Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4909

    Media

    So as I was scrolling a news app I have called news break and Ashley was picked up for the business she ran in Merritt island that was listed as a massage parlor, I would expect more arrest made in the near future related to that place and possibly the one her sister owned in west Melb called massage maters.

  2. #4908

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So its not Ember she just got back to me and verified it is actually her. I think that may be a girl there that went by Lindsey. I believe.
    Yes that's Lindsey. She ran Ran Ashley's business when she visited uncle before.

  3. #4907

    Download phone n7 mbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.
    Is that a opinion, or know of any past cases where they did?

  4. #4906

    Not Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    Not the right initials for Ember.

  5. #4905

    Ashley and company?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    Entirely a guess, but this one has similar charges to Ashley, arrested on the same day as Ashley, both initiated by the same agency, the arrests sure look related. Maybe she's one of the ladies that was posting together, Ashley, Paige, Barbie, etcetera.

  6. #4904
    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.
    I've talked to her before via text and she definitely does way too much talking! Especially considering she had never met me before.

  7. #4903

    Not Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    So its not Ember she just got back to me and verified it is actually her. I think that may be a girl there that went by Lindsey. I believe.

  8. #4902

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    And I was chatting with Ember before that and then she fell off the radar. Damn. What was Ashleys pick up date.

  9. #4901

    Two caught now

    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..

  10. #4900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Bond

    Bail over $1 mil.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.

  11. #4899

    Be aware

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.

  12. #4898

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.

  13. #4897

    Tee

    Had a little lunch break with Tee yesterday, definately accomidating and there is no gag factor. Baby damage is there that you don't see in the pics, but very sweet as well. And she ia vocal. Might visit again.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/404509603956

  14. #4896

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Ouch, they got her on a slew of hobby related charges. Definitely use caution.
    The charges are from 2 years ago, Rico living off hoppy funds!!

  15. #4895

    Doesn't look good for her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.
    Actually she has 4 charges and they are all work related.

    One of her charges has no bond and the other three combined =l $1,202,000. 00.

    She's being charged with several serious crimes. Probably be going up the road this time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape