Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3564

    Ava

    Any info on this one? Looks amazing, but couldn't find any reports.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/674199326384

  2. #3563

    Cajun Katie is for real

    I can confirm that Cajun Katie is for real. I was visiting Charlotte last week and hooked up with her. I had her for two days in a row last weekend. She is very cute, mid 20's, very tight little spinner with nice perky B breasts.

    The only negative is that she smokes.

    Very friendly GFE. I got a very friendly and warm experience from her the entire time. BBBJ within a few minutes of arriving. After a while of that, I wanted to get inside of her. She reached for the condom. I asked if we could skip the condom, she said maybe for a bit extra. I said I don't have any extra $$$ on me (it was a Sunday and maxed out ATM already for the day). She said, "Ok, I like you. " Then she climbed on board for BBFS cow girl. She asked me to warn her when I am about to cum. We continued the ride for 10-15 minutes. Great movement. She feels amazing, wet and tight sliding up and down. So I am getting close to cumming and I warn her. She was about to get off when I said, "no, I want to cum inside of you". She just smiled and said, "go for it".

    We took a break for a bit, chatted for a while. She was having car problems and trying to put enough money together to fix all of that. After a while, she got me ready for round 2 with a BBBJ again. Then I got inside of her again for a few different positions. Missionary with her legs spread wide is a beautiful sight. Her tight little spinner ass in the air is also a sight you won't forget. She is also picture friendly. I declined on the picture. Don't need that evidence popping up at the wrong time. I then got her back on top of me and gave her another BBFSCIP.

    All around, it was an excellent experience. She is definitely BBFSCIP if you are clean, friendly and look decent. I am done with her. I don't expect to be back in Charlotte anytime soon. But you guys enjoy her as much as possible till she gets out of this business. I definitely got the feeling she doesn't plan to do this forever.

    We made an appointment to do it all over again the next day. Same thing. We didn't even have to discuss the condom or anything on day 2.

    Be friendly, be polite, fuck her good and cum deep inside of her. She just wants to be treated nice and she will open up and give you everything.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I've tried getting ahold of her for the past couple of days with no reply. She's had ads up, I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe she's got enough repeat business now, that she can pick and choose when she wants to work. Any insight is appreciated, shoot me a PM. Such a shame, she's a gem and we really clicked.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998

  3. #3562
    I know a guy that took a vacation to Brazil and he told me those women will ROCK YOUR WORLD. He said they hold nothing back. From those pics she looks amazing. Way out of my price range though. That looks like a body I could easily get lost in and spend a weekend on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Mariana de Silva -Eros.

    I dreamed I met Mariana de Silva for two hours at a nice 4 star hotel after easy scheduling with her booking agent. In my dream she was a 5' 7" Brazilian goddess with an amazing body. Not quite as tight & toned as her pictures (they've been touched up a little,) but she had fantastic bolt ons & probably the nicest Latin booty I've ever seen on her tanned body. In my dream she spoke good English & she was very sensual, unrushed, & wanted to ensure I had a great time. She's in the top 5 most beautiful providers I've seen in my dreams. She had a couple of small tattoos in inconspicuous places. LFK DFK CFS BBJ MSOG DATY Her rates are on her personal website & I think she was worth it. I left happy, but I sure didn't want to leave. She will be in the Queen City through Sunday.

    https://www.meetmariana.com/rates

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9828745.htm

    Play safe out there guys.

  4. #3561

  5. #3560

  6. #3559

    Totally unrelated

    Does anyone know where I can get some MJ? I'm looking for 1 ml cartridges and I'm not traveling for sometime need some help.

  7. #3558
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Eros (Latinas / Talent)

    By the way, if you like the Latinas, there's a lot of good looking talent on Eros for this weekend / coming soon to our area. I'm unsure what we did to deserve the influx of nice talent, but I'm thankful.

    As always, do your homework, play safe & have fun.

  8. #3557
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Mariana de Silva -Eros.

    Mariana de Silva -Eros.

    I dreamed I met Mariana de Silva for two hours at a nice 4 star hotel after easy scheduling with her booking agent. In my dream she was a 5' 7" Brazilian goddess with an amazing body. Not quite as tight & toned as her pictures (they've been touched up a little,) but she had fantastic bolt ons & probably the nicest Latin booty I've ever seen on her tanned body. In my dream she spoke good English & she was very sensual, unrushed, & wanted to ensure I had a great time. She's in the top 5 most beautiful providers I've seen in my dreams. She had a couple of small tattoos in inconspicuous places. LFK DFK CFS BBJ MSOG DATY Her rates are on her personal website & I think she was worth it. I left happy, but I sure didn't want to leave. She will be in the Queen City through Sunday.

    https://www.meetmariana.com/rates

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9828745.htm

    Play safe out there guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mariana-01.jpg‎   Mariana-02.jpg‎   Mariana-03.jpg‎  

  9. #3556

    Blonde, that's me

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPleasure  [View Original Post]
    The Blonde is Victoria, use to be in Gastonia, think she went on a vacation for a while, now will not go back there.

    She was in Belmont a few weeks ago, not reliable at all. Wasted couple hours.
    I was busy at the moment. I also have a friend you can see as well her name is Alyssa. I apologize but was having some issues at the time. I will promise you a better time and assure you I have my life back on track. I'm sorry you waited. And also Everyone has their on favorite people. No one person is going to like everyone every time. Whatever floats your boat. However I'm good at what I do.

  10. #3555

    Cajun Katie

    I've tried getting ahold of her for the past couple of days with no reply. She's had ads up, I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe she's got enough repeat business now, that she can pick and choose when she wants to work. Any insight is appreciated, shoot me a PM. Such a shame, she's a gem and we really clicked.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998

  11. #3554

    Tiffany Tiegen

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Asked for info on this lady and forgot to include the link. Anyone scheduled with her or seen any reviews? Looks like she is coming to Charlotte next week.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/427497309545
    I have a dream setup with Tiffany next week. I saw good reviews in PrivateDelights that looked promising. Hope they are accurate.

  12. #3553

    Brandy Love

    Hi guys. I can't find any reviews of this girl under Escorts here, but I think I remember a somewhat negative review of her somewhere in that past. If anyone can advise pro or con, please do so either here or with a PM if you prefer.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...20Love-133000/

    Thanks,

    SG.

  13. #3552

    RE: Hoskins rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of this one a few days back. Her pics are accurate but done to give best filter. She is easy to get along with. Provides a good service. The price was right 80/ qv. BBBJ on the table no greek. The location is horrible and the house should be condemned. There may have been signs of demons but not sure.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/280339469691
    Which pictures are current the short dark hair ones or the long light colored hair?

    Thanks.

  14. #3551

    Cali Girl

    Was in Charlotte for an overnight business trip earlier this week and lined up time for an out call with Cali Girl. Her communication was fantastic. She was up front about all of the details. She was super sweet and we shared some great conversation in between activities. I will definitely be giving her a call the next time I'm back in town. Hope you all continue to treat her well.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/362364863406

  15. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Saw this once recently. When I sad bad fucking attitude. She would ignore me over and over. Wasn't going to let her beat me. Finally got a time. Showed up and figured she would ghost but low and behold she didn't. She opened the door bitching to someone on the phone. Soon as it was over we were undressed and not even a word she started on me BBBJ she climbed on and it was ok. She kept covering her face even though she is crazy attractive. So I took it upon myself and said lay down. I pounded her so fucking hard she had no choice but to finally moan and open up. She thought I had finished but I didn't. I said where are you going. Bent her over and filled my hand full of her hair and she Moaned like hell until I told her that this was punishment for ducking me around all day. Pulled out and finished all over her. I cleaned myself and said you're gorgeous but please loose the tude. She said I'm saving your number I told her don't and walked out.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/32729922/
    Is there another link for this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape