Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,566 to 17,580 of 18394
-
05-10-19 13:12 #829Senior Member

Posts: 325That's pretty much where I fall with things. Although I don't send it, I'll meet you somewhere and give the gas money.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
Anyway, These next few weeks should yield high dividends to those playing in the sugar bowl. Schools are emptying out so they'll have their summer freedom back.
-
05-10-19 10:44 #828Senior Member

Posts: 33Yup. She's great. Gives head like a champ and knows how to tease. She's into kinks to some extent, not sure how deep that rabbit hole goes.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 08:50 #827Senior Member

Posts: 73Mamaboo2
Has anyone had any experience with this SB.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8eee9...5-38811b0f7b01
-
05-10-19 04:59 #826Senior Member

Posts: 846I think context is important.
Asking for gas money is one thing when SB is coming to your room.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
Asking for $$ for just a meet with NO certainty of going to room is another.
That is what I was referring to.
$$ for M&G plus meal expense is not what I'm inclined to do and based on what you've posted, don't think you're inclined either.
-
05-09-19 21:09 #825Senior Member

Posts: 502No more than gas money
I won't give more than gas money, and even then if it's a demand I typically won't. I said no first and she was ok with it, so I figured worth it to get her comfort level up. It paid dividends in the bedroom
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]

Bottom line, don't send anything up front you're not prepared to lose.
-
05-09-19 20:54 #824Senior Member

Posts: 490Well you are good-looking that's why they all flock to you.

Sometimes I don't mind taking risks or gamble especially if the amount is negligible. Most of the time though, these girls are asking for prepaid allowance, half of allowance as deposit or what not. It's really all a personal choice. Glad it worked out for you though. In my next life when I reincarnate, I want to be you!
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 20:53 #823Senior Member

Posts: 502Just saw her
Goes by Emily, I got her down to $250 after meeting at the hotel bar. She's not the best looking but I already had a hotel room from my 10/10 high school stunner earlier. She also had not shaved for a few days, legs were prickly and armpits had stubble. Also, major coffee breadth as she came from work. F*s like a pro, great BBBJ. Once I was ready she whipped out her own condoms and effortlessly rolled it on me before climbing on. I would say she has done sex work for a while. Still a college student so I don't think she's a quite a UTR. She insits on covered full service, with a potential for bareback "down the line" but never CIP.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
I don't plan to repeat, this is routine for her. I like fresh, new SB's and Emily is certainly not fresh or new. Especially since I had just enjoyed a gorgeous and meticulously groomed high school girl who let me ride bareback without a second thought.
-
05-09-19 20:43 #822Senior Member

Posts: 502Well I broke the cash before meeting rule
Earlier I sent $20 to an 18 yo (showed ID) high school senior for uber. An hour later a blonde, 10/10 little thing with perfect C cups knocks on my hotel room door. BBFSWCIP, everything but greek. Model hot, looks like something out of playboy. Going to college in the fall and I plan on nailing her all summer.
Only the second time I've broken the "no cash before meeting" rule. Other time was similar, 18 yo high school SB was down to meet at FC but didn't have gas money. $30 and 30 minutes later I taught her how to speak greek for the first time.
-
05-09-19 18:07 #821Senior Member

Posts: 846Yup.
I posted in Richmond forum as well. Wanted cash before meeting. I refused as I ALWAYS do.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 18:04 #820Senior Member

Posts: 846I know that.
There are some folks who think with their little head. But we should all just say NO to any such requests.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
I think OP, by posting this, has given the impression that he didn't fall for this scam and for that kudos to OP.
I did the same to anyone that raised this, No room no allowance, end of story.
-
05-09-19 07:16 #819Senior Member

Posts: 490Mia G. Wants $$ first
https://www.seeking.com/member/87d08...a-55961dbf194b
Insists on sending money first before any meeting up. What more can I say?
-
05-08-19 22:40 #818Senior Member

Posts: 91Amajama
Any Intel on this one? Legit or scammer? So many SBs wanting a deposit upfront.
-
05-08-19 19:41 #817Senior Member

Posts: 502Playjen is a Scammer
Jenny wants you to venmo $100 to cover her phone bill. Then will hang out with you.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a7c...b-15894d520840
-
05-07-19 16:34 #816Senior Member

Posts: 168Think its fake
Search of her pics show up on google. Amaris molina. Apparently a model with you tube and multiple.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
IG accounts. The searches seem to be not so consistent too. Smells fishy for sure.
-
05-07-19 16:13 #815Senior Member

Posts: 490She deleted her previous profile and now has a new one:
https://www.seeking.com/member/b834f...1-f723b90bb3b1
Something smells fishy here.
Originally Posted by InsaneManX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





