Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4895

    Doesn't look good for her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.
    Actually she has 4 charges and they are all work related.

    One of her charges has no bond and the other three combined =l $1,202,000. 00.

    She's being charged with several serious crimes. Probably be going up the road this time!

  2. #4894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Heather

    Hey guys anyone seen MILF Heather recently? JD.

  3. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Guys start using caution looks like has scooped up a provider. Haven't seen arrest report yet but I'm assuming she was caught through STG as I think this is the only site she advertise on.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/317702817172
    Ouch, they got her on a slew of hobby related charges. Definitely use caution.

  4. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Guys start using caution looks like has scooped up a provider. Haven't seen arrest report yet but I'm assuming she was caught through STG as I think this is the only site she advertise on.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/317702817172
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.

  5. #4891

    The Annie I saw was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter56  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on but I have seen UTR Anastasia a half dozen times, she quickly became my ATF, spinner, hair to your butt, very accommodating. I understand she is in the process of moving and will have to do out calls for a few weeks but once she is resettled will be back to incall. No drugs, no BS. She will be very careful with new clients as she is UTR!
    The one in the video below below going to town giving the BBBJ. She was in Merritt island a few weeks ago but I saw her in viera.

    She always posts on STG. Here is her link.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/302077829069

    PP.

  6. #4890

    Caution

    Guys start using caution looks like has scooped up a provider. Haven't seen arrest report yet but I'm assuming she was caught through STG as I think this is the only site she advertise on.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/317702817172

  7. #4889

    Trying again in a different thread.

    Any intel on this one? She went off the radar for a while but very cute!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/813277228318

  8. #4888

    Not Merritt Island UTR Anastasia

    Not sure what's going on but I have seen UTR Anastasia a half dozen times, she quickly became my ATF, spinner, hair to your butt, very accommodating. I understand she is in the process of moving and will have to do out calls for a few weeks but once she is resettled will be back to incall. No drugs, no BS. She will be very careful with new clients as she is UTR!

    Quote Originally Posted by PanteraPotzee  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in viera few days ago. Was a little disappointed in her looks, pics were much better than in person. She wasn't unattractive but I was expecting a sexier younger lady, she was more like an average MILF. Very friendly and felt safe at the incall.

    Based on the video above and reviews I only opted for the bbbbj. Let me tell you this girl can clean the pipes like no other! My knees were weak when she was done. If in the area I would see her again!

    Let me clarify tho she is not the same girl as UTR Anastasia.

    There has seemed to be some confusion and chatter about.

    PP.

  9. #4887

    Cocoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't say. Where is she located? Merritt, Melb, Palm Bay?
    She lives in cocoa and that's usually where she runs.

  10. #4886

    Annie baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasted  [View Original Post]
    I agree she's a provider worth recommending. I saw her incall a few days ago. But I would add:

    The pics in her ad are the best possible representation of her and maybe a couple years old (which is typical of all providers). Definite baby damage that's hidden in the ad;.

    She was very easy to text and then had a tendency to ghost and annoy the hell out of me (which is typical of all providers);.

    With all that being said the incall was safe and she gave me the most ridiculous BBBJ I can ever remember. I'll probably go back for just that and not bother with the full service.
    Saw her in viera few days ago. Was a little disappointed in her looks, pics were much better than in person. She wasn't unattractive but I was expecting a sexier younger lady, she was more like an average MILF. Very friendly and felt safe at the incall.

    Based on the video above and reviews I only opted for the bbbbj. Let me tell you this girl can clean the pipes like no other! My knees were weak when she was done. If in the area I would see her again!

    Let me clarify tho she is not the same girl as UTR Anastasia.

    There has seemed to be some confusion and chatter about.

    PP.

  11. #4885
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't say. Where is she located? Merritt, Melb, Palm Bay?
    She's generally in the Cocoa area.

  12. #4884

    Any luck?

    Anything on April? Couldn't find anything.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/239555313921

  13. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzin  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple months ago in her Melbourne house. Nice neighborhood but a dump on the inside. Rushed service. Definitely the woman in the pictures but prepare to be disappointed in person. Lotta baby damage and much older than her ad says. YMMV but I would not repeat. I know she has been reviewed previously as well so you can look into that.
    Thanks for the info I'll pass on her.

    Seems to be NO Talent around here worth dealing with.

  14. #4882

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy99  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...9/188245448954

    Any info appreciated on this little spinner.
    Saw her a couple months ago in her Melbourne house. Nice neighborhood but a dump on the inside. Rushed service. Definitely the woman in the pictures but prepare to be disappointed in person. Lotta baby damage and much older than her ad says. YMMV but I would not repeat. I know she has been reviewed previously as well so you can look into that.

  15. #4881

    Save your money!

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/221710072473 Set a 3 pm appointment at Malabar dump hotel. She ghosted me till 4 pm then gave a room number. I pulled up to the room and no kidding 8 brothers and 2 sisters walked out! Then she walked over to my car blister lips and all and said their leaving!! LOL I said me too and bolted. She has cool eyes and a beer belly. Don't waste your time or life! I'm my hour of waiting outside the M6 that's a busy place. I won't ever go back there for anyone. Saw Colleen walk to store and back. She looked good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F2EE9B11-34A0-4D77-9C21-64E2FCD6E154.jpg‎   F8F938BF-60DF-49B7-AA5E-384F5FFDD85F.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape