Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Pics are fake, pretty sure that's Sarah.
    I thought it was Sarah from South Park as well. Last I heard she had gorren some enhancements and would be back soon.

  2. #3572

    Coincidence

    Completely Pointless Post

  3. #3571

    Anyone have info on this young lady?

    I tried searching the site but there was so much on cajun katie I could find nothing on this one.

    Any help is appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...arlotte-462165#escort_reviews.

  4. #3570

    Paris.

    Dreamed of Paris many times lately. She is a real GFE, very sweet girl. The real deal. Treat her right.

  5. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. I can't find any reviews of this girl under Escorts here, but I think I remember a somewhat negative review of her somewhere in that past. If anyone can advise pro or con, please do so either here or with a PM if you prefer.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...20Love-133000/

    Thanks,

    SG.
    Pics are fake, pretty sure that's Sarah.

  6. #3568

    Re DevinTheGreat

    Quote Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Looks amazing, but couldn't find any reports.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/674199326384
    Try posting some reports yourself, rather than continuously asking for info.

  7. #3567

    Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / busty-petite-brunettethe-ultim /041551973577.

    Going to be in the area. Any info?
    Heard she's a rip-off, don't bother.

  8. #3566

    500!

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I know a guy that took a vacation to Brazil and he told me those women will ROCK YOUR WORLD. He said they hold nothing back. From those pics she looks amazing. Way out of my price range though. That looks like a body I could easily get lost in and spend a weekend on.
    LOL. You guys are crazy.

  9. #3565

    Busty

    Charlotte. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / busty-petite-brunettethe-ultim /041551973577.

    Going to be in the area. Any info?

  10. #3564

    Ava

    Any info on this one? Looks amazing, but couldn't find any reports.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/674199326384

  11. #3563

    Cajun Katie is for real

    I can confirm that Cajun Katie is for real. I was visiting Charlotte last week and hooked up with her. I had her for two days in a row last weekend. She is very cute, mid 20's, very tight little spinner with nice perky B breasts.

    The only negative is that she smokes.

    Very friendly GFE. I got a very friendly and warm experience from her the entire time. BBBJ within a few minutes of arriving. After a while of that, I wanted to get inside of her. She reached for the condom. I asked if we could skip the condom, she said maybe for a bit extra. I said I don't have any extra $$$ on me (it was a Sunday and maxed out ATM already for the day). She said, "Ok, I like you. " Then she climbed on board for BBFS cow girl. She asked me to warn her when I am about to cum. We continued the ride for 10-15 minutes. Great movement. She feels amazing, wet and tight sliding up and down. So I am getting close to cumming and I warn her. She was about to get off when I said, "no, I want to cum inside of you". She just smiled and said, "go for it".

    We took a break for a bit, chatted for a while. She was having car problems and trying to put enough money together to fix all of that. After a while, she got me ready for round 2 with a BBBJ again. Then I got inside of her again for a few different positions. Missionary with her legs spread wide is a beautiful sight. Her tight little spinner ass in the air is also a sight you won't forget. She is also picture friendly. I declined on the picture. Don't need that evidence popping up at the wrong time. I then got her back on top of me and gave her another BBFSCIP.

    All around, it was an excellent experience. She is definitely BBFSCIP if you are clean, friendly and look decent. I am done with her. I don't expect to be back in Charlotte anytime soon. But you guys enjoy her as much as possible till she gets out of this business. I definitely got the feeling she doesn't plan to do this forever.

    We made an appointment to do it all over again the next day. Same thing. We didn't even have to discuss the condom or anything on day 2.

    Be friendly, be polite, fuck her good and cum deep inside of her. She just wants to be treated nice and she will open up and give you everything.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I've tried getting ahold of her for the past couple of days with no reply. She's had ads up, I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe she's got enough repeat business now, that she can pick and choose when she wants to work. Any insight is appreciated, shoot me a PM. Such a shame, she's a gem and we really clicked.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998

  12. #3562
    I know a guy that took a vacation to Brazil and he told me those women will ROCK YOUR WORLD. He said they hold nothing back. From those pics she looks amazing. Way out of my price range though. That looks like a body I could easily get lost in and spend a weekend on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Mariana de Silva -Eros.

    I dreamed I met Mariana de Silva for two hours at a nice 4 star hotel after easy scheduling with her booking agent. In my dream she was a 5' 7" Brazilian goddess with an amazing body. Not quite as tight & toned as her pictures (they've been touched up a little,) but she had fantastic bolt ons & probably the nicest Latin booty I've ever seen on her tanned body. In my dream she spoke good English & she was very sensual, unrushed, & wanted to ensure I had a great time. She's in the top 5 most beautiful providers I've seen in my dreams. She had a couple of small tattoos in inconspicuous places. LFK DFK CFS BBJ MSOG DATY Her rates are on her personal website & I think she was worth it. I left happy, but I sure didn't want to leave. She will be in the Queen City through Sunday.

    https://www.meetmariana.com/rates

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9828745.htm

    Play safe out there guys.

  13. #3561

  14. #3560

  15. #3559

    Totally unrelated

    Does anyone know where I can get some MJ? I'm looking for 1 ml cartridges and I'm not traveling for sometime need some help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape