Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2663

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty certain this lady has been around, perhaps on another profile. I remember her prominent nose, although I still think she is attractive. I think she has a history of gps, but I don't remember a name yet.

    Just adding this for informational purposes.
    She has been around a while, I hit it and reviewed a few years ago, she put on a few lbs. She was hot and still looks pretty good though. Great mic skills and we did click, but she is $$$ date. But if you want a young hot blond she is your girl.

    Why.

  2. #2662

    One complaint and Banned!

    Had been on SA for 8 days, making connections, trying to weed through all the fakes and scammers. Sending and answering numerous messages and getting a few to go off SA for PM's. You guys know the time you spend on this weeding out process! Anyway come day 8 I get banned from one complaint from someone who I guessed I pissed off for not sending her the gift she asked for (demanded) just to chat with her. Luckily I have some contacts off SA that I am in the process of negotiation with. I was going to give progress reports on them after definitive outcomes. Anyway, if any of you guys know of any day use hotels in Towson / Timonium area please send me a PM.

  3. #2661

    Time Wasters

    This was messaging me back and forth for months as she was in school out of state says she was coming back to MD. She messages me a few days ago to let me know she is back in school, we go to set up a meeting, and she says she is actually in Harrisburg PA! Her profile says Baltimore.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a97d...a-d9a46d193c5f

    Met this one. Looks nothing like her pics. Chunkier, Taller, glasses. Pics were from years ago. Didn't take it any further than meet and greet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d615c...6-24189548312f

    This one talks a big game in her profile like she is DTF and her text messages make it feel like she is. She is in DC near Tenley Town and cannot travel out of the area. Its a pain in the ass to drive and park here. She does not understand that. Her conversation skills are terrible, she asked a lot of stupid questions. In person she won't just come out and say what she is looking for. A real space cadet. Hardcore Hippie liberal weed smoking vibe says she wants to move to Colorado to explore nature, but claims she does not smoke week. She was cute, not hot, doable. Offered her 4 because I went all the way there, which for what she looks like should have been a great offer for her IMO compared the market. She said no! Good bye.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c4056...1-70c0067d4d6c

    This one is a stripper in down town Baltimore on the block. I think a junkie. Starting texting and it just went no where. She prob spent her burner phone money on drugs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b321...8-5e8a6d95c614

    This one we talked back and forth for months. Talked then she disappeared for a month the comes back. She is always in a different location. Claims to work in Baltimore and Annapolis but then says she is 45 min away from Baltimore and asks me to meet her halfway north of Baltimore. Don't know what she is looking for and not interested in driving some place to meet not near the FC. She changed her profile to say Alaska and deleted all info and pics rather than deleting it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c8bd...a-02c32aa2251a

    Have not met this one. Seems experience. Might be an option if you like bigger girls. Says she does not put out on first date no matter what. I had to cancel due to work, she won't reschedule. Good for her. Not really my body type but she seemed cool personality wise.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fb0b3...f-cadd1971c30e

    Chatted with this one. Set up a meeting, flaked and ghosted. The she hits me up a month later. I call her out and tell her I don't have time for flakes.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19f65...c-abb7c59d727d

    This one I met with a few months ago had dinner that went on for 2 hours. She is a teacher locally. She is chunkier then her photos but still has some cuteness. She is a little older then my normal SB's. We agreed to 3 and set up a meeting. Then she cancelled plans, texts me a few weeks later we make plans again, then she cancels last minute. This happens 2 or 3 more times. Then she says she is off the site but then I find she has another profile. I asked her about if which she denies. Then she blocks me LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30745...b-52c60f802164

    Went back and forth with this one. Says no PPM but says she is DTF if there is a connection. Completely conflicting info. Could probably get it if you worked for it. I can get what I want without working for it so cut the convo off. Seems like a waste of time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9cbbc...b-5fb0be3c6645

    This one comes off as a professional. Has a friend also on the site. Text both of them. Set up meetings. They flaked multiple times. From what I remember they want 4 each.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b8f3...5-e5bd5fcb80ed

    Met this one. Cute not hot. Offered 3 she said no, because she gets 4 from her other daddy. She says she has multiple daddies, hard for her to make time even at 4. Its crazy now even girls who are 6's and 7's are getting high allowances and are in demand.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e991...2-1789184a68ad

    IF any one has experience with any of these they want to share let me know. I'm curious. I would exchange good intel for good intel.

  4. #2660

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Christina back in January. Definitely has a smoking hot body! I got lucky that I got her before she went downhill. Good times and I filled her kitty and ass numerous times.
    Got her number from SA chat and she asked for 4. 0, I said that's way to high and then she goes like 3. 0 so I asked if she allows BB FS + anal with that number.

    She got offended said she not a p#star. She don't do bb. I am like what a GPS.

    what was your damage for BBFS + Backdoor ?

  5. #2659

    Upseller

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng  [View Original Post]
    How did it go with #1? Did you meet?
    Took her to a motel. Average mic skills, but gets into it. Lots of foreplay, kissing, dfk. Daty.

    Had to convince her for BBFS and she allowed for few minutes and then cfs. Screams like a pornstar. Really gets into it.

    She will try to upsell at the last minute with her $5. 0 bs and I am worth it bla bla bla.

    She has removed her ad but I have her pics through chat.

  6. #2658

    Appreciate

    I really appreciate the intel reports on here guys. I will be adding my own shortly, having been on SA for a week it has been interesting, but my fingers ache from replying to messages each day.

  7. #2657

    Married babies

    Decided for the sake of variety to try a married baby. Not the best of lookers but fun and eager to please. Only saw her once then she told me her husband was suspicious. Decided not to pursue. She then blocked me. Any one else had experience?

  8. #2656

    More Intel

    1) Ricangoddess75438 (https://www.seeking.com/member/1c906...0-054163b313c5)
    18 year old HS senior in Mechanicsburg, PA. Maybe DTF, but we didn't get far in the conversation, because she was hung up about the idea of being spoiled with gifts. Once I told her that I would be willing to give her gifts if they were in place of the allowance, she ghosted me.

    Also, none of the following girls were interested in anything physical:

    2) blondeslimthicc (https://www.seeking.com/member/ac7f8...d-1ed4514508d8)

    3) lexgetschex (https://www.seeking.com/member/cbca9...4-1aeae726fc2e)

    4) kuva12 (https://www.seeking.com/member/06594...b-8be26178accb)

  9. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago I noticed a "trial membership" option for 7 days of contact for $24.99.

    Has anyone else seen this? I can't find it anywhere now. I did not imagine this! LOL.

    Norm!
    They used to do this at least on the iOS app. I've used it before. Now that the iOS app doesn't exist, however, neither does that, at least I thought until you brought this up again. I would much rather pay in these increments.

  10. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Christina back in January. Definitely has a smoking hot body! I got lucky that I got her before she went downhill. Good times and I filled her kitty and ass numerous times.
    Saw her too a while ago. Run down place in Dundalk. Smoking hot girl not so much into it. In a pinch might do again. Just to see that gorgeous ass.

  11. #2653

    A trial membership on Seeking

    A few days ago I noticed a "trial membership" option for 7 days of contact for $24.99.

    Has anyone else seen this? I can't find it anywhere now. I did not imagine this! LOL.

    Norm!

  12. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    For $200 I'd see her every week. I think she's smoking hot.

    Norm!
    I'm wore out! My girl wants to smash almost every day LOL.

  13. #2651

    Profile is gone now

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    Located this one through a different "regular" dating site. Set up a meet and greet, and she went dark they say of. Came across her on SA. Her account was new, so she probably joined just about the same time I started talking to her. She wanted 600 per meet.

    Anyone have better success?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ac3a...7-493281da04a5

    Norm!
    Apparently she cancelled her account now. (I had someone else check as well to make sure I was not blocked).

    Norm!

  14. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    Offered me a date at $200 but I'm not looking currently.
    For $200 I'd see her every week. I think she's smoking hot.

    Norm!

  15. #2649

    Another "regular" girl

    This one added me to her favorites list. Realized when I went through her pics I had matched on a "regular" dating site with her, and she had offered me a massage at a motel. Any experience if FS is available with this one? Clearly a pro.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06534...2-b6843f862997

    Norm!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape