 3582nd one listed (fishnet)
Anything on her?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 21:34 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 3582nd One (Redhead)
The second one does she have a roommate that she is partners with?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





