Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,586 to 18,600 of 31842
-
05-15-19 22:34 #13257Regular Member

Posts: 5PM is full.
FYI.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
FYI your PM is full and not able to send.
-
05-15-19 15:28 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 32Interested and and area next week.
Hi,
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
Yes interested as I'll be in the area next Monday or Tuesday evening. So if you have contact info you can share please PM me the info. Thanks.
-
05-15-19 15:20 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 124Interested
I'm in town on business. Very interested.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 14:38 #13254Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes please
Interested here too
.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 14:27 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 283I am interested.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 14:15 #13252Senior Member

Posts: 79Visiting
SM first on Virginia coming to visit and looking for some recommendations in the Murfreesboro area. Have material to trade if ever in my neck of the woods.
Borris.
-
05-15-19 13:48 #13251Regular Member

Posts: 5Dude, let it go
Why is Anna getting bashed. While she may be struggling a bit, I'm not aware of her scamming, robbing or ghosting.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
Anyone. Seems like it's getting too personal to me.
-
05-15-19 13:06 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 257Very interested
However, your box is full, can't PM you. PM me if you will.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 12:03 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 449Semi-UTR spinner
So I recently met with a spinner who is kind of UTR, very new to the hobby, and looking to make a few friends. She's very tiny, around 4'10, has a cute French-Canadian accent, and is very eager to please. Low traffic as well. Probably one of my new ATF honestly. Would there be any seniors or members with a decent review history that'd be interested?
-
05-15-19 08:36 #13248Banned Member

Posts: 63Anna-Gem
I don't know why Traveler continues on and on about Anna. We all know YMMV. I can state, I dreamed of Anna on Saturday afternoon. Same place as previous dreams, most apartment communities don't evicted on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
BTW, I posted the meeting on this board within 48 hours.
-
05-13-19 22:51 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 318Yes. That is Anna
* Indeed- Redivy is the party in question. She has asked me several times to not reply- honestly- to questions asked of me. Which I'm not going to of course entertain. Nice when we have providers now chiming in. Anyway- it is factual, she has been evicted and is looking for abother place. Nothing is being misrepresented in any capacity.
Originally Posted by Redivy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 22:27 #13246Banned Member

Posts: 4Anna the Gem True or False
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-13-19 14:23 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 74Which Lizzy?
Which Lizzy?
Originally Posted by DoYouFloss
[View Original Post]
Was it this one? Was the contact info still the same?
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...27064104/Lizzy
-
05-13-19 13:37 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 28Traveling in Nashville next week.
I will be in Nashville for a conference next week and was wondering if anyone has some recommendations. Please feel free to PM details. I'll be downtown Nashville and not looking to travel far.
-
05-12-19 23:15 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 27Lizzy
Nice set of small tits and awesome vagina, and looks 100 x better in person than in her ads. Everything is covered. Will repeat, especially since my last spinners went MIA.











Reply With Quote





