Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39350

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope her hygiene has improved. I opted for a 20 dollar BJ when I was with her on the west side, cause when she stripped down to her panties, I could smell stink.
    I dated Molly on Saturday at her apartment and she was as fresh as a daisy. One of the fundamental rules of mongering is YMMV.

  2. #39349
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Storm has returned on a limeted utr basis. PM me if you're a trusted senior who she knows.
    Man,

    I wish I could find a thick MILFy cougar like her smh.

  3. #39348

    Return of Storm

    Storm has returned on a limeted utr basis. PM me if you're a trusted senior who she knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190512_190538.066-960x540.jpg‎   20190513_112353-2016x954.jpg‎   IMG_20190512_190508.653-960x540.jpg‎   IMG_20190512_190533.948-960x540.jpg‎   20190513_112326-2016x954.jpg‎  


  4. #39347

    She looks familiar to me anyone else

    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED8CA1E2-0A2E-4767-8A03-0EC1F860F7D2.jpeg‎  

  5. #39346

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?
    Don't know if it's the same girl but met one last weekend in BP that called herself Shannon. But she forgot we met a long while back & she'd told me her real name then.

    Maybe not the same gal (never saw her with glasses). The one I met has short brown hair that she'd kinda pulled up with a rubber band, and is maybe 5'7". She gave an excellent BJ, attention to the boys without being asked, energetic, DT, even going deep and holding herself down there while swirling her tongue around. Standard tuition, but I tipped her for getting into it without any prompting on my part.

  6. #39345
    Took a drive around the WW loop and SA this afternoon. No one out only uncle and a busted fire hydrant flooding Wilkens.

  7. #39344

  8. #39343

    Good Golly Miss Molly!

    I sure hope her hygiene has improved. I opted for a 20 dollar BJ when I was with her on the west side, cause when she stripped down to her panties, I could smell stink.

  9. #39342

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?
    Are you talking about the Shannon from Pasadena who had black hair then dyed it purple at one time?

  10. #39341

    Big ole 0

    Notta damn thing out tonight. Except the uncle on 3rd street in BP, chilling in a gray Cherokee with tint. Smh, pretty obvious. Nothing in the Dirty D either. Owell.

  11. #39340

    An Old Friend,

    Indeed! A true Idol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190511_201732.jpg‎  

  12. #39339

    Damn rain

    Guessing slim pickings with the sh! T rain again, smh.

  13. #39338
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    She ask me about that picture to like " who put my picture on that site" I'm like what site. Than she was like USA. I was like whomever you sent it to.
    I remember seeing those pics when BP was up and I think she used to post there at that time.

  14. #39337

    Drove past her today

    I've seen her a few other times and wanted to scoop, but she was always with a dude. I wanted to scoop her up today but I didn't have time to partake. Thanks for the review because I'll make sure to pick her up the next time I see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?

  15. #39336

    Shannon

    Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape