Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3637

  2. #3636

    Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Miley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/242691669364

    Pictures are familiar but I did not see anything in search.

    Any intel?
    Saw her 3 or 4 months ago in gastonia pics are real not bad to look at was very mechanical complained alot during BBBJ don't rmember the rate I never repeated.

    -Seek.

  3. #3635

    Annie from Manhattan


  4. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Miley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/242691669364

    Pictures are familiar but I did not see anything in search.

    Any intel?
    None personally but I remember her being discussed on the Gastonia board a year or so ago.

  5. #3633

    Miley

    Miley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/242691669364

    Pictures are familiar but I did not see anything in search.

    Any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTcyNzc4ZGMwODVhNDc5OTA5YzNiNDlmYTE0ZDY4NDdiNmQxZjc.jpg‎   MTk4MTExNzkwOGIyZDI5ZDRkODFjYTZhOGMzNzFkM2E1NjYyMjk.jpg‎  

  6. #3632
    I saw Brittany (https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29454377/) about a week ago. I've seen her multiple times since February but this last time was disappointing. She's lost a significant amount of weight and seems like she's struggling with something. She also got in my car and started smoking, which she knows not to do. Service was meh.

    Since I saw her, she's deleted her most recent ads. I can't recommend her anymore for a quick release. It's disappointing because I enjoyed the drive out to the boonies. It was a relaxing way to destress.

  7. #3631

    Good motels?

    Hey folks, can you msg me recommendations for good hotels to recommend in Charlotte.

    Ideal <100 $, no credit card, no deposit.

    Daily or weeklys, have a few friends asking from remote areas, hopefully get some good talent in town for ya.

  8. #3630

    True Spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonT6969  [View Original Post]
    I am a big fan of 'True Spinners' and would appreciate any suggestions from the forum. By 'True Spinner', I mean very slender, and petite. Thanks for any help.
    Look up a girl named Emmy. Still has the body of the cheerleader they toss in the air.

  9. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Works with Gaby Blanco, that I just posted. I might not see this one since I'm out of town this week. Check her out, true pics.
    May be legit but the pics are not her. I saw her today and who I saw was not the woman in the pictures.

  10. #3628

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Slay,

    She does have some scarring on her face but imo didn't detract from her personality and no rush session. Of course beauty is on the eye of the beholder.
    Thanks for the response. She might be someone to consider one day. I've tried a couple that I didn't think I would try recently.

  11. #3627
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Slay,

    She does have some scarring on her face but imo didn't detract from her personality and no rush session. Of course beauty is on the eye of the beholder.
    Totally agree. There is some scarring, but not extremely noticeable. Her cute little body and great GFE more than make it worth it.

  12. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a review saying that she had bad acne scars on her face but haven't seen anything else about it. Everyone seems to say she is pretty. Does she have scarring on her face?
    Slay,

    She does have some scarring on her face but imo didn't detract from her personality and no rush session. Of course beauty is on the eye of the beholder.

  13. #3625
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cali today. Fantastic visit. Incredible body and super nice. Clean incall location near Woodlawn. $. 2 for hh. Highly recommend.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/902011419688
    I remember seeing a review saying that she had bad acne scars on her face but haven't seen anything else about it. Everyone seems to say she is pretty. Does she have scarring on her face?

  14. #3624
    I've seen mostly positive reviews when she first started out but I have seen some negative reviews too. YMMV. I have been tempted to try her. That little ass looks yummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFuzzyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Search the thread for Cali. There are several reviews on her.

  15. #3623

    Cali.

    Search the thread for Cali. There are several reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotFlight24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have reviews or info on this girl?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/135515689592

    Thanks,

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape