Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3520
    Don't beat yourself up too much. I think we all have done it at one time or another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    My little head got the best of me. I was pretty envious of your grudge fuck with her. I wanted to try her for myself.

  2. #3519

    You warned us

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Tried telling you she's a pain in the ass to deal with.
    My little head got the best of me. I was pretty envious of your grudge fuck with her. I wanted to try her for myself.

  3. #3518

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetung610  [View Original Post]
    Usually when they say "text my cell" or prefer anything over cash it's a scam. Especially if it's a weird area code and they use periods over hyphens. If it's TGTBT it always is.
    That's correct. Any request for Western Union or payment in gift cards is a scam. Actually any request for money up front is a scam. Don't do it.

    GB40.

  4. #3517

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryVen1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783
    She is in Jacksonville fl that's a scam.

  5. #3516

    Told ya

    Tried telling you she's a pain in the ass to deal with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    I read your review this morning. But when I saw she was real I just had to meet her. She answered all texts in a timely manner until I got in the parking lot. Wasted my lunch break on her. I'm still going to try again if she ever gets closer to my work.

  6. #3515

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by WizKhalifa  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/119641774861
    Those pictures are not her. She's not an attractive but she's definitely worn down. She has serious demon issues.

  7. #3514
    Sounds like a SCAM to me. No way would I get a visa gift card and send it to her in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryVen1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any report on this girl? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783.

    She's asking me to get a Visa gift card and send her the number to verify in advance? Hmm.

  8. #3513

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryVen1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783
    Usually when they say "text my cell" or prefer anything over cash it's a scam. Especially if it's a weird area code and they use periods over hyphens. If it's TGTBT it always is.

  9. #3512

    I'm an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by Honda007  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet up today and got to hotel and blank. Nothing crickets wasted 30 min.
    I read your review this morning. But when I saw she was real I just had to meet her. She answered all texts in a timely manner until I got in the parking lot. Wasted my lunch break on her. I'm still going to try again if she ever gets closer to my work.

  10. #3511

    Intel?

    Anyone know anything about this girl?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783

  11. #3510

    Intel?

    Anyone have any report on this girl? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783.

    She's asking me to get a Visa gift card and send her the number to verify in advance? Hmm.

  12. #3509

    Any info on Ally?

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/119641774861

  13. #3508

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's the same girl. Have dreamed about several times. Works out of a house near there- kinda gross inside. Pics are real- amazing body, if you like young and right. Partial GFE. Definitely worth a hh visit. Splits time between there and Greensboro so can be hit or miss on contacting. I would see her more often if she wasn't so far away.
    Everything clt guy said is right on for sure. I will ad she has some problems in and out of jail I've seen the arrest report few times. The house is a total mess and does this on a table like a massage table when I was there last. Over all she is good just not the cleanest gal either I would say if she cleaned up and fixed herself would be pretty hot gal there is several at times work out of that place. I think in last two years I've seen 7 or 8 different ones.

  14. #3507

    Riley in Charlotte

    Riley texted me And confirmed that she will be in Charlotte Tuesday May 7th in the early evening through Saturday May 11th. Below is a link for her contact information.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-es...lanta-235290-2#erotic.

    Jimbo.

  15. #3506

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by MotowMichael426102
    Fuck yea! That is awesome.
    Tried to meet up today and got to hotel and blank. Nothing crickets wasted 30 min.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape