Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4303
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    This one was painful. I have to start by saying definitely avoid Dakota. She's absolutely gorgeous. I mean a stunning girl. If she had the fancy dress, you'd see her side by side any music celebrity or movie star in terms of looks these days. Here's the bad news. She has the worst GPS I've ever encountered. I mean ever. And that's saying something since I've seen a few providers. We need a term for the type of girl who won't actually let you fuck them. Oh they let you enter, but the legs stay 50% closed. Lifting the legs up is a major issue for these girls. Penetration even an inch beyond the head, a problem. And this one had that along with no mouth on tits. No mouth on body. One position! Her doing CG, but she didn't appear to know how to move so it was an act of total frustration while she stared at me with those doe eyes, which are beautiful except that she was constantly suspicious that I was LE, even as I was inside her! So I convinced her to go mish, and she literally rolled her eyes and groaned. I'm in shape, extremely well groomed and clean. I consider myself above average in looks, but none of this helped with this girl. The troubles continued as her attitude was making me go limp (whenever a girl is bitchy and completely cold, it makes it tough for me to be in the mood, naturally). The fact that she was so damn hot looking AND the fact that she charged 100 for this short stay, kept me going.

    Ultimately though, it was a failure as her timer went off. Did I mention she set a fucking timer? That's some bullshit for 100. This entire experience was a life example in you have it in your grasp, but you can't really have it. To go full on GFE with this girl would be heaven, but based on her shitty attitude and cold nature, I doubt even her pimp or hubby gets that kind of treatment. So, sadly, I have to say avoid this girl and do not waste your money, but bite your fist because she's one of the prettiest girls to offer services in our area.

    Better luck hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....2969454/DAKOTA
    Sorry to hear that PleasureSeeker. I saw her as well today and I had a slightly different experience. I did the HHR and yes she was initially suspicious that I was LE, she asked me to feel her Tits to verify that I was not LE but I just started to suck on the LOL!! She initially started of with CG and while she was riding me I started to play with her clit and she squirted all over me and continued to till she asked me to go MISH. I just pounded her hard till I emptied out.

    I agree with you that she is an stunner, and I would probably repeat, and as we all know YMMV. Sorry again that you had a bad time with her.

  3. #4301

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Nadia last year. If memory works no time watching very talented skills and clean and demons in the room. But allot can change in a year?
    There seems to be several Nadia's being discussed in the forum so are you talking about this one in particular, who only does outcalls / car dates? Is she GFE? Asking because I'm interested.

  4. #4300

    Daisi

    She's been reviewed here many times so this is just me chiming in. My visit was like what others have reported so no need for a long detailed post.

    Suffice to say, it was the best time I've had in years. I can't think of a single negative thing. I will definitely repeat!

  5. #4299

    BKS Site Appears Down Again

    Heads up. The BKS site looks like it is down again. Getting a domain has expired message in Spanish.

    -- Tork.

  6. #4298

    Bks.

    Damn, just when I was coming to town. Hope they get the site back up quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTork  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the confirmation my friend.

    -- Tork.

  7. #4297

    GPS run amok

    This one was painful. I have to start by saying definitely avoid Dakota. She's absolutely gorgeous. I mean a stunning girl. If she had the fancy dress, you'd see her side by side any music celebrity or movie star in terms of looks these days. Here's the bad news. She has the worst GPS I've ever encountered. I mean ever. And that's saying something since I've seen a few providers. We need a term for the type of girl who won't actually let you fuck them. Oh they let you enter, but the legs stay 50% closed. Lifting the legs up is a major issue for these girls. Penetration even an inch beyond the head, a problem. And this one had that along with no mouth on tits. No mouth on body. One position! Her doing CG, but she didn't appear to know how to move so it was an act of total frustration while she stared at me with those doe eyes, which are beautiful except that she was constantly suspicious that I was LE, even as I was inside her! So I convinced her to go mish, and she literally rolled her eyes and groaned. I'm in shape, extremely well groomed and clean. I consider myself above average in looks, but none of this helped with this girl. The troubles continued as her attitude was making me go limp (whenever a girl is bitchy and completely cold, it makes it tough for me to be in the mood, naturally). The fact that she was so damn hot looking AND the fact that she charged 100 for this short stay, kept me going.

    Ultimately though, it was a failure as her timer went off. Did I mention she set a fucking timer? That's some bullshit for 100. This entire experience was a life example in you have it in your grasp, but you can't really have it. To go full on GFE with this girl would be heaven, but based on her shitty attitude and cold nature, I doubt even her pimp or hubby gets that kind of treatment. So, sadly, I have to say avoid this girl and do not waste your money, but bite your fist because she's one of the prettiest girls to offer services in our area.

    Better luck hunting.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....2969454/DAKOTA

  8. #4296

    Looking

    Anyone have recommendations for a nice Greek session? Most ads I've seen are false advertising as far as Greek goes and was hoping for a solid lead. Thanks.

  9. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Enriq  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kelly last time she was in town. She seems to mainly post on Eros now? Anyway, she's the same Kelly as always, which is to say legit, looks like her photos, and is a very good time.
    What are Kelly's rates these days?

  10. #4294

    Fake

    Not only is Remy LaCroix in Raleigh but so is Nelissa Midwest! Smdh I really wonder if guys fall for these ads? If there is only an email the ad is suspect.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/railey-e...raleigh-465696
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E6DEDB8E-CBAB-48A8-B6CF-D6961074269A.jpg‎  

  11. #4293

    BBW Rocky Mount

    Anyone able to track down and see this one yet?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...h/736171937208 .

  12. #4292

    Gemini

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/330652131121

    I have reviewed Gemini on another post before. I personally think I hit the jackpot with her for several reasons. 1) She is the girl in the pics, 2) Unlike most of the providers, she enjoys what she does and you can tell that because 3) She is not a clock-watcher. The first time I saw her I went with high expectations, and she 4) bypassed and exceeded all of them by far. She does not post often, and as matter of fact the last time she posted was end of March, and then again this week. We have been texting each other at least once a week since our first encounter, but we both had schedule conflicts. Mine was work related, and she had some job interviews in the morning, which is the only time I had to see her.

    Anyway, it finally happened again. Finally, our schedules matched so I got to her place. Same as the first time, we talked a bit, and then off to the races. I do not like to provide details of my visit with her, but again, everything I came for, she delivered, and exceeded. At some point, I knew my time was up, but we both were caught up in the moment she never said anything to me. Needless to say, I left with a smile and I hope I don't have to wait to see her again.

    The Good.

    She is the girl in the pics. Down to earth, genuinely, no signs of demons. She enjoys what she does. Not a clock-watcher. If you treat her right, she will return the favor x10.

    The Bad.

    I personally believe she does not do this for living; otherwise she will post every day, and will ask you to leave when you are done because there is someone else coming. Because of that, she is balancing her personal life, work, etc with this and her availability is limited. She cares about her identity because she has a life outside of this, and that is one of the reasons you won't see her face in the pics. Respect that, and she will take care of you.

    The Ugly.

    She has raised the bar (for me) of what a true escort does and enjoys this hobby. I don't think I will see others again. LOL.

  13. #4291

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    What names has she used?
    I have seen this number with the names Kayla and Yasmine. Posted in Raleigh and Baltimore on the same day. Also sometimes the girl in the pics is blonde others brunette. I don't think it's the same person. Doesn't smell right all in all to me.

  14. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by RequireAcces  [View Original Post]
    She's my go to, very nice and accommodating girl. Treat her right and she'll take good care of you, seen her many times and definitely not a clock watcher.
    Tried getting a QV, and my dumbass even waited easily over an HOUR for her outside of where she's staying, just for her to say "sorry fell asleep" and then asked if she could do anything to make up for the time I waited on her. Straight up told me "No. You only get 15 minutes. " and had an attitude there on out, and ignored any other text and attempt I made at seeing her since I waited that long and j was literally right outside in the parking lot. Just pissed me off. Glad she's cool to you though, I really wanted to try her.

  15. #4289

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads for quite a while now. But nobody has reported on her that I have seen. Very possible I overlooked a review but she does not put a name in her ads to search on. Phone number only comes back to her recent ads. I can't find any history on her. Anybody seen this girl? Legit? Ripoff?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...1671/3/1275013
    See post number 2935. No name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape