Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingcr1  [View Original Post]
    She told me her normal charge is 500, but she would drop it 200 just for me. I passed, just not what I am looking for.
    Offered me a date at $200 but I'm not looking currently.

  2. #2647

    Too professional

    She told me her normal charge is 500, but she would drop it 200 just for me. I passed, just not what I am looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrows  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to tell these girls that if your calling card is the young schoolgirl look, getting a gigantic arm tattoo wrecks the entire image. Save it for the future, when you need to market the "road-worn MILF" look.

  3. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her also. Told me 400. I guess she didn't get many takers at 450. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e946...a-ea0933548653

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...vqrvvJd9Pvjxbo
    Someone needs to tell these girls that if your calling card is the young schoolgirl look, getting a gigantic arm tattoo wrecks the entire image. Save it for the future, when you need to market the "road-worn MILF" look.

  4. #2645

    Stopped responding

    Located this one through a different "regular" dating site. Set up a meet and greet, and she went dark they say of. Came across her on SA. Her account was new, so she probably joined just about the same time I started talking to her. She wanted 600 per meet.

    Anyone have better success?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ac3a...7-493281da04a5

    Norm!

  5. #2644

    Tinyyyy on SA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4ae4...f-2103446b9739

    Messaged with this one for a month or so. She contacted me direct one day asking to meet. Exchanged texts and we had brief discussion about arrangement, I told her I meet first to develop chemistry / discuss needs / goals, etc. She agreed. Took here 3+ hours from our time agreed for her to come over. I sent her uber, she eventually arrived. As soon as she got her I knew she was a hot mess. Had two large bags with her- her large oversized purse and a pillowsheet type bag. Presumed stuffed w / clothes. She had 4 layers of shirts and sweats on, it was 70 out. She was not dressed to impress. As soon as she arrived, she plopped on the couch and immediately went to the phone. She was on the phone the entire time. She paid no attention to me. Finally I just asked her if she wanted to go to my room to get more comfortable. She rolled her eyes and said yes. She was compliant as we got to know each other, but was essentially just 'there'. No initiative, no real interaction, no real connection or willingness to get to know in any form. So, I sent her on her way via uber. She started the text / call thing about 4 hours later in the early am hours asking is she could come back over cause she was out in the cold, when could I send her an uber, she wanted to get to know me more, she liked me, felt we connected, etc. This went on for 3 days. Clearly something is not right, and clearly not in line with her ad. She seems young and cute, but she is highly distracted and showed no real interest in any true sort of arrangement.

  6. #2643

    This one I believe I recognize

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Been trading some texts with this cutie from Rockville.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50fff...a-c6da0e104dab

    She finally said, 5 C's is the bottom line for ppm.

    I passed. For now.
    I'm pretty certain this lady has been around, perhaps on another profile. I remember her prominent nose, although I still think she is attractive. I think she has a history of gps, but I don't remember a name yet.

    Just adding this for informational purposes.

  7. #2642

    Haley

    I was texting with her also. Told me 400. I guess she didn't get many takers at 450. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e946...a-ea0933548653

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...vqrvvJd9Pvjxbo

  8. #2641

    Some numbers and other info from a crappy week on SA

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aba31...3-b3d2c55dffe8 Wants venmo or cash app, won't meet without it. Good luck.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c5d2a...0-6df31089f5d1 Wants 500. Good luck.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1633...7-bde9db864d61 Wants 350. Good luck.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e946...a-ea0933548653 Wants 450. Good luck.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99f6e...f-0cf3868e72f6 Hooters girl. Asked 250. Agreed to meet in a hotel bar at 7 the next night. Texted I was there at 6:45. She seemed surprised to learn this. Fuck her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/88ba5...4-38b6b6a8a1b4 No sex.

  9. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    I was setting up a meet, she's down to go straight to FC and is willing to show her I'd. But she mentioned she often tears during sex and that there are currently scabs down there from a john last week. I love her barely legal look but I also like my cock and that sounds like a nasty STD.
    At least she told you about the scabs. Still gross but saves you a bit of wasted time.

  10. #2639

    Ehh

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fecbe...5-b4c8ee0c3682

    18 y.o. HS senior in Perryville. (She said that she turned 18 last December, but she looks really young to me.) She said that she's DTF, and she wrote on her profile (before it was flagged and she had to edit it out) that if sex is involved, protection would be required. I don't do BBFS with every girl I meet, but I like having the option. Since there was no chance of it, I passed on her. We never discussed allowance. If you don't care about BBFS, see her and let us know how it goes.
    I was setting up a meet, she's down to go straight to FC and is willing to show her I'd. But she mentioned she often tears during sex and that there are currently scabs down there from a john last week. I love her barely legal look but I also like my cock and that sounds like a nasty STD.

  11. #2638

    Valentiana

    Been trading some texts with this cutie from Rockville.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50fff...a-c6da0e104dab

    She finally said, 5 C's is the bottom line for ppm.

    I passed. For now.

  12. #2637

    Re: Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Did you talk about donations?
    As I stated in my post (see bolded):

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fecbe...5-b4c8ee0c3682

    18 y.o. HS senior in Perryville. (She said that she turned 18 last December, but she looks really young to me.) She said that she's DTF, and she wrote on her profile (before it was flagged and she had to edit it out) that if sex is involved, protection would be required. I don't do BBFS with every girl I meet, but I like having the option. Since there was no chance of it, I passed on her. We never discussed allowance. If you don't care about BBFS, see her and let us know how it goes.

  13. #2636

    Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fecbe...5-b4c8ee0c3682

    18 y.o. HS senior in Perryville. (She said that she turned 18 last December, but she looks really young to me.) She said that she's DTF, and she wrote on her profile (before it was flagged and she had to edit it out) that if sex is involved, protection would be required. I don't do BBFS with every girl I meet, but I like having the option. Since there was no chance of it, I passed on her. We never discussed allowance. If you don't care about BBFS, see her and let us know how it goes.
    Did you talk about donations?

  14. #2635

    cutieos

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fecbe...5-b4c8ee0c3682

    18 y.o. HS senior in Perryville. (She said that she turned 18 last December, but she looks really young to me.) She said that she's DTF, and she wrote on her profile (before it was flagged and she had to edit it out) that if sex is involved, protection would be required. I don't do BBFS with every girl I meet, but I like having the option. Since there was no chance of it, I passed on her. We never discussed allowance. If you don't care about BBFS, see her and let us know how it goes.

  15. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Who knew Baltimore had porn "stars"? https://twitter.com/holliwoodxxx.
    Sweet! Now I can say I've creampied a pornstar!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape