Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13729

    Spa Sign

    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    Where off Grand River. It's a long road around there.
    Sorry for the weak information. It's 2 or 3 story building set back off the street a little bit. Brownish brick building that looks like it could be apartments and / or offices. 2nd or 3rd story window has a cardboard sign that says "SPA" with Christmas lights around it. Not a new building. It's on the north side of Grand a River. Next time I drive by I'll provide a better location and some landmarks. If I had to guess, I would say it's around Nine Mile or Power.

  2. #13728

    Something near macomb

    Looking for a place to get a good rub w / extras in macomb, north of hall. Anything out here?

  3. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOn3  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide info on this provider? Works out of Mt Clemens.
    Looks like a man from the pics. Or a very ugly woman.

  4. #13726
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfCards  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you got Sunny. In my experience, she'll take over with little prompting and after a couple of sessions, won't bother with any DIY at all. Also, in my experience, the other provider there doesn't ever bother with DIY. I don't think there's anything on the menu beyond a very good massage and the HE offered.

    Traditional in Wixom is a reliable HE, but the massage itself isn't as good as Vital, IMO. Starmoon in Wixom is reported to be a YMMV location and Dawn to Dusk is a new place in Walled Lake across the street from the L. George's coney island, but I haven't been there and nobody's provided a detailed report yet, so no idea what you can expect there.
    I have been to Starmoon many times and it is absolutely YMMV. Anywhere from a decent massage to FS with all the bells.

    And whistles. Dusk to Dawn I've visited twice. First time was incredible. FS with no restrictions and a genuine enthusiasm. Second tie was nothing but a decent massage from a late 40's mom who wanted to teach me how to speak ManderinenChinese. I haven't been back since.

  5. #13725

    Payton

    Anyone hear from Payton recently? Been a customer for a few years. Haven't heard back from her.

  6. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Used their shower I felt like I needed it. Good massage lots of teasing / groping very friendly. HE only with a helpful assist.

    Is this their standard?

    Any other action in the Commerce area?
    Sounds like you got Sunny. In my experience, she'll take over with little prompting and after a couple of sessions, won't bother with any DIY at all. Also, in my experience, the other provider there doesn't ever bother with DIY. I don't think there's anything on the menu beyond a very good massage and the HE offered.

    Traditional in Wixom is a reliable HE, but the massage itself isn't as good as Vital, IMO. Starmoon in Wixom is reported to be a YMMV location and Dawn to Dusk is a new place in Walled Lake across the street from the L. George's coney island, but I haven't been there and nobody's provided a detailed report yet, so no idea what you can expect there.

  7. #13723

    I know what you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago I saw a younger Asian chick in an apartment somewhere in that area but it was only 1 time and I could never remember exactly where it was. Was it kind of a small, sort of crappy looking brick building with parking on the left? I've been trying to find her again.
    It was a super old two-story brick building facing grand river. I waited for her and when she got out of her car I left. Wasn't impressed.

    As for the place on GR he is talking about. It think it's been reported as standard massage. At least on rubmaps.

  8. #13722
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLee7  [View Original Post]
    Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?
    Where off Grand River. It's a long road around there.

  9. #13721
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLee7  [View Original Post]
    Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?
    Several years ago I saw a younger Asian chick in an apartment somewhere in that area but it was only 1 time and I could never remember exactly where it was. Was it kind of a small, sort of crappy looking brick building with parking on the left? I've been trying to find her again.

  10. #13720

    Anna. Massages4u2 enjoy.

    Can anyone provide info on this provider? Works out of Mt Clemens.

  11. #13719

    Vital Massage

    Used their shower I felt like I needed it. Good massage lots of teasing / groping very friendly. HE only with a helpful assist.

    Is this their standard?

    Any other action in the Commerce area?

  12. #13718

    Mimi

    Has anyone been to see Mimi from MassageFinder site?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/16550/

  13. #13717
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLee7  [View Original Post]
    Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?
    Where in Grand River mate? Do you know the apartment complex name?

    I'd like to plung the trigger as I live close.

    Thanks.

  14. #13716

    Spa Sign

    Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?

  15. #13715

    Any Experience?

    I've searched the forum for this provider and can't find any mention or info. Has anyone ever had any experience with her? Thanks! https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1407872.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape