Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 492 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for this one? Had a dream with her late Saturday night. Lives with an older couple but they weren't an issue. Most likely will repeat in the future.

    Tried searching her phone number. Looks like she's gone by a couple other names before, but no reviews found. Just wondering if anyone else has partaken.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/404553951125

    P.S. From a post below. Try not to bother Claire this week. Her sister died in a car accident during the weekend. Also she's not using anymore.
    Would like more details about the dream. How does she compare to her pictures? Is the area discreet / safe? Does she have someone else with her?

  2. #935

    Tara.

    Any reviews for this one? Had a dream with her late Saturday night. Lives with an older couple but they weren't an issue. Most likely will repeat in the future.

    Tried searching her phone number. Looks like she's gone by a couple other names before, but no reviews found. Just wondering if anyone else has partaken.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/404553951125

    P.S. From a post below. Try not to bother Claire this week. Her sister died in a car accident during the weekend. Also she's not using anymore.

  3. #934

    Western Mass UTR

    Tired of seeing the same rough girls on STG so I'm looking for anyone who can help me with a UTR. Looking for someone without a heavy habit who does outcalls to hotel rooms. Just seems like the same 5 chicks are always on the Springfield listing and I haven't heard back from the few from Worcester or Hartford who I've emailed. PM me if you've got something worthwhile. Thanks in advance.

  4. #933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Claire / J

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster8998  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any providers in the area that has exceptional deepthroat skills? I used to meet with Donna the BBW from Palmer and she was great she would make the whole thing disappear and her rates were very reasonable but I haven't been able to get ahold of her lately and I'm in search of some new talent. Any suggestions or tips would be great.
    There's always the petite Claire. She can deep throat for hours.

    She is not always reliable or on time and her habit is out of control, but never had a bad experience with her.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608

  5. #932

    Demi's Thug

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/591767317001

    Picked up Demi earlier this eve. Complications made her late but she was generous with her time with me. Unfortunately, her bf called MY phone because she turned hers off. After she told him not to call and he called again I told him not to call my phone and turned it off. Apparently he has big stake in her business and needed his fix. As I was pulling away from dropping Demi off, I see this thug lurking in the driveway. I assume he was trying to intimidate me because I told him not to call. I read a bunch of texts he sent trying to get his girl back quicker and an obnoxious threat. So, because of my loyalty to the safety of my brothers here, I would warn you off an incall date with someone like that around. I had very good time despite the calls and constant text alerts.

  6. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Lexie Rose is an absolute angel and a fabulous provider!! I texted her earlier in the day to set something up. I confirmed the appointment with her as I was heading toward her incall in West Springfield. When I arrived, she texted me the room number.

    First and foremost, Lexie is one of the absolute best providers I have ever seen! She is caring, kind, thoughtful and absolutely loves to have sex.

    As I walked into her room, I saw a box of condoms in the trash. For those who wondered, yes, she can and does use condoms. Anyhow, just wanted to share that minor detail.

    My dream with her was absolutely amazing. This was only my third visit with her but it was just as exciting as the first. Her skin is so soft and smooth. It is a treat to have her on top of me, rubbing her skin against mine. When I first laid on the bed, she kept her silky panties on and climbed on top of me, rubbing her panties against me. What a thrill! I am not generally into blowjobs but this woman has amazing skills. Her technique is wonderful and sensual. When she asked me if I wanted to do 69, I said, "Hell yeah! She positioned herself so my mouth was perfectly aligned with that tight little pussy of hers. I guess I was on top of my game as well as I brought her quickly to an amazing orgasm. I just love watching her tight little body twitch and writhe with pleasure. She tastes so good, too! We gloved up for the main event and took it nice and slow as she was feeling a little sore. I told her to take her time and it paid dividends for me. The best part of the dream? Having Lexie call out my name while she is bouncing up and down on top of me. What a turn on! She has all of the right moves and within 10 minutes of her on top of me, I lost it in the love glove. We both cleaned up, dressed, and then she gave me a hug and a kiss good bye.

    You're going to pay a bit more to dream with Lexie Rose but it is money well spent. If ever there was a worthy cause to give my money to, Lexie Rose is that cause. Wnat a wonderful Monday for me after all!
    Would you mind sharing her contact? PM if you like.

  7. #930

    Lexie

    For all the lexie fans out there, I spoke with her earlier and according to her she'll only be doing this for another 2-3 weeks. Idk if maybe she'll continue seeing a few regs, but just passing along the info.

  8. #929

    Olivia

    "Olivia" is real. The pix are of her.

    She is not enthusiastic at all during performance and seems to have no idea that she is supposed to put in some effort.

    I TOFFT a few weeks ago and would not go back until she has learned more about how her job works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? As usual pics look really good and 100 hh aint bad.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/357758784499

  9. #928

    Olivia

    Anyone have any info on her? As usual pics look really good and 100 hh aint bad.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/357758784499

  10. #927

    Samira

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    There must be a mechanic around here whos been under the hood. Wouldve had me fooled with those pics! As long as I don't see it, doesn't bother me!
    Dude, she's 100% transexual. Thats what the TS in her ads means.

  11. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovice  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I would suspect that's why she advertises as a "TS Goddess". Nice to see Truth in Advertising!
    There must be a mechanic around here whos been under the hood. Wouldve had me fooled with those pics! As long as I don't see it, doesn't bother me!

  12. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Before you do anything with Samira, I would check under the hood first and make sure that all of the equipment checks out. You might find a stick shift instead of an automatic.
    Yes. I would suspect that's why she advertises as a "TS Goddess". Nice to see Truth in Advertising!

  13. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyegg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled something a little more spicy? She has been posting for ages but never got around to it. Searched all through hartford and here but no luck. If anyone has any info will report back after I take the dive. Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/736035480366
    Before you do anything with Samira, I would check under the hood first and make sure that all of the equipment checks out. You might find a stick shift instead of an automatic.

  14. #923

    Deepthroat Talent

    Does anyone know of any providers in the area that has exceptional deepthroat skills? I used to meet with Donna the BBW from Palmer and she was great she would make the whole thing disappear and her rates were very reasonable but I haven't been able to get ahold of her lately and I'm in search of some new talent. Any suggestions or tips would be great.

  15. #922
    A girl on pornhub named Jenna? That will be easy to find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape