Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,776 to 26,790 of 31138
-
05-11-19 19:46 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 1189Coincidence
Completely Pointless Post
-
05-11-19 15:04 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 267Anyone have info on this young lady?
I tried searching the site but there was so much on cajun katie I could find nothing on this one.
Any help is appreciated.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...arlotte-462165#escort_reviews.
-
05-11-19 13:51 #4361Regular Member

Posts: 7Paris.
Dreamed of Paris many times lately. She is a real GFE, very sweet girl. The real deal. Treat her right.
-
05-11-19 13:37 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 392Pics are fake, pretty sure that's Sarah.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 12:01 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 165Re DevinTheGreat
Try posting some reports yourself, rather than continuously asking for info.
Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 11:06 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 187Bad
Heard she's a rip-off, don't bother.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:35 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 204500!
LOL. You guys are crazy.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:20 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 351Busty
Charlotte. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / busty-petite-brunettethe-ultim /041551973577.
Going to be in the area. Any info?
-
05-11-19 09:44 #4355Regular Member

Posts: 7Ava
Any info on this one? Looks amazing, but couldn't find any reports.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/674199326384
-
05-11-19 09:36 #4354Regular Member

Posts: 13Cajun Katie is for real
I can confirm that Cajun Katie is for real. I was visiting Charlotte last week and hooked up with her. I had her for two days in a row last weekend. She is very cute, mid 20's, very tight little spinner with nice perky B breasts.
The only negative is that she smokes.
Very friendly GFE. I got a very friendly and warm experience from her the entire time. BBBJ within a few minutes of arriving. After a while of that, I wanted to get inside of her. She reached for the condom. I asked if we could skip the condom, she said maybe for a bit extra. I said I don't have any extra $$$ on me (it was a Sunday and maxed out ATM already for the day). She said, "Ok, I like you. " Then she climbed on board for BBFS cow girl. She asked me to warn her when I am about to cum. We continued the ride for 10-15 minutes. Great movement. She feels amazing, wet and tight sliding up and down. So I am getting close to cumming and I warn her. She was about to get off when I said, "no, I want to cum inside of you". She just smiled and said, "go for it".
We took a break for a bit, chatted for a while. She was having car problems and trying to put enough money together to fix all of that. After a while, she got me ready for round 2 with a BBBJ again. Then I got inside of her again for a few different positions. Missionary with her legs spread wide is a beautiful sight. Her tight little spinner ass in the air is also a sight you won't forget. She is also picture friendly. I declined on the picture. Don't need that evidence popping up at the wrong time. I then got her back on top of me and gave her another BBFSCIP.
All around, it was an excellent experience. She is definitely BBFSCIP if you are clean, friendly and look decent. I am done with her. I don't expect to be back in Charlotte anytime soon. But you guys enjoy her as much as possible till she gets out of this business. I definitely got the feeling she doesn't plan to do this forever.
We made an appointment to do it all over again the next day. Same thing. We didn't even have to discuss the condom or anything on day 2.
Be friendly, be polite, fuck her good and cum deep inside of her. She just wants to be treated nice and she will open up and give you everything.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 09:16 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 7337I know a guy that took a vacation to Brazil and he told me those women will ROCK YOUR WORLD. He said they hold nothing back. From those pics she looks amazing. Way out of my price range though. That looks like a body I could easily get lost in and spend a weekend on.
Originally Posted by Qcguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 08:30 #4352Regular Member

Posts: 7Another TGTBT?
-
05-11-19 08:29 #4351Regular Member

Posts: 7Aaliyah
TGTBT?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/688996984006
Any updates?
-
05-11-19 08:10 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 475Totally unrelated
Does anyone know where I can get some MJ? I'm looking for 1 ml cartridges and I'm not traveling for sometime need some help.
-
05-11-19 00:27 #4349Banned Member

Posts: 188Eros (Latinas / Talent)
By the way, if you like the Latinas, there's a lot of good looking talent on Eros for this weekend / coming soon to our area. I'm unsure what we did to deserve the influx of nice talent, but I'm thankful.
As always, do your homework, play safe & have fun.








Reply With Quote






