Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,716 to 26,730 of 30339
-
05-16-19 09:30 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 7336I've seen mostly positive reviews when she first started out but I have seen some negative reviews too. YMMV. I have been tempted to try her. That little ass looks yummy.
Originally Posted by OralFuzzyNuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 22:13 #3623Regular Member

Posts: 2Cali.
Search the thread for Cali. There are several reviews on her.
Originally Posted by PilotFlight24
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 20:29 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 233Tru spinners
I would suggest Monica.
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 19:11 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 149You should use the search function and search for true spinners. We know what they are. LOL
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 19:00 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 469Emma Elizabeth
I did go see her. David Moore's description was accurate. Nice looking but mid 40's and needs to drop 20 lbs. Nice house and location, easy to talk to and not a clock watcher. Decent bcd but nothing special. Hundreds like her on "regular" dating sites that you could score for the price of dinner or drinks. But then you would have to put up with her later. Not bad but probably not a repeat.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 18:45 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 32Jordan
Anyone have info on this one. Traveling to Charlotte tonight.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/629168201518
-
05-15-19 16:42 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 427Winston Provider.
Coming into town now. Claims she loves trips to the greek isles. Have seen pics and looks promising. Seniors can message for details.
-
05-15-19 14:59 #3617I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Cali.
Saw Cali today. Fantastic visit. Incredible body and super nice. Clean incall location near Woodlawn. $. 2 for hh. Highly recommend.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/902011419688
-
05-15-19 14:23 #3616Regular Member

Posts: 5True Spinners in Charlotte area
I am a big fan of 'True Spinners' and would appreciate any suggestions from the forum. By 'True Spinner', I mean very slender, and petite. Thanks for any help.
-
05-15-19 14:04 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 94I had the same experience too except she didn't ignore me. I called her up and spoke to her. She is definitely hot and those tits are fucking lovely. Like you said she's not mean but she doesn't seem too enthusiastic about what she's doing. She seems depressed LOL. When I got to room I made a joke about her getting the new Jordan sneakers and she laughed then went right back to sulking the entire session.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 11:30 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 137Link gone. Pic attached
I added some pics, it looks like she took her ad down.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 11:11 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 351Keya
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/879314294716
Any info on this one. Been eyeing for a while.
-
05-15-19 10:11 #3612Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks Mate!
Thanks Mate, it helps! But I strongly believe we should never give our personal details. Especially full picture of the DL or any ID.
Originally Posted by NotMattLauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 08:31 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 118Rock Hill Rosey
I have seen Rosey. She is just ok. She talks a good game but when you get there and she is just not really into it. I would say at her price point there are much better options out there.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 07:30 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 137Bitching Beauty pt 2
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...757/9808337824
After seeing anewhope84's post last week I tried seeing this girl. Everything went great until I got to the hotel and she went silent. I saw her ad back up yesterday, so I hit her up again a few times. I got no response. So, I got another number to which she replied and made an appointment. I went straight over and called when I got there. I went right up. She is not a friendly girl in the least. However, she wasn't being a ***** either. It was very transactional. That said, I will definitely repeat because I thought she was just fucking hot. She is a thick girl but I wouldn't call her fat though I'm sure those of you who prefer spinners might. I've been relatively quiet on the mongering front for the last couple of years because I kept having awful experiences. So although not the best I've had by any stretch, she will be my go to for the time being.












Reply With Quote






