Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 61430
-
05-13-19 15:17 #39350Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly
I dated Molly on Saturday at her apartment and she was as fresh as a daisy. One of the fundamental rules of mongering is YMMV.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 14:35 #39349Regular Member

Posts: 14Man,
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
I wish I could find a thick MILFy cougar like her smh.
-
05-13-19 11:35 #39348Senior Member

Posts: 174Return of Storm
Storm has returned on a limeted utr basis. PM me if you're a trusted senior who she knows.
-
05-13-19 11:32 #39347Senior Member

Posts: 152She looks familiar to me anyone else
She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
-
05-12-19 20:00 #39346Senior Member

Posts: 360Shannon
Don't know if it's the same girl but met one last weekend in BP that called herself Shannon. But she forgot we met a long while back & she'd told me her real name then.
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
Maybe not the same gal (never saw her with glasses). The one I met has short brown hair that she'd kinda pulled up with a rubber band, and is maybe 5'7". She gave an excellent BJ, attention to the boys without being asked, energetic, DT, even going deep and holding herself down there while swirling her tongue around. Standard tuition, but I tipped her for getting into it without any prompting on my part.
-
05-12-19 19:01 #39345Regular Member

Posts: 2Took a drive around the WW loop and SA this afternoon. No one out only uncle and a busted fire hydrant flooding Wilkens.
-
05-12-19 17:50 #39344Senior Member

Posts: 2344
-
05-12-19 17:47 #39343Senior Member

Posts: 2344Good Golly Miss Molly!
I sure hope her hygiene has improved. I opted for a 20 dollar BJ when I was with her on the west side, cause when she stripped down to her panties, I could smell stink.
-
05-12-19 11:20 #39342Senior Member

Posts: 394Shannon
Are you talking about the Shannon from Pasadena who had black hair then dyed it purple at one time?
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 01:22 #39341Senior Member

Posts: 99Big ole 0
Notta damn thing out tonight. Except the uncle on 3rd street in BP, chilling in a gray Cherokee with tint. Smh, pretty obvious. Nothing in the Dirty D either. Owell.
-
05-11-19 23:06 #39340Senior Member

Posts: 2344An Old Friend,
Indeed! A true Idol!
-
05-11-19 21:41 #39339Senior Member

Posts: 99Damn rain
Guessing slim pickings with the sh! T rain again, smh.
-
05-11-19 21:22 #39338Senior Member

Posts: 1626I remember seeing those pics when BP was up and I think she used to post there at that time.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 21:16 #39337Senior Member

Posts: 181Drove past her today
I've seen her a few other times and wanted to scoop, but she was always with a dude. I wanted to scoop her up today but I didn't have time to partake. Thanks for the review because I'll make sure to pick her up the next time I see her.
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 20:26 #39336Senior Member

Posts: 45Shannon
Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?










Reply With Quote




