Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,851 to 23,865 of 37624
-
05-14-19 22:46 #13774Senior Member

Posts: 146Anna prob 40 to 50 ish, thin. No ass. But great boobs, and I'm not even a boob guy.
Originally Posted by DangleMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 20:40 #13773Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for the review. Where is the spot located? Wondering how far from my work (13 and VD).
Originally Posted by Tj144
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 18:19 #13772Senior Member

Posts: 53Pure Time Massage in Centerline
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/mass...k/248205282756
Anyone been here recently? I know old reviews say there's no extras available but they advertise regularly on STF so I wonder if that's still true. It's near my work and when I drove by today they had all the curtains pulled closed which made it seem a little shady.
-
05-14-19 17:18 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 128Thanks man
Thanks for verifying. Yeah I'm going to pass on that place. I've already been there before and got nothing but a terrible massage for 140.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 15:22 #13770Senior Member

Posts: 66I've never seen this girl before, but I can say that the photoshop on the last pic is pretty bad.
Originally Posted by Onlyvrx
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 13:01 #13769Senior Member

Posts: 202Anyone have experience?
I've searched for info on this provider and came up empty handed. Has anyone had any experience with her? Her pics came up clean on TinEye. PM if needed. https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1407872.
-
05-14-19 12:08 #13768Senior Member

Posts: 124She is definitely at the place in garden city, that charges 150 for topless no roaming allowed and no ending, so if you want to spend that kind of money with no extras, but I'll pass.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 10:29 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 124I don't remember the name, but she is in garden city just like that place I was talking and her extras sound just like what I was told by the girl on the phone at that place in garden city, 140-150 for topless no touching or no ending yeah I'll pass.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 10:08 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 178Michelle from Washington Twp
I am looking for info concerning Michelle, From Washington Twp. She posts on Massage Anywhere under the name chubbiesmom. Anyone seen her and have any info to share?
Another one I found on the same sight is Mariah in Dearborn, anyone have any info concerning her?
Thanks and stay safe.
-
05-14-19 08:39 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 863Usually you don't tip independent providers as they get all the money. In an AMP only Money the masseuse gets is what ever you tip in this case there's no house fee.
Originally Posted by Tj144
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 07:32 #13764Senior Member

Posts: 93It's all the same. Garden City and Walled Lake. Both BB but they will spin a line of BS a mile long to get you in the door. Had one good experience about a year ago but she is long gone. Don't bother. They don't even give a decent rundown.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 05:35 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 128Hmm
I think I know what place you're talking about in Garden City. Was it called Mirage or La Mirage or something like that? If so yeah that was a 140 blue ball experience with no HE or touching allowed at all and the chick demanded a 20 tip on top of it for nothing. If that Miranda is another one of those I'll take a hard pass on that.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 01:42 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 124This sounds like that place in garden city where they kinda advertised or tell you their is more to be had but really it's not. The place I'm thinking of in garden city told me topless would be 150 and no he.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 23:34 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 86Saigon
Did you go to the second floor or the first floor? Also, did you pay 80 for an hour? I always paid 70 and wonder if this is the new price.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 22:42 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 172Massagefinder
Got a reply from her that anything special was 140+, would not respond beyond that and aking me to setup a appointment. DS.
Originally Posted by RaviFrequent
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






