Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #844

    Blissfuleternity??

    Don't know how I missed mentioning her.

    Contacted her sometime back and met. She wants weekly allowance for phone conversations only. I told her that I have plenty of people to talk to. Asked her if she had any professional degree that ensures that talking to her would make me feel better. Cut the meet short and went away.

    Guess that pissed her off. She blocked me before I reached home.

  2. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/45527...6-5bccee59be0d

    She's very hot. Nice body and beautiful face. I offered 250 and she said that was an insult. Wanted 500 and up bit back down to 400 as the minimum. However, since she's not a wh*re, using her own words, the 1st meeting will be for 400 and no intimacy. Intimacy follows if things go well. So tempting. NAW. Too bad because she is very hot.

    I guess it's a myth that the 18/19 year old Are happy with 200/250.
    No myth and judging from her profile she either isn't new or has been on some SB specific forums. Double mentions of cash wouldv'e had me negotiating from step one.

  3. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Thank you doctor. Crossed her off the list. I smelt a fish when she gave me her location.
    Would you mind sharing details as to what location and what smelled fishy?

    As I mentioned, she just texted and texted but never would follow through, I ended up blocking her.

  4. #841

    Stephanie88 in manassas

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoc  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her a while back, she is not the girl in the pictures. Total catfish and a waste of time.
    Thank you doctor. Crossed her off the list. I smelt a fish when she gave me her location.

  5. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e48b...3-357e60e11772

    Any info on this girl. Anyone seen her. Appreciate info please. Just want to make sure.
    Met up with her a while back, she is not the girl in the pictures. Total catfish and a waste of time.

  6. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/45527...6-5bccee59be0d

    She's very hot. Nice body and beautiful face. I offered 250 and she said that was an insult. Wanted 500 and up bit back down to 400 as the minimum. However, since she's not a wh*re, using her own words, the 1st meeting will be for 400 and no intimacy. Intimacy follows if things go well. So tempting. NAW. Too bad because she is very hot.

    I guess it's a myth that the 18/19 year old Are happy with 200/250.
    I'm in same boat!! Perhaps I'm just not a good negotiator. Fortunately, I get to visit some small cities 3-4 hrs driving distance from here and have had tremendous success with 200-250. With DC, things are more competitive and some of our peers are just better at texting, talking, scouting potentials SBs and then negotiating skillfully. Heck, even a handyman rips me off around here.

  7. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I have 3 sugar babies I am talking to. One is really open to a threesome and she reminds me alot of my other sugar baby. So many similarities but I know the other one I am thinking of is very much wanting to be in control of the situation. Anyways I am going to float the threesome to the other one and see what she says. I think the answer would be that she wouldn't want to do it but would for the compensation. The original one I have hit it off so well with she probably wouldn't expect any payment so I'd only have to pay one. Let's see how this goes. Anybody else ever try this?
    I had a first time 18 yo HS SB bring a friend back in March. It was more of a comfort thing for her. They touched and kissed but wouldn't go down on each other. It was fun, mostly because of their age and inexperience. Before anyone asks, they are both out of the bowl and non-responsive.

  8. #837

    Chinese 25 Looking

    I know a Chinese girl, very hot looking for a long term arrangement.

  9. #836

    Timewaster.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e48b...3-357e60e11772

    Any info on this girl. Anyone seen her. Appreciate info please. Just want to make sure.
    Never could get her to respond in time. Set up meets several times and gave up.

    Hope you have better luck. Let us know how it goes with you.

  10. #835

    LilCarmen

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45527...6-5bccee59be0d

    She's very hot. Nice body and beautiful face. I offered 250 and she said that was an insult. Wanted 500 and up bit back down to 400 as the minimum. However, since she's not a wh*re, using her own words, the 1st meeting will be for 400 and no intimacy. Intimacy follows if things go well. So tempting. NAW. Too bad because she is very hot.

    I guess it's a myth that the 18/19 year old Are happy with 200/250.

  11. #834

    Sugar baby 3 some

    I have 3 sugar babies I am talking to. One is really open to a threesome and she reminds me alot of my other sugar baby. So many similarities but I know the other one I am thinking of is very much wanting to be in control of the situation. Anyways I am going to float the threesome to the other one and see what she says. I think the answer would be that she wouldn't want to do it but would for the compensation. The original one I have hit it off so well with she probably wouldn't expect any payment so I'd only have to pay one. Let's see how this goes. Anybody else ever try this?

  12. #833

    Rachelle Girl in the city

    Here is a pic of that chick, supposedly from SA Flaked.

  13. #832

    Report on a new SD from Seeking

    Just joined SA a couple of weeks ago & am starting to think that pro's are the way to go. A lot of GPS out there & flakes.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91dc0...a-79ed2c80930e

    This one flaked on me today. Here's her cell #: 715-600-2885.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e917...4-8eda59df57ec

    This one, Rachelle, won't give her # but only communictes via email. Still waiting for a meet; supposedly she can host.

    There is another young one, 19, who user name is Jen. Something I can't quite remember; but she has that she lives in Gaithersburg but she really is way the fuck out in Ocean City! Joke.

  14. #831

    Attract Boost

    So I was given a few attract boosts by SA a while back. Had used them couple times but didn't have much good results. I didn't have a public profile pic then and was living in another state. Now I do have a public pic (face obscured) and in VA where the pool of SB is much bigger.

    Last night I turned one of the attract boosts on and my mailbox exploded in the past 16 hours (have 8 hours remained). I had 27 chicks favorited me and 12 wrote me. Granted, many of these chicks were butt-ugly LOL but these boosts definitely helped with exposure. As always, some chicks stopped responding in the beginning or middle of the convo so there is still no guarantee.

  15. #830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Hot MILF in Ashburn

    Doing some surfing and came across a 33-year old young lady in Ashburn. Her smile and eyes alone are worth the price of admission. Interestingly, she's "married but looking". I've not played the SB game yet, except for lurking. If she's only available during the day while hubby is away, that would be ideal! If the link doesn't work, her handle is: BC_85.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31bb6...b-08b0f54bebe3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape