Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,341 to 26,355 of 30806
-
05-14-19 16:51 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 1711You may be right and this girl wasn't working with anyone. She was new to the scene, looked pretty great and was very verbally sexual over text. All a-typical warning signs to me at the time. Finally, the multiple delays only to see her talking to this military / cop like guy as he pointedly told her something and she nodded was enough to make me side with caution. Now, if she is legit, please PM me whatever you know since she is hot and she's still advertising. She has no online presence at all. I won't say anything about Smithwick's comment, but if anyone here remembers THAT guy, they know what that shit's all about.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
Peace out. Glad nobody got stung and hope she's real.
-
05-14-19 16:26 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 458Sweet
She has been reviewed on the gboro forum favorably.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 15:26 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 869Seductive Sweet and Petite
Any intel on this one? She posted in Raleigh but locations says Greensboro.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/914794082131
-
05-14-19 15:19 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 869I have never know LE to use a pro for a sting too many liabilities and the there is no shortage of female LE that can make the charges stick. These partnerships are to bust pimps or dealers 98% of the time.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 14:29 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 869She travels from RM to Goldsboro but keep missing a connection will report back if I have any luck.
Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 14:28 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 869What did you mean by this day and time you only see them once? Did I miss a new bulletin what's up with repeats?
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 13:47 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 114They are all doing it.
I'm glad you're in the clear. These providers are doing way more BBFS than guys think. If you're going to do BBFS it might be a good idea to invest in an OraQuick test. It cost 50 bucks and takes 20 min but the peace of mind is worth it. There are other home std test test kits you can buy online too. Have the woman take it before starting your session. It's a little extra money and inconvenience but trust me, these providers are taking lots of creampies out here. I knew one who said it wasn't unusual for her to get creampied 10 or more times A DAY. Add that up over a period of years and the odds start looking really bad. For shits and giggles one time I texted a provider and asked her if she would do a creampie gangbang and let everybody cum in her ass. She promptly responded "sure, 150 for each guy, how many? Don't let these women fool you into thinking you are special, or that they don't do certain things with certain age groups aor that they don't see certain demographics. These providers will do anything with anyone who is willing to pay. I don't judge, we want what we want. Just know what you're getting into.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 10:24 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 78
-
05-13-19 20:38 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 661Got ghosted
On my way, got ghosted turned around and went back to Durham, found nothing.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 20:19 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 458Real
Several I know are real. Haze, Nya, Lala, Olivia, depends on what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 17:04 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 111Bad Judgement
It's probably in bad taste but I've seen girls who I've never seen before and they text me things like "I'm going to fuck you good" and "I want you to beat this pussy up good". It instantly made me suspicious but hey I still went and came out clean like Andy Dufresne. Also the buzz cut guy could have been a soldier LOL.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 16:44 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 661Used to work new Bern
Think she used to work new bern. I'll toftt. Anyone have any thoughts on Raleigh girls I should have in reserve that they know are real. Would like to have a back up plan other then AJ and the skinny girl from Durham hollie.
Originally Posted by WineAndCheese
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 15:10 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 117Morgan
Heh, curious about Morgan. Nice bod, but no face pics. Sometimes, it's what they don't show you is the part you should have seen before committing.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/morgan-e...raleigh-437454
Anybody seen her or know anything more?
-
05-13-19 10:11 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Rocky Mount bbw
I saw her back in January or February. She's legit. She really is 18 and is bbw, not overly so in my opinion. Friendly, bbj, all else covered. Private residence. No issues at all at the time.
Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 09:50 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 666Anything and Everything
Have you seen her? Or has anyone else? Any reviews?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






