Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9165
-
05-19-19 11:54 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 1572Oh yeah, I'm aware. That's exactly why I reached out to them. I didn't have a car so I was only going to do an outcall, even if I did have one I wasn't going to risk an incall. Had an Uber driver that told me she lived in the area depicted in The Wire, she said not much has changed.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 11:47 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 363Just be careful on the streets there. I worked in Baltimore for a minute last year and there is some seriously bad area you don't want to be. You ever watch The Wire? There are some areas still like that.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 10:59 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 1572The Baltimore guys gave me some great info, took a minute but they came through!
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 07:18 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 2464Picture size is probably the issue
I had an issue with this and it turned out my pics were too large. I resized and then had no issue posting. I think I ended up figuring just changing to 72 ppi resolution at 8'x10' or something like that worked fine. I eventually built a script with an icon on my desktop that, when I drop a pic on it, it resizes to a resolution that is small enough to upload and saves it in the same folder as the original with a slightly different name. And before anyone asks, yes, I can share the script, but you do have to be on a Mac and have Photoshop.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
05-18-19 21:59 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 345Trop. Talent part 2 - black Porsche Panamera
What?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
A SW driving a porche? Is it her handler?
What are her rates?
LOL!
-
05-18-19 20:40 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 309Trop
Damn. What day and time of day was this? I like the BSW in red dress. Just my type leg and body wise.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 19:39 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 454Trop SWs
I saw these two walking around the Burger King on the trop stroll recently. They were checking me out and I was checking them out. Didn't go for it though because I had somewhere to be. Not bad.
Update: For some reason the site won't let me upload the pic I took.
-
05-18-19 17:44 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent part 2
The white girl in the last few pics is Alana, she was driving a black Porsche Panamera.
-
05-18-19 17:38 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Sorry a couple pics area little fuzzy.
-
05-18-19 16:29 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 644I was trying to figure out why I keep seeing new girls on a regular basis. One told me today she'll be here for three more days.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Sorta seems to me like someone's bringing in groups for short periods of time.
-
05-18-19 12:44 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 330Excellent pics.
Good work as always on pics.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 17:05 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 366That black girl dressed like she's going to EDC hahaha.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 14:20 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
I saw a least a dozen hookers this morning before 7 am. The white one with leather skirt and the big ass (not the buffalo in the white dress) walked up to my window and asked do you have a 100? I said no and she moved on.
-
05-15-19 14:14 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 1475Holt Ave in Pomona used to be a great stroll, is not anymore, hasn't been for years.
Originally Posted by VegasCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 13:39 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 2085Thanks, I will give it a try on my next visit.
Originally Posted by JingJing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





