Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,111 to 22,125 of 61419
-
05-12-19 19:01 #39309Regular Member

Posts: 2Took a drive around the WW loop and SA this afternoon. No one out only uncle and a busted fire hydrant flooding Wilkens.
-
05-12-19 17:50 #39308Senior Member

Posts: 2344
-
05-12-19 17:47 #39307Senior Member

Posts: 2344Good Golly Miss Molly!
I sure hope her hygiene has improved. I opted for a 20 dollar BJ when I was with her on the west side, cause when she stripped down to her panties, I could smell stink.
-
05-12-19 11:20 #39306Senior Member

Posts: 394Shannon
Are you talking about the Shannon from Pasadena who had black hair then dyed it purple at one time?
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 01:22 #39305Senior Member

Posts: 99Big ole 0
Notta damn thing out tonight. Except the uncle on 3rd street in BP, chilling in a gray Cherokee with tint. Smh, pretty obvious. Nothing in the Dirty D either. Owell.
-
05-11-19 23:06 #39304Senior Member

Posts: 2344An Old Friend,
Indeed! A true Idol!
-
05-11-19 21:41 #39303Senior Member

Posts: 99Damn rain
Guessing slim pickings with the sh! T rain again, smh.
-
05-11-19 21:22 #39302Senior Member

Posts: 1626I remember seeing those pics when BP was up and I think she used to post there at that time.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 21:16 #39301Senior Member

Posts: 181Drove past her today
I've seen her a few other times and wanted to scoop, but she was always with a dude. I wanted to scoop her up today but I didn't have time to partake. Thanks for the review because I'll make sure to pick her up the next time I see her.
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 20:26 #39300Senior Member

Posts: 45Shannon
Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?
-
05-11-19 17:26 #39299Senior Member

Posts: 137Molly
Nevermind, I somehow missed the pictures of her posted by Bolo and Vega. My bad.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 17:18 #39298Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Yea that was Rachael from FH she got arrested a month ago spend 8 hours in central booking which she said give her a wake up call about life. Rachael's pussy bites back when she is cumming she is very picking who car she jumps in I text her last night before Erica she called me back but her phone died they know I love fucking when its raining hard out so they do not have to drive to the tip top.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 17:12 #39297Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly redux
Had another great date with Molly. She is a peach and once again proved that she both has a sweet pussy and is fellatio royalty.
-
05-11-19 15:19 #39296Senior Member

Posts: 1127Said her name was Amber.
So went up to meet up with Erica. Something about a review of her earlier and how wet she was got me wanting her. Set everything up and drove there just for her to cancel. Something about her man coming home. So I went driving up to Wilkens to see what's poppin. Just about to leave and go home, I saw this youngin down towards tge bottom of Wilkens. She said her name was Amber. Not Tiny Amber or the RIP and RUN Amber. Agreed on standard tuition. We went to a local Notel on Furrow. Cute, 21, very minimal marks to the body. Beautiful eyes. BBBJ was good. Smashed in MISH, then K9, back to MISH for the filling. I must of came alot, cause she said oh my when I did. Cleaned up then off to work. No digits but that's standard these days I feel.
Phyuck!
-
05-11-19 15:07 #39295Regular Member

Posts: 16Interested
I'm definitely looking for good friends please hmu with details.
Originally Posted by MysterFister
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





