Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,491 to 26,505 of 30812
-
05-10-19 16:34 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
That is four for the hour. I am sure you put up 4 of them but it always posts 2.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 16:28 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 46Hottest asian I've ever seen but she's just not into it and it's $$ an hr.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 14:46 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 56BKS Up at the Moment
Hey there. Looks like BKS is back up again.
-- Tork.
Originally Posted by Shz1181
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 11:44 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 78Worth it
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370
$$ an hour not sure if she is to good to be true.
-
05-10-19 08:44 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 358
-
05-10-19 07:57 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 78Good luck bro. Been looking.
Originally Posted by JBorski
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 07:29 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 200Rocky Mount bbw
I haven't seen her, but I have seen that post in different cities. I calling a scam on this one. If you get brave, please report back.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 06:18 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 161Gps
Pardon my ignorance. What is GPS? I don't see it in the approved list of abbreviations.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Really??? I'm shocked
Golden Pussy Syndrome
A2
-
05-09-19 23:51 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 1657Sorry to Hear your bad experience
She is incredibly beautiful for sure. Hands down a sexy body that begs for attention. My experience was rather different. She had a few rules which were fine but we connected rather well. She wanted to ride and I let her for a little while, the CG was so good that I wanted to see what else was good and she let me take her to pound town. I'm working with a big tool and she allowed deep hard entry Mish and K9 (smackin that ass), she squirt all over me. She even let me get those pretty breasts in my mouth. She asked me to bust on her stomach and I made it to her tits. Upon winding down from our time, she mentioned that I'm not like other guys. I didn't ask what that meant, I just said I don't hobby much (which I don't) and when I am eager to have fun, I give it my all. Of course, I didn't go with the 100 deal. I made it worth her time to be a freak. I won't return to see her though. The only reason is because this day in time, I don't see girls "in the field" any more than once.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 23:21 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 1710[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-09-19 19:07 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 827Sorry to hear that PleasureSeeker. I saw her as well today and I had a slightly different experience. I did the HHR and yes she was initially suspicious that I was LE, she asked me to feel her Tits to verify that I was not LE but I just started to suck on the LOL!! She initially started of with CG and while she was riding me I started to play with her clit and she squirted all over me and continued to till she asked me to go MISH. I just pounded her hard till I emptied out.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
I agree with you that she is an stunner, and I would probably repeat, and as we all know YMMV. Sorry again that you had a bad time with her.
-
05-09-19 18:36 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 283Nadia
There seems to be several Nadia's being discussed in the forum so are you talking about this one in particular, who only does outcalls / car dates? Is she GFE? Asking because I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 16:42 #4310Banned Member

Posts: 354Daisi
She's been reviewed here many times so this is just me chiming in. My visit was like what others have reported so no need for a long detailed post.
Suffice to say, it was the best time I've had in years. I can't think of a single negative thing. I will definitely repeat!
-
05-09-19 15:46 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 56BKS Site Appears Down Again
Heads up. The BKS site looks like it is down again. Getting a domain has expired message in Spanish.
-- Tork.
-
05-09-19 14:32 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 65Bks.
Damn, just when I was coming to town. Hope they get the site back up quickly.
Originally Posted by BigTork
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





