Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3992

    Nadia

    Had a great time with Nadia last year. If memory works no time watching very talented skills and clean and demons in the room. But allot can change in a year?


  2. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest. Unless you have time to burn she's not a good choice. She had me show up and kept me waiting, not because she was with another dude but because the chick was at the store. Honestly she could have just said I'm at the store can you give me some time. Instead she pretended like she was at the hotel. I can't be too mad because usually when I say I'm in the lot I'm 5 minutes away but still. On to the performance. She still has a deep throat and will put on a porn star experience at a budget price. You'll get the fake moans during sex and a blockbluster blowjob (BBBJ if you want it). Would I repeat? Maybe. I'd set the appointment but make a backup and be prepared to move on quickly. Is she worth seeing? Probably but if you just want good oral Renee is a better choice. Rose is cute until the clothes come off. Renee is okay looking but professional.
    Most know I'm a fan of Rose. But demons are getting worse IMO. Dirt cheap QV. Hotel lodging is getting better than previously. I've seen recently a couple dudes come out of the room. Possible friends with her I believe because they had room key.

  3. #3990

    Gave Rose another shot

    I'll be honest. Unless you have time to burn she's not a good choice. She had me show up and kept me waiting, not because she was with another dude but because the chick was at the store. Honestly she could have just said I'm at the store can you give me some time. Instead she pretended like she was at the hotel. I can't be too mad because usually when I say I'm in the lot I'm 5 minutes away but still. On to the performance. She still has a deep throat and will put on a porn star experience at a budget price. You'll get the fake moans during sex and a blockbluster blowjob (BBBJ if you want it). Would I repeat? Maybe. I'd set the appointment but make a backup and be prepared to move on quickly. Is she worth seeing? Probably but if you just want good oral Renee is a better choice. Rose is cute until the clothes come off. Renee is okay looking but professional.

  4. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    She is real, she has an amazing body nice natural rack.

    I visited her for a qv. 8 however my experienced was rushed.

    You may have better luck. some of her ads have her name as barbie
    I'd say be prepared for the clock to be the clock. She pretty much had zero flex the last time I saw her. When she first started there was a time limit but she didn't literally set a clock like she does now. I'd say she's worth the hh or qv (if you can finish in time). Tits are lovely and given how intractable she was on price I doubt it was because she liked me but she seemed to want a bit of foreplay from me which included insistence on my playing with and sucking on her titties. If I could talk her into 120 for the hh I'd probably see her again since the location was convenient for me.

  5. #3988

    Calling all mongers!

    Any info on this one? Gaped pussy in the opening shot, figure she's either nasty in a good way, or a bad one. In any case, thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/large/raleig...74139/ff?img=3

  6. #3987

    Three choice from Eros

    Definitely will meet with a couple of these ladies:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6483397.htm?wn=1

    Brenda, from TheBookingFriend, met with Ana a couple of weeks ago. All GFE, and $ more for greek with this Brazilian. Pics have been always accurate with this agency.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619763.htm

    Aleksandra, from GND, agency based in Miami. Dealt with them last year; Zoya was a gem, but she's back in Russia. I checked the IndependentGirls board, and saw a lot of complaints regarding the accuracy of the pics of Aleksandra. On the fence with this one, hoping somebody here already saw her, and can report back if pics are legit.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8795865.htm

    Sara, from Plushdolls, met Gaby and Camila before. They should get a better photographer since their pics never make them justice. I have my hopes high too.

    I will probably try to see one of them Thursday and one. Ore by Friday. If anybody knows them already please report back, otherwise stay tuned.

  7. #3986

  8. #3985

  9. #3984

    May 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCarson  [View Original Post]
    Where did all the BKS ladies run off too?
    Looks like Destini, Davida and Yerrica will be back beginning of May. Spring break? Idk.

  10. #3983

    Bks

    Where did all the BKS ladies run off too?

  11. #3982
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkin70  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Camila and Gsby from that agency before. I asked for details on her, and was told she's GFE, no Greek. .

  12. #3981

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31894132/

    Is this girl legit and good? Can't seem to find anything on her.
    She is real, she has an amazing body nice natural rack.

    I visited her for a qv. 8 however my experienced was rushed.

    You may have better luck. some of her ads have her name as barbie

  13. #3980

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonLee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with this girl. She goes by Lexi, but there are several providers going by Lexi. Seems like a pretty open menu. The Greek option has me interested. Thanks.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/juicy-thick-and-wet-greek-h/696238969114
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...625&viewfull=1#post4089625.

    That post has a link to my review.

  14. #3979

    Has anyone seen this one?

    Has anyone had a visit with this girl. She goes by Lexi, but there are several providers going by Lexi. Seems like a pretty open menu. The Greek option has me interested. Thanks.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/juicy-thick-and-wet-greek-h/696238969114

  15. #3978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Does she?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Probably one of the best in the area currently. Very sweet, accommodating.
    Does she offer BBBJ and or DATY?

    Tried to PM you, but your box is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape