Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4352

  2. #4351

    Got ghosted

    On my way, got ghosted turned around and went back to Durham, found nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Think she used to work new bern. I'll toftt. Anyone have any thoughts on Raleigh girls I should have in reserve that they know are real. Would like to have a back up plan other then AJ and the skinny girl from Durham hollie.

  3. #4350

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Think she used to work new bern. I'll toftt. Anyone have any thoughts on Raleigh girls I should have in reserve that they know are real. Would like to have a back up plan other then AJ and the skinny girl from Durham hollie.
    Several I know are real. Haze, Nya, Lala, Olivia, depends on what you are looking for.

  4. #4349

    Bad Judgement

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This one is working with LE. Friend of mine was at her location, said she kept using very explicit language on text "come get this wet pussy! Made him wait, but my friend took a walk and saw her outside a room talking pointedly with a buzz cut, white male, apparently taking directions. My friend bolted.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...4/390532404821

    This was on Capital. Be careful.
    It's probably in bad taste but I've seen girls who I've never seen before and they text me things like "I'm going to fuck you good" and "I want you to beat this pussy up good". It instantly made me suspicious but hey I still went and came out clean like Andy Dufresne. Also the buzz cut guy could have been a soldier LOL.

  5. #4348

    Used to work new Bern

    Think she used to work new bern. I'll toftt. Anyone have any thoughts on Raleigh girls I should have in reserve that they know are real. Would like to have a back up plan other then AJ and the skinny girl from Durham hollie.

    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I'm firing blanks. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33071136/

  6. #4347

    Morgan

    Heh, curious about Morgan. Nice bod, but no face pics. Sometimes, it's what they don't show you is the part you should have seen before committing.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/morgan-e...raleigh-437454

    Anybody seen her or know anything more?

  7. #4346

    RE: Rocky Mount bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but I have seen that post in different cities. I calling a scam on this one. If you get brave, please report back.
    I saw her back in January or February. She's legit. She really is 18 and is bbw, not overly so in my opinion. Friendly, bbj, all else covered. Private residence. No issues at all at the time.

  8. #4345

    Anything and Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Here's another. "anything and everything".

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...885/9192054234

    Search ads. Many list Greek on the menu. Many. But you have to READ THE ADS. Some will offer it at an up sell price if you ask.
    Have you seen her? Or has anyone else? Any reviews?

  9. #4344

    Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity who was Lady?
    It seems her posts in STG were removed recently, but she posted for 2-3 days beginning of last week. I googled her number and came up with the same pictures of the original post.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/919-717-5291

    This was another topic for another post, but since you asked. Demons are wining. I bet "Lady" was one of the prettiest blonde girls back in high school days. You can tell by looking at her, and she even shared a picture of her when I asked for one, and sure enough, she was pretty. She still is, but I think she is heading to borderline danger. The presence of demons are extending in all her body and I hope she realizes she is heading to a one-way road path.

  10. #4343

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by WineAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I'm firing blanks. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33071136/
    In one ad she went by cherry. I have never seen a review. Interested myself.

  11. #4342

    Hawaiian

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's always possible that she got caught and turned informant but I didn't see an arrest. I saw her last week and didn't get arrested but she was very direct and I'd even say a little cavalier.
    Hey Joe, if you saw her can you post a detailed review?

  12. #4341

    Redhead

    Any info on this one? I'm firing blanks. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/33071136/

  13. #4340

    Hawaiian Punch

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This one is working with LE. Friend of mine was at her location, said she kept using very explicit language on text "come get this wet pussy! Made him wait, but my friend took a walk and saw her outside a room talking pointedly with a buzz cut, white male, apparently taking directions. My friend bolted.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...4/390532404821

    This was on Capital. Be careful.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's always possible that she got caught and turned informant but I didn't see an arrest. I saw her last week and didn't get arrested but she was very direct and I'd even say a little cavalier.
    How was the experience? She's sexy AF.

  14. #4339

  15. #4338

    Breast milk

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    She looks oddly like Lexis Foxx from years ago. Asking for a friend but is there a market out there for selling breast milk that I don't know about?
    There's a market for pregnant and / or lactating women for men that have the fetish. Also, I think body builders like to buy breast milk because they think it makes them build muscle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape