Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39380
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Lots of girls will try to bullshit you with "I was making $100-150 on Backpage" thinking it's impressive. My rule is you walking you get SW prices.
    If and when you classify yourself as an Escort you damn well better be eye candy.
    Exactly my point. Last year I was telling fellow mongers to stop overtipping these broken fiends. It's like putting new furniture inside a burned home. The minute they start using that shit like.

    Our fan favorite (Tiny Amber), her sexual value severely drop. Who would want to offer $60 for someone who looks like she has full blown aids? No one, and she's not the only one. There's others that look worser, that are older and more busted than her (probably got a STD from her junkie hubby) an will do everything to overprice, or attempt to scam you. I seen things on both aspects (the Drug Dealer and Mongrel side of things and I can tell ya'll stories for days).

    A wise (not that wise) woman once told me (when I use to sell drugs) that all these women on these streets want to do is get high, they all have boyfriends, Husbands (who carry STD's and fuck them raw infecting them BTW), fuck buddies, etc. And they can get sex anytime they want. She said to me that getting high was very important to her than sex and every other female thinks the same way. Sadly for that reason. She was right and right now, what they need to get their high for that day only cost $20. (That we can easily offer) Anything over 30 is generous services with a tip, and anything over 50 to a damaged female is foolish. If they love themselves, they'll be drug free and be charging us those $100-150 prices like those SW's at Downtown Baltimore near the strip clubs. They charge that because most of them are currently active strippers who is making the extra cut that they lost paying the club owner to use his facilities. Some of them even done Backpage to balance things out.

    My point is that we need treat these thots like we are pawn shop owners to a person who's pawning us their special gift. Measure, evaluate, look at the worth and tell her "I'll give you 20. "That's all I got. ", and call her bluff if she refuses.

    Worst case scenario, she'll say "no", ignore her and her addiction will eat her alive to the point the next time she sees you, she'll break and do extra shit that she wouldn't let you do before for far less. To be honest, It's kinda fun and spices things up to and I rather do that than to be overly generous to a SW who will set you up for the rite price. Whether you treat them right or not. Just remember fellas. As long as the SW's are still fiendish. You got the funds, so you always have the power and your life is more importantly than theirs. God Bless.

  2. #39379

    Destiny

    Had a rare sighting of her today. I talked with her for a few minutes and she told me she still has a phone, and the # is still the same, she just hasn't paid the bill.

    She's still her overtly sweet feminine self, her skin isn't looking the best though.

  3. #39378

    Awww man, Eyes!

    Awww I got to get back around there! I had some good times with Eyes. Straight head monster and I had her when she was kinda phat aka had booty! She used to be a hoover, haven't seen her in years. Did the weight gain look good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    I saw a lots decent SW this morning in wilkins area around 8:00 - 9:00 am.

    I don't know too many names so bare with me.

    Heaven is out wearing a pinkish purple / black striped shirt. She's gained some weight.

    BSW with the lazy eye, hazel color.

    BSW with grey eyes (gained a lot of weight since I used to see her a few years ago) I think she is known as eyes or shawny.

    Saw at least 4 decent younger slimmer WSW and one pawg. Rip off Erica was out looking decent too.

    Only saw one car pulled over. Not tons of uncles out earlier.

    I drove back pass the area around 11 and it was pretty dead except Tiff the gift

  4. #39377

    Molly

    Thought she was doing the escort thing at BWI. I saw her walking down Ashton between Pulaski and Smallwood. She was dressed very nice though.

  5. #39376

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    So with all the talk I went out early this morn. I wasnt even down for 15 mins and there a see a pawg with a short black and orange flower dress on. I said BINGO. Her place was a little crazy going into. Had to use the back and jump a fence but it was worth it in the end. Excellent bbj and the box was tight. Now only thing I didn't like was she wanted. 60 for a half and half. Settled on 30 plus tip is good. I gave her. 40 in all. It was good LOL. Be safe fellas.
    Yeah all that is true only got the mic work from her and she wanted 30 beans I didn't mind it was worth it but you know you can't let them set the market we set the market dudes need to stick to the norm and stop overpaying it sets bad precedent.

  6. #39375

    Holly

    Anybody seen Holly today? I just heard some unconfirmed news concerning her.

  7. #39374

    She's On ListCrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen blue ivy lately. I can't ever seem to catch her. I've been strolling garrison.
    Do a search.

  8. #39373

    Blue ivy

    Has anyone seen blue ivy lately. I can't ever seem to catch her. I've been strolling garrison.

  9. #39372

    Allison

    So with all the talk I went out early this morn. I wasnt even down for 15 mins and there a see a pawg with a short black and orange flower dress on. I said BINGO. Her place was a little crazy going into. Had to use the back and jump a fence but it was worth it in the end. Excellent bbj and the box was tight. Now only thing I didn't like was she wanted. 60 for a half and half. Settled on 30 plus tip is good. I gave her. 40 in all. It was good LOL. Be safe fellas.

  10. #39371

    Holly Goin Hard

    I was with her about a month ago and she still had some meat on her, not the same weight that I've been told she once had though.

    I could still see the nice shapely ass, even though it was smaller and didn't protrude like I could tell it use to.

    Holly has a nice looking dark exotic look about her too. I hope she gets herself together so I can see the difference when she has all her weight on. As with a most of the girls, the phone # she gave me isn't working. She's still out and about, it's catch her if you can and if you want it once you catch her.

  11. #39370

    Paradise

    Gentlemongers,

    I been getting the itch frequently as of late. Conkling has been dead every time I take a stroll. However my last few rides in Dundalk have been worthwhile.

    First I actually found a stellar walked on Conkling. She had amazing t*ts to it back. But nonetheless the place closed. Down. After a few hours of coming I finally started emails prof to the warrior.

    See my limited motion pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7396E107-5060-4FB7-ABE4-7894ECB2ED1F.jpg‎   3319F5BE-41CE-4BFA-AAC2-BF2664F0A3C2.jpg‎  

  12. #39369

    Not Good!

    https://www.wbaltv.com/article/offic...rauma/27508376

    The heat is never going to let up now!

  13. #39368

    Tons out this morning

    I saw a lots decent SW this morning in wilkins area around 8:00 - 9:00 am.

    I don't know too many names so bare with me.

    Heaven is out wearing a pinkish purple / black striped shirt. She's gained some weight.

    BSW with the lazy eye, hazel color.

    BSW with grey eyes (gained a lot of weight since I used to see her a few years ago) I think she is known as eyes or shawny.

    Saw at least 4 decent younger slimmer WSW and one pawg. Rip off Erica was out looking decent too.

    Only saw one car pulled over. Not tons of uncles out earlier.

    I drove back pass the area around 11 and it was pretty dead except Tiff the gift

  14. #39367

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    One of the best bjs going. Was going to pick her up in Westside center. But she was having a argument with her abusive bf.
    Any pics of her so I would l know what she looks like in case I'm am out.

  15. #39366

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    One of the best bjs going. Was going to pick her up in Westside center. But she was having a argument with her abusive bf.
    Anyone have any pics of her so I would know what's she looks like in case I m in area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape