Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 427 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6404
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #29
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    I believe what you meant to say, you know first hand Zee hasn't offered nor agreed to BBFS with you. What she does with other dudes once naked, no body knows.
    Are you implying that you have differing intel? Or are you just an English Professor?

  2. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    I know first-hand that Zee does not offer BBFS. But with that said, the time spent with her was pretty wild nonetheless. I am happy to sacrifice BBFS for another go-around with her. This kind of like everyone's reviews on Flynn. Sessions are still amazing without the BBFS-factor tossed into the mix. Unfortunately, Zee will be leaving OC this weekend and headed down to San Diego. Hopefully, she will make her way back.

    I agree that BBFS is a bonus. I don't go seeking it out in a provider. The overall quality of the visit is how I determine if another visit is in order.
    I believe what you meant to say, you know first hand Zee hasn't offered nor agreed to BBFS with you. What she does with other dudes once naked, no body knows.

  3. #27

    Zee

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy2331  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if any of the current Asian World girls in the OC offer BBFS? I know Flynn, and I'm not a fan of Desi, but what about Zee, Nia, or Hana?

    Is Purple or any of the Ca-Kdolls BBFS? What about Kupcake providers?

    Also, overall which of those three agencies do you guys think has the best providers overall? Asianworld has been my favorite for awhile but I'm wondering if I'm missing out.

    Typically I like a lot of DFK and an enthusiastic provider, BBFS is a nice bonus when it happens.
    I know first-hand that Zee does not offer BBFS. But with that said, the time spent with her was pretty wild nonetheless. I am happy to sacrifice BBFS for another go-around with her. This kind of like everyone's reviews on Flynn. Sessions are still amazing without the BBFS-factor tossed into the mix. Unfortunately, Zee will be leaving OC this weekend and headed down to San Diego. Hopefully, she will make her way back.

    I agree that BBFS is a bonus. I don't go seeking it out in a provider. The overall quality of the visit is how I determine if another visit is in order.

  4. #26

    Juni

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Is that what booker quoted you or from girl?
    I haven't met Juni yet. But the booker quoted me 500 for BBFS. Kinda difficult for me to agree on a price like that.

  5. #25

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by LmNop  [View Original Post]
    Grace from k-avengers on hx is also bb.
    I can confirm this. She covered me up on the first round, but she slipped junior inside on the second round without a raincoat, but told me no CIP.

  6. #24

    Current Asian World girls in OC

    Anyone know if any of the current Asian World girls in the OC offer BBFS? I know Flynn, and I'm not a fan of Desi, but what about Zee, Nia, or Hana?

    Is Purple or any of the Ca-Kdolls BBFS? What about Kupcake providers?

    Also, overall which of those three agencies do you guys think has the best providers overall? Asianworld has been my favorite for awhile but I'm wondering if I'm missing out.

    Typically I like a lot of DFK and an enthusiastic provider, BBFS is a nice bonus when it happens.

  7. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the number for Casino?
    Jut pm her on HX.

  8. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    500 if you want to give Juni a go.
    Is that what booker quoted you or from girl?

  9. #21
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    Is that extra donation or standard fare? She used to charge higher donation for bb at different agency.
    No idea. When she used to be in the OC, it was standard fare but was a YMMV situation. In LA she charged extra. Not sure now that she's back in the OC.

  10. #20

    Extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by LmNop  [View Original Post]
    Grace from k-avengers on hx is also bb.
    Is that extra donation or standard fare? She used to charge higher donation for bb at different agency.

  11. #19

    Juni

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Juni from TopAsian on HX.
    500 if you want to give Juni a go.

  12. #18
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Oc bb

    Grace from k-avengers on hx is also bb.

  13. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BbChaser  [View Original Post]
    Here a few available in OC now that I can confirm: Casino, cute Hana.

    Enjoy.
    Can you PM me the number for Casino?

  14. #16

    OC bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for BB from OC Kgirls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Juni from TopAsian on HX.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for BB from OC Kgirls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Here a few available in OC now that I can confirm: Casino, cute Hana.

    Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape