Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,296 to 26,310 of 30806
-
05-17-19 23:33 #4511Regular Member

Posts: 9Provider issus
From some of the past posts on here, I think they are talking about Valencia. From talking to other guys and providers, she's know to do this regularly. Not sure why she's started doing this, but that's how it goes.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 22:58 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 76Scam
Does it really matter? If you call that number, they're going to try to scam you, too. I don't feel like reliving the gory details. Believe me or not, I don't care. This whole forum is like trying to watch a car wreck. Just fucking miserable people, all of us.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 22:27 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 507Mind providing details? What's the nature of the scam?
Originally Posted by FrankLinton
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 22:22 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 76Scam
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33115764/
This ads a scam. I would say I can't believe I fell for it, but as much as I needed a fuck tonight I can definitely believe I fell for it. I would even go so far as I now remember reading a post of someone else who fell for "her" scam. I'm so done with this. I think I'm just going to chop it off.
-
05-17-19 21:12 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 193Info
Any ads? Number? Is this the big booty chick who stay in the brick apartments?
Originally Posted by Jb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 19:52 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 32Thank you. I tried to reach her. Got voicemail. Immediately got a text to call back. Called and still didn't get in touch with her. Think she's fake.
Originally Posted by HeyGuys
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 15:49 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 52I meant.
Another one. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 14:51 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 827I meant this Jessica.
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3929495.htm
-
05-17-19 14:33 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 190"Smallest in Raleigh"
Looks great, anyone?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/257479976302
-
05-17-19 09:59 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 52Clarification
I'd appreciate that. Just to be clear I meant the Jessica that's been posting on Eros for a long while in RDU area. I'm sure that name is used a lot by others. I hope it works out.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 08:59 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 1711She's real and looks just like the pics other than a full back tattoo. She moves around, but was in RTP. She's around a lot but travels between a few cities from what I can tell. 100 qv.
Originally Posted by GerryManderer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 07:11 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 260Another Bella
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/33228200/
Anyone seen this Bella?
Public reply or PM is fine.
-
05-17-19 06:59 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 260Blonde on stg
Haven't seen her, but she used to post on cityx. Texted with her but ended up seeing someone else.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 06:48 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 260Classy AA
PM me also. .
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 23:55 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 507What's ambiguous?
At the risk of A2 slamming my dick in the door I have to rebuke. Dude's first choice was Valencia Valena but she flaked on him. He booked another lady from Eros but she wasn't the lady in the pics and performance was sub-par. I encourage all our brothers to share experiences good or bad. I think Reroka did both.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





