Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 926 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 976 1026 1426 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10963
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the same Erin I met several years ago. She had just moved here from Texas as I recall. Stayed at nice places on nw side of town. She is legit and reports were always pretty good. My visit was so-so mostly because at that time she had a couple of killer pics posted that made her look firm and toned. When I met her she did not have her hair done and body was not firm and toned. Not fat, average I would say. Not a bad experience at all, just that my expectations had been set pretty high based on the pics so it was a bit of a let down.
    Same lady but I believe has had some enhancements since she first started. I had a nice time with her several years ago.

  2. #10962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. If Indy loses SusieQ, that would be a pretty big loss. Hopefully she was just taking some personal time to spend with family or to go out and have some fun.

    Speaking of DI, anyone seen Erin yet? She's definitely got a look that gets me interested (goth / punk / suicide girl). I hope she's as fun as she looks.

    If she sticks around for a couple weeks, I'll see about taking the plunge if no one else has by then.
    I think this is the same Erin I met several years ago. She had just moved here from Texas as I recall. Stayed at nice places on nw side of town. She is legit and reports were always pretty good. My visit was so-so mostly because at that time she had a couple of killer pics posted that made her look firm and toned. When I met her she did not have her hair done and body was not firm and toned. Not fat, average I would say. Not a bad experience at all, just that my expectations had been set pretty high based on the pics so it was a bit of a let down.

  3. #10961
    You could just google "Callie Indy escort."

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/callie-e...napolis-248209#erotic

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Can you post link please.
    .

  4. #10960
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Glad she is still around.
    Yeah. If Indy loses SusieQ, that would be a pretty big loss. Hopefully she was just taking some personal time to spend with family or to go out and have some fun.

    Speaking of DI, anyone seen Erin yet? She's definitely got a look that gets me interested (goth / punk / suicide girl). I hope she's as fun as she looks.

    If she sticks around for a couple weeks, I'll see about taking the plunge if no one else has by then.

  5. #10959

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipAway  [View Original Post]
    How was the incall.
    Can you post link please.

  6. #10958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    Susie is listed again, with a new number. Hopefully her old number wasn't compromised in some fashion.
    Glad she is still around.

  7. #10957

    Fine.

    Neighborhood was alright, I was there during the day. House didn't look like June Cleaver lived there but it was OK enough to get the job done.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipAway  [View Original Post]
    How was the incall.

  8. #10956

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Callie for a qv, that's a girl you should schedule an hour with, she's a freak in all the right ways! Glad I washed my ass before I met her! Warm and friendly, bubbly, and, oh yeah, freaky!
    How was the incall.

  9. #10955
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I see DI has some new choices, but unfortunately I also noticed SusieQ was missing from the site. Hope that maybe she is just on vacation having some fun and will return.
    Susie is listed again, with a new number. Hopefully her old number wasn't compromised in some fashion.

  10. #10954

    Why?

    What is up with being asked to send a Dick or face picture to proof you are nor a cop? I am leary and have past up on a few that I really wanted to see. Am I being too cautious?

  11. #10953

    Callie

    Went and saw Callie for a qv, that's a girl you should schedule an hour with, she's a freak in all the right ways! Glad I washed my ass before I met her! Warm and friendly, bubbly, and, oh yeah, freaky!

  12. #10952

    Di Newbie

    I messaged Hailey and she won't be here for a few more days. And yes, if Susie Q left I'm moving too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I see DI has some new choices, but unfortunately I also noticed SusieQ was missing from the site. Hope that maybe she is just on vacation having some fun and will return.

  13. #10951

    Post #10914

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl I've been interested for a little while, but need to know if the service is any good https://escortalligator.com.indianap...post/33024433/.
    See my post #10914.

  14. #10950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Di

    I see DI has some new choices, but unfortunately I also noticed SusieQ was missing from the site. Hope that maybe she is just on vacation having some fun and will return.

  15. #10949
    Please check your PM. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    These providers provide an open menu including BBFS, however not sure about greek because it's not my thing so I don't ask. Now the open menu can vary depending on the contribution amount or if you supply pharma's like our local resident pharmacist member does.

    Massage Katie, Chevy Nova, Little Nicki, Massage Jamie, Milfy, Catherine Teacher, Bri, Cherry Pie, Paris, Babygotback, Charli and Cheyenne just to name a few.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape