Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,601 to 18,615 of 31842
-
05-12-19 20:57 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 414Hayden
This is exactly the reason I have never seen Hayden, well also the fact that someone says she only has magnum condoms. Going to Williamson County is way to dangerous for this guy. I am missing out on a helluva f*ck I'm sure.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 20:04 #13241Senior Member

Posts: 244Thanks
Thanks for your reply, I guess she's on standby then.
Originally Posted by Ioerror001
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 18:05 #13240Banned Member

Posts: 555501 area code.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 15:18 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 318Which Anna?
Which one? Too many of them to keep track of.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 12:06 #13238Senior Member

Posts: 203Right!
Won't end well.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 10:44 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 96Not sure the exact deal with her, almost like she does it just when needing money, but she's around. Lives near trininty lane, saw her at dickerson walmart not long ago with her bf. Not working, couple kids with her. I see ads from time to time, but no clue what causes the gaps.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 10:20 #13236Banned Member

Posts: 441I agree (Hayden)
I agree with many inches 8, I have seen Hayden many times, in truth she knows how to do her work BBBJ dt CIM(swallow), greek etc, I have a couple of days of not seeing her, but every time I went to. Visiting Franklin was nervous, she needed to change her location to another county, I invited her to Rutherford, but she has never accepted my invitation.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 07:43 #13235Banned Member

Posts: 555# delete.
I for one am deleting Anna's phone number from my hobby phone. She refuses to respond of any type further proving The habit is taking over.
-
05-12-19 04:31 #13234Banned Member

Posts: 555I've tried to get her to move several times and she's not at all thinking about it.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 21:30 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 244Is Nikki still around?
http://escortalligator.com.nashville...post/28475508/
Just wondering if anyone has heard from her lately.
-
05-11-19 21:03 #13232Banned Member

Posts: 63Anna- Gem
I had another great dream with Anna today. If you like and open menu, with a tall, slender redhead I would recommend.
As always YMMV.
-
05-11-19 17:06 #13231Senior Member

Posts: 203A Word of Caution
I won't start another YMMV thread on Hayden. Half love her and the other half thanks she is full crap etc. The thing I want to throw out for everyone's mongering pleasure is her location. The amount of guys she sees, way she constantly solicits "medication" from her clients, the amount of attention she calls to herself. All happening in Franklin TN. Between Williamson County Sheriff and Franklin PD, it's not going to end well for her. I wouldn't want to be there when this goes down!
Originally Posted by CanDoForU
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
-
05-11-19 02:10 #13230Senior Member

Posts: 93Another Hayden review? Really?
Hayden is Special. I have had the opportunity to enjoy many naughty encounters with this young and experienced beyond her years beauty. Hayden is a super sweet gal who has the potential to succeed at anything in life that she takes an interest in. Fortunate for me, these days she has taken an interest in pleasing a man. I usually stay away from women her age. Women her age are usually a waste of time. Not her. She fucks and satiates as good as if not better than many professionals I have spent time with. You just don't find UTRs as young and good as her. She very much takes seriously what she does. So level headed and interested in making herself feel good as she works my cock like it desperately needs. So uninhibited, she turns off everything in her head and immerses herself in the moment as she works her body in a natural fluid way unlike any women I've had. Such an addicting drug. As long as she is around, I won't be too far away. The young lady knows how to fuck and is focused on ensuring I get every bit of what I came for. She has a sweet wet pussy that is perfectly tuned to my cock and is more than willing to make sure I enjoy every bit of her. Without a doubt, I most certainly do. Hayden is a rare find that is such a pleasure and I feel fortunate to spend time with her.
-
05-10-19 18:02 #13229Senior Member

Posts: 1656Folfster
Anna sees only seniors who are very safe and well known.
Originally Posted by Folkster
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 17:28 #13228Senior Member

Posts: 511Fair representation
Yes, the way you describe the encounter is fair. Unfortunately, I don't have much to compair her to yet as far as providers go. They have all pretty much been this way on my experience, so I thought it was the norm and to be expected. Lexi and Stephanie have been the best two. Chloe, Gianna, Mandy, Jasmine and what's her name are the only ones I have to compare bad experiences with. So, not getting ripped off is a positive experience in my book, LOL. Sorry if I had mislead anyone. It wasn't my intention.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






