Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3544

    Hoskins Rd.

    I dreamt of this one a few days back. Her pics are accurate but done to give best filter. She is easy to get along with. Provides a good service. The price was right 80/ qv. BBBJ on the table no greek. The location is horrible and the house should be condemned. There may have been signs of demons but not sure.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/280339469691

  2. #3543

    Big Booty Baby

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/274354022083

  3. #3542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Asked for info on this lady and forgot to include the link. Anyone scheduled with her or seen any reviews? Looks like she is coming to Charlotte next week.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/427497309545
    She has some reviews on the Ohio board and they say she's real and 300 gift. I've sent a couple of emails to set up something but haven't heard anything back.

  4. #3541
    If the girl that answers the door looks anything like the girl in that ad she will cost you big money. I don't have any idea if her service will be worth the price but ladies that look that good cost a lot of money. If you have the coin then go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Asked for info on this lady and forgot to include the link. Anyone scheduled with her or seen any reviews? Looks like she is coming to Charlotte next week.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/427497309545

  5. #3540

    Tiffany Teigen (w / link)

    Asked for info on this lady and forgot to include the link. Anyone scheduled with her or seen any reviews? Looks like she is coming to Charlotte next week.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/427497309545

  6. #3539

    Lady

    Lady G is pretty well reviewed here. She is totally not my type. However, I wanted to see what all of the fuss is about. She looks worse than her pics and is super skinny, almost boyish figure. Her room reeked of weed. That said I blew my load in 3 minutes. Her skill superceded her looks. Take it for what it is.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/736846315922

  7. #3538

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -SCAM.

    Mongers,

    It's great to help each other out with intel, but please consider the following: One monger asked about Mandie (twice) and while the three replies were very helpful, none of the 5 posts mentioned the scammer's name. When the link goes dead on STG, there's no way to know who we're talking about with a dead link & no name or other identifiable info. Before I go on a dream, I search here & other places for intel before making my decision. If we can't read or identify about the girls we're talking about, we're doing ourselves a disservice. It's helpful to include the name or some other info in the body of your post for future reference.

    I usually don't look at STG, since most of them on there seem to do exactly that, play games, but her ad caught my eye. I did some research & BigBoy is correct, this is a scam. Same ad is running in Jacksonville, FL STG at the same time the ads are running on Charlotte STG. There are also ads in Seattle, WA. The names on those ads are Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -and if you look at the ad history, the pictures used are the same, despite name & phone number changes. Also, there are three reports over on the monkey I'd: 180838 that state she took the money & ran. I've included some pics to hopefully help the next guy from getting scammed.

    Play safe out there guys.
    She has her own YouTube page mandy mandymandy. She even has a vid on how to rip off USG members. She's is notorious in Jacksonville for being a scam artist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mandy 2.jpg‎   mandy.jpg‎   mandy 3.jpg‎   mandy1.jpg‎  

  8. #3537
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -SCAM

    Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -SCAM.

    Mongers,

    It's great to help each other out with intel, but please consider the following: One monger asked about Mandie (twice) and while the three replies were very helpful, none of the 5 posts mentioned the scammer's name. When the link goes dead on STG, there's no way to know who we're talking about with a dead link & no name or other identifiable info. Before I go on a dream, I search here & other places for intel before making my decision. If we can't read or identify about the girls we're talking about, we're doing ourselves a disservice. It's helpful to include the name or some other info in the body of your post for future reference.

    I usually don't look at STG, since most of them on there seem to do exactly that, play games, but her ad caught my eye. I did some research & BigBoy is correct, this is a scam. Same ad is running in Jacksonville, FL STG at the same time the ads are running on Charlotte STG. There are also ads in Seattle, WA. The names on those ads are Mandie Mandy Mis Rain Candie -and if you look at the ad history, the pictures used are the same, despite name & phone number changes. Also, there are three reports over on the monkey I'd: 180838 that state she took the money & ran. I've included some pics to hopefully help the next guy from getting scammed.

    Play safe out there guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryVen1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783

    Anyone have any report on this girl? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/874379625783.

    She's asking me to get a Visa gift card and send her the number to verify in advance? Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a SCAM to me. No way would I get a visa gift card and send it to her in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetung610  [View Original Post]
    Usually when they say "text my cell" or prefer anything over cash it's a scam. Especially if it's a weird area code and they use periods over hyphens. If it's TGTBT it always is.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy0417  [View Original Post]
    She is in Jacksonville fl that's a scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mandy-05.jpg‎   Mandy-12.jpg‎   Mandy-CLT.jpg‎   Mandy-Jax.jpg‎   Mandy-Jax-Rain.jpg‎  

    Mandy-Seattle.jpg‎  

  9. #3536
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188
    Anna Carolina – Eros.

    Mongers, this week I dreamed I met Anna. I'm pleased to report in my dream this native Colombian from Miami was a great visit. Easy setup through her TBF helper. She's just as beautiful in person as her photos, though I should mention she has a tasteful tattoo on her shoulder that doesn't show up in the pictures. Spanish is her native language so "English no so good," but we had a great h o you are together for tree fiddy. She said she's been here before & will be back in the future, but this tour ends after Friday according to her ad. LFK, DATY, CFS, CBJ, MSOG.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6444291.htm

    http://thebookingfriend.com/model-anna-carolina-33366

    Play safe out there guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anna-01.jpg‎   Anna-02.jpg‎   Anna-03.jpg‎  

  10. #3535

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodagee  [View Original Post]
    It is the girl in the pics but she's young and got bad signs of demons. Will lure you to her house but takes the money and won't do anything. Acts nervous and fakes a phone call that her boyfriend is there or says she won't do anything bc her kid is in the house. Stay away from this one.
    She got me the same way. Total fraud!!

  11. #3534

    Divorce

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    I always get a kick out of when they say in their ads "I'll do what your girlfriend / wife won't do. ".

    Dude, I've had some girlfriends that would make these girls blush--begging for greek, BB-everything, swallowing, threesomes, fisting, BDSM, DP, groups, public sex, dogging, gangbangs, you name it.

    If any of these THOTs think they can ever show me something a girlfriend of mine hasn't done, they are delusional and must live VERY sheltered lives.
    You must have never met a guy getting divorced from some cold **** that won't have sex at all, let alone porn level stuff.

  12. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/684394302756

    Hey, guys. Might be passing through the area soon and wanted to get any info on this girl. Anything helps. Thanks in advance.
    I always get a kick out of when they say in their ads "I'll do what your girlfriend / wife won't do. ".

    Dude, I've had some girlfriends that would make these girls blush--begging for greek, BB-everything, swallowing, threesomes, fisting, BDSM, DP, groups, public sex, dogging, gangbangs, you name it.

    If any of these THOTs think they can ever show me something a girlfriend of mine hasn't done, they are delusional and must live VERY sheltered lives.

  13. #3532

    Eros

    Posting a very positive review for Carter James from Eros.

    She is coming back Saturday and is in the area often. She has a great body and very down to earth. Very open minded and aims to please. All the acronyms except greek. If you have any fetishes let her know for sure.

    For Marissa Magnum YMMV.

    Marissa looks a lot better in person. Face pictures you see online have too much contrast, LOL. The puppies are big and nice and she is fun to play around with being petite and in shape. However, she is not full GFE (No fiv, BBBJ). I won't repeat considering the coins.

    Stay safe and in shape!

  14. #3531

    Misty rock hill, not worth it

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/741345115531

    Reached out to misty on short notice. Incall for 30 min for 80. Motel was kind of sketchy, and when I went inside she was skittish. Just wanted some head, but no BBBJ just CBJ. Said she didn't do anything bare, which is surprising because her ad she's covered in cum. Wanted head for the 30 but she kept stopping, and trying to do cfs, and then I went soft. This went on for a while and she kept trying for cfs when I was hard. Then she just stopped 12 minutes into the session and said it wasn't working out. Asked if I could get time for just qv then and said it wasn't walmart LOL. Would avoid.

  15. #3530

    Tiffany Teigen

    Anyone gotten anywhere with this provider? Screening process seems ridiculously stringent and she's not very friendly via text. Only negative review I found was that gravity had taken over the boobs and other body parts. It does appear that if the boob holder came off they'd wind up pretty near the waistline. Anyone??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape