Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 428 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6412
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #37

    Juni

    https://www.kakao-girls.com/angela-1
    aka Top Asian.

    Does anyone have feedback on this girl in terms of looks or service?

  2. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    Alicia / Kay / Silk is back. She has been reported here before as BBFS and BB greek with CIP or CIA. If you can get over the raspy voice and less than curvy build, then it's worth a try.
    Thanks for the reports. Haven't tried greek before, so if there's any others that you'd recommend would be welcome. Been looking for awhile but seems rare with kgirls.

    Jane with PrincessGarden indicated she's never done it before when she thought I was asking for it FWIW. Unfortunate that the younger attractive ones don't seem like they are experienced with it.

  3. #35
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Kay / Alicia? Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    I thought I could, I couldn't. I do not recommend at all.
    #Me Too I am join the #Me Too Movement LOL I walked out also.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    Alicia / Kay / Silk is back. She has been reported here before as BBFS and BB greek with CIP or CIA. If you can get over the raspy voice and less than curvy build, then it's worth a try.
    I thought I could, I couldn't. I do not recommend at all.

  5. #33

    Alicia at AllStarAsia

    Alicia / Kay / Silk is back. She has been reported here before as BBFS and BB greek with CIP or CIA. If you can get over the raspy voice and less than curvy build, then it's worth a try.

  6. #32

    Current Asian World girls in OC

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy2331  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if any of the current Asian World girls in the OC offer BBFS? I know Flynn, and I'm not a fan of Desi, but what about Zee, Nia, or Hana?
    Typically I like a lot of DFK and an enthusiastic provider, BBFS is a nice bonus when it happens.
    YMMV. For Asianworld, have had BBFS with Nia. Read my review on first page. MILF, but very good service and non-smoker. I did not ask nor did I force, I just went with the flow. 15 min into the sex, I removed jr to change position, and the cover stayed in her bald pussy, she started BBBJ and then rode me without cover. She rode me so hard my pubic bone was sore for like 3 days, LOL.

    For me, all agencies are about the same. You don't know if you don't try them out.

  7. #31

    Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Are you implying that you have differing intel? Or are you just an English Professor?
    Agreed, no BBFS while I was with her, but if there is information that states otherwise from a different reviewer, please share by all means. I cannot speak for anyone else.

  8. #30

    Expensive

    I thought someone got ripped off when I heard about it the first time. You can still see her at standard rate if BBFS is not too important. I think she was still busy last time I checked. Personally I have not paid extra for it before and prefer to get it naturally if a girl can enjoy that. For 20 more, I can go to LA and get it with two very good girls I haven't seen yet but have my eyes on recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met Juni yet. But the booker quoted me 500 for BBFS. Kinda difficult for me to agree on a price like that.

  9. #29
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    I believe what you meant to say, you know first hand Zee hasn't offered nor agreed to BBFS with you. What she does with other dudes once naked, no body knows.
    Are you implying that you have differing intel? Or are you just an English Professor?

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    I know first-hand that Zee does not offer BBFS. But with that said, the time spent with her was pretty wild nonetheless. I am happy to sacrifice BBFS for another go-around with her. This kind of like everyone's reviews on Flynn. Sessions are still amazing without the BBFS-factor tossed into the mix. Unfortunately, Zee will be leaving OC this weekend and headed down to San Diego. Hopefully, she will make her way back.

    I agree that BBFS is a bonus. I don't go seeking it out in a provider. The overall quality of the visit is how I determine if another visit is in order.
    I believe what you meant to say, you know first hand Zee hasn't offered nor agreed to BBFS with you. What she does with other dudes once naked, no body knows.

  11. #27

    Zee

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy2331  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if any of the current Asian World girls in the OC offer BBFS? I know Flynn, and I'm not a fan of Desi, but what about Zee, Nia, or Hana?

    Is Purple or any of the Ca-Kdolls BBFS? What about Kupcake providers?

    Also, overall which of those three agencies do you guys think has the best providers overall? Asianworld has been my favorite for awhile but I'm wondering if I'm missing out.

    Typically I like a lot of DFK and an enthusiastic provider, BBFS is a nice bonus when it happens.
    I know first-hand that Zee does not offer BBFS. But with that said, the time spent with her was pretty wild nonetheless. I am happy to sacrifice BBFS for another go-around with her. This kind of like everyone's reviews on Flynn. Sessions are still amazing without the BBFS-factor tossed into the mix. Unfortunately, Zee will be leaving OC this weekend and headed down to San Diego. Hopefully, she will make her way back.

    I agree that BBFS is a bonus. I don't go seeking it out in a provider. The overall quality of the visit is how I determine if another visit is in order.

  12. #26

    Juni

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Is that what booker quoted you or from girl?
    I haven't met Juni yet. But the booker quoted me 500 for BBFS. Kinda difficult for me to agree on a price like that.

  13. #25

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by LmNop  [View Original Post]
    Grace from k-avengers on hx is also bb.
    I can confirm this. She covered me up on the first round, but she slipped junior inside on the second round without a raincoat, but told me no CIP.

  14. #24

    Current Asian World girls in OC

    Anyone know if any of the current Asian World girls in the OC offer BBFS? I know Flynn, and I'm not a fan of Desi, but what about Zee, Nia, or Hana?

    Is Purple or any of the Ca-Kdolls BBFS? What about Kupcake providers?

    Also, overall which of those three agencies do you guys think has the best providers overall? Asianworld has been my favorite for awhile but I'm wondering if I'm missing out.

    Typically I like a lot of DFK and an enthusiastic provider, BBFS is a nice bonus when it happens.

  15. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the number for Casino?
    Jut pm her on HX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape