Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10933

    Bri

    Saw Bri at a east side location I would not go to after dark. $ for QV, she did not clock watch I was there for almost an hour. I will repeat.

  2. #10932
    Interesting and surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised by a couple of the names you listed as offering that specific menu item. I haven't asked since the BBFS isn't my thing, but am shocked a few of those names actually go there. Guess YMMV sums it up.

  3. #10931

    Hmmmm.

    I was surprised by a couple of the names you listed as offering that specific menu item. I haven't asked since the BBFS isn't my thing, but am shocked a few of those names actually go there. Guess YMMV sums it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    These providers provide an open menu including BBFS, however not sure about greek because it's not my thing so I don't ask. Now the open menu can vary depending on the contribution amount or if you supply pharma's like our local resident pharmacist member does.

    Massage Katie, Chevy Nova, Little Nicki, Massage Jamie, Milfy, Catherine Teacher, Bri, Cherry Pie, Paris, Babygotback, Charli and Cheyenne just to name a few.

  4. #10930
    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    These providers provide an open menu including BBFS, however not sure about greek because it's not my thing so I don't ask. Now the open menu can vary depending on the contribution amount or if you supply pharma's like our local resident pharmacist member does.

    Massage Katie, Chevy Nova, Little Nicki, Massage Jamie, Milfy, Catherine Teacher, Bri, Cherry Pie, Paris, Babygotback, Charli and Cheyenne just to name a few.
    Who is Cheyenne? I'm not familiar with that name. Can you post a link?

  5. #10929

    Open Menu Providers

    These providers provide an open menu including BBFS, however not sure about greek because it's not my thing so I don't ask. Now the open menu can vary depending on the contribution amount or if you supply pharma's like our local resident pharmacist member does.

    Massage Katie, Chevy Nova, Little Nicki, Massage Jamie, Milfy, Catherine Teacher, Bri, Cherry Pie, Paris, Babygotback, Charli and Cheyenne just to name a few.

  6. #10928

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Sources close to me say she isn't likely to return anytime soon if ever, however you can still find her on DI in an East Coast city.
    She's had an Indy ad on DI for awhile. https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/hannah/.

  7. #10927

    Cherry Pie.

    Saw Cherry Pie and wow, so sweet! Amazing body, super nice and friendly. She is a really sweet girl, be extra nice! Great at what she does! Very talented! Communication had some long gaps, and she's a little scattered (byo-condom). The warning-she has a boyfriend that is in the same hotel a few rooms down, and there was some pharm in her room that "he" left there. I really hope she does OK! She's so nice I had to tip her, make sure to treat her extra nice!

  8. #10926

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by MayTag4040  [View Original Post]
    I finally tried one of those Asian that are staying in a hotel. Always north or south. After all the stories about being human trafficking I was ready to walk away if it appeared like that. Called the number provided and got a text from a 3rd party as to address. Got there and thought I was ghosted but was told she had gone to grocery store (extended stay hotel) which made me feel better that if she was shopping she is not being held. I got a text to room number and a 30 something lady opened the door. Bags of groceries were on floor and she was alone. Very surprising beauty. 8. 5 with nice natural boobs & great body She looked very similar to the first pic in ad but was not 21. Covered BJ, FS but did not get the full hour. That was a bit rushed. $. 6 and she spoke fluent English.

    https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indi...scorts/1469413
    Was it $. 6 plus tip, was tip included?

    Did the menu look wide open? I know you said FS but I am more interested in rimming.

  9. #10925

    Chelsea new on DI

    Somebody should contact the DI "handler" on this one. Checked out DI this morning to see who's working and found Chelsea from SA with the huge Pharm issues. She was discussed on a couple reports back in Sept of last year, one by me, SB section #1029 also a pic of her on #1030 You can read about her there! Really pretty surprising to see her with DI considering their quality standards. I thought anyway.

    TB.

  10. #10924

    Katie

    So, I made the rookie mistake of seeing Katie. Of course I went with the hour. I was also dumb enough to give her the money upfront. I suggest you do not make this mistake. Absolutely terrible experience. First she smothered me and oil for 15 minutes. Then gave me a happy ending and said I would love to see you again. Keep In mind that she is a little on the shady side. I will not repeat. Possibly my worst experience ever.

  11. #10923

    Bri

    I visited "brown hair blue eyed beauty" who goes by Bri. She has a souther accent, she is sweet, incall was a low rent Eastside hotel, but safe. Communication can be difficult at times. Rates 100 QV, 150 HHR, 200 HR. She has been mentioned before.

    The good: Pics on ad site below are spot on and better looking in person. Incredible petite body with perfectly shaped B cups topped off eraser nips. A little body art. Service was good, BBBJ, DATY, CFS multiple positions. Not GFE by my standards because no kissing and no CIM at least on the first visit. I will repeat to see if she comes off some of her rules and becomes more GFE.

    The sketchy: No obvious addiction signs on her body, but there was some "Chore Boy" in the room so she is obviously smoking something. Eye contact is limited. She nodded out at the end of the session. When I left and ciircled around a AA pimp or BF went to her room and either picked up the contribution or dropped off some pharmacy items. He was staying about 6 doors down from her room.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3179331565/1

  12. #10922

    Visit with Katie

    Just finished up a visit with Katie. Messaged and asked if she was available now, and she said come on over. She was nice, but that body, wow! Haven't touched a body like that since I was in college! Amazing! She took a little to warm up. No kissing, and she acted like cim was the most disgusting thing she had ever heard of when I suggested it. I quickly backed off and we got on with it. Cycled through all the positions and she really got into it. Very Fun time, a little sketchy, but fun!

  13. #10921

    Pharmacy issues Paris / Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Have a pharmacy issue, Paris's is more extreme. Katie likes the candy store of our local resident pharmacist. If you can deal with the inconsistent, on and off again texting and ghosting typical of someone in full addiction then they might be worth the visit just to see the body. Service and price vary depending on how bad they need a visit from the pharmacist.
    I knew Paris had some issues, but Katie too? Thought she was only a 420 girl, is that what candy store of our local resident pharmacist means or is it worse than that? Never notice her changes prices either like Paris offers. Both do tend to hit you up weekly though I've noticed.

  14. #10920
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    That link you posted does not work.
    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...408/3179819462 Hopefully this will work.

  15. #10919

    DI Katie Lynn

    I just returned from a fine visit with the lovely Katie Lynn. This Katie Lynn: http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/katie-lynn/.

    I was her first visit of the day. Those who know her know that she is prone to run late especially on the first visit. And she was running about 10 (actually 15) minutes late.

    Part of the reason for this is Katie is a chronic "fusser". She's never happy with her hair, how she looks, how she smells, is her makeup on right, etc. But, she is a naturally attractive lady and worries too much about such things. The approach I use with her is to come into the bathroom, begin kissing her and leading her into the play room. She's just a tiny little lady, but she'll go along with it. Once you get her mind off these little worries, Katie is more than happy to engage-- particularly if you warm her up first-- like I did.

    The newest photo (there's just one of them on the website at the moment) is the most accurate portrayal of Katie at the present time. She's a tight and petite lady with amazing natural breasts. I dunno if they are C cups or not, but that is my guess. Some MILF weight in the mid section, but nothing to get too hung up about.

    One thing I like about Katie is that she seems to have few limits during DATY / O. She smells and tastes great. And she'll return the favor too. Very nice.

    She did greet me with wet hair today, but she looked delicious and was. Even though we started late, Katie didn't short me on the time.

    So, I'll end by saying what I have said before, the key to having fun with Katie is getting her started. If you let her, she will talk the hour away and fuss about everything except the reason you are there. But get her going and she'll enjoy herself and bring you pleasure as well.

    KevRob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape