Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,791 to 26,805 of 31138
-
05-11-19 00:23 #4348Banned Member

Posts: 188Mariana de Silva -Eros.
Mariana de Silva -Eros.
I dreamed I met Mariana de Silva for two hours at a nice 4 star hotel after easy scheduling with her booking agent. In my dream she was a 5' 7" Brazilian goddess with an amazing body. Not quite as tight & toned as her pictures (they've been touched up a little,) but she had fantastic bolt ons & probably the nicest Latin booty I've ever seen on her tanned body. In my dream she spoke good English & she was very sensual, unrushed, & wanted to ensure I had a great time. She's in the top 5 most beautiful providers I've seen in my dreams. She had a couple of small tattoos in inconspicuous places. LFK DFK CFS BBJ MSOG DATY Her rates are on her personal website & I think she was worth it. I left happy, but I sure didn't want to leave. She will be in the Queen City through Sunday.
https://www.meetmariana.com/rates
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9828745.htm
Play safe out there guys.
-
05-10-19 18:52 #4347Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Blonde, that's me
I was busy at the moment. I also have a friend you can see as well her name is Alyssa. I apologize but was having some issues at the time. I will promise you a better time and assure you I have my life back on track. I'm sorry you waited. And also Everyone has their on favorite people. No one person is going to like everyone every time. Whatever floats your boat. However I'm good at what I do.
Originally Posted by DrPleasure
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 15:37 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 291Cajun Katie
I've tried getting ahold of her for the past couple of days with no reply. She's had ads up, I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe she's got enough repeat business now, that she can pick and choose when she wants to work. Any insight is appreciated, shoot me a PM. Such a shame, she's a gem and we really clicked.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/753207398998
-
05-10-19 15:05 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 62Tiffany Tiegen
I have a dream setup with Tiffany next week. I saw good reviews in PrivateDelights that looked promising. Hope they are accurate.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 13:31 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 262Brandy Love
Hi guys. I can't find any reviews of this girl under Escorts here, but I think I remember a somewhat negative review of her somewhere in that past. If anyone can advise pro or con, please do so either here or with a PM if you prefer.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...20Love-133000/
Thanks,
SG.
-
05-10-19 11:32 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 50RE: Hoskins rd.
Which pictures are current the short dark hair ones or the long light colored hair?
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-10-19 08:40 #4342Regular Member

Posts: 21Cali Girl
Was in Charlotte for an overnight business trip earlier this week and lined up time for an out call with Cali Girl. Her communication was fantastic. She was up front about all of the details. She was super sweet and we shared some great conversation in between activities. I will definitely be giving her a call the next time I'm back in town. Hope you all continue to treat her well.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/362364863406
-
05-09-19 23:53 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 475Is there another link for this one?
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 23:22 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 475Preach! LOL.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 22:53 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 1653Lady G.
Agreed. Lady G is for real. Small spinner, highly skilled BBBJ. Good location near Billy Graham Cracker Barrel. Give her a try.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
05-09-19 21:30 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 142LOL, some wife's are fridged or get fridged as time goes on! That's why many of us are here in the first place!!
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 19:09 #4337Regular Member

Posts: 14Coming in town
I will be in the Queen City this weekend for a business trip. I would like to see a few providers! Give me some recommendations.
-
05-09-19 18:38 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 279Wrote about her last month. She went ghost protocol on me a couple times before I finally got to where she was. So she can be flaky. She was staying at a motel by Cracker Barrel on Queen City dr. Tbh I pulled up and was about to get off but something didn't feel right. It's not that she's LEO or anything, I could tell that much. It's just her tone and the people I heard on background when I talked to her led me to believe she wasn't going to be worth the coin. She sounded high / out of it and don't like it when I hear others laying around. Ended up just leaving and seeing one of my regulars that luckily became available. If you do follow thru let us know though. I want to know if my spidey senses are fine tuned and was right about bailing LOL.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 16:23 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 222Hoskins Rd.
I dreamt of this one a few days back. Her pics are accurate but done to give best filter. She is easy to get along with. Provides a good service. The price was right 80/ qv. BBBJ on the table no greek. The location is horrible and the house should be condemned. There may have been signs of demons but not sure.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/280339469691
-
05-09-19 16:10 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 222Big Booty Baby
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/274354022083










Reply With Quote





