Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,631 to 18,645 of 31843
-
05-09-19 06:31 #13213Senior Member

Posts: 511Gianna
I recently had a great dream with Gianna. I don't think this is the same one getting negative reviews because the girl I met was definitely the one in the photos, she was exotic and in great shape. I had a good time. She was in a decent lower-mid range hotel. Good conversation. Sexy body. Everything covered. She was very clean, professional and did not exhibit any red flags. Scheduling was easy, with just a bit of screening. I'd definitely see her again. Hit her up and use my name, so she will know I kept my word to her, LOL. No discounts or anything were promised in exchange for this review. She's just a nice girl and wanted to avoid any confusion on identity. Her EMID is 116155. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...shville-116155#erotic.
-
05-08-19 22:52 #13212Senior Member

Posts: 793Morning Star
Well worth it when it works, but the ghosting is a problem. I stated in my poston she was two hours late. I just sat there and got some paperwork out the way.
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:50 #13211Senior Member

Posts: 793Miss Ivy League
Be clean and be nice. You will be rewarded.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:48 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 793Ginna
Has extensive history of cash and dash, but may be providing some service now as she can't waddle away fast enough now.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:40 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 793Fake
Look at the ad posting history. The same ad is posted in a dozen cities across the nation for the same day. Learn to look at everything and you will be able to spot the fakes in two seconds.
Originally Posted by FaceSail
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:19 #13208Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw her tonight as well. Agreed, it's just smelly dead fish. Feeling so bad.
.
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 21:08 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 58Amber Hahn
Several of those pics are of porn star Amber Hahn. I'd say this is either a fake or a scam, or this chic is using pics of Amber Hahn that look similar to her.
Originally Posted by FaceSail
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 20:49 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 64What's with "fell asleep"
Cindy just told me the same thing after 1. 5 hours. Are these two the same girl? Is Morningstar prego?
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
Morningstar then said she is planning on leaving early. It seems like it's the same person, or at least they have similar "work" ethic.
-
05-08-19 20:40 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 71Ended up seeing her 2 hours after the originally scheduled time. Went asleep apparently. Asked me to get Dr. Pepper and some other sundries for which I declined and just got her the soda.
Smelly dead fish is what I would describe the session as. She did give me a discount but not enough to overcome a dead session.
Www4 has been nothing but helpful. It's always hit or miss with these UTRs and he has made that clear upfront.
Originally Posted by Dbronze
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 19:40 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 60Cool and super chill. She will make you feel comfortable and make sure you enjoy your time. She is my go to and is a genuine girl. What good you have read is spot on. If there is any bad- I don't believe it or something must have went wrong. Have fun and enjoy!
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 19:34 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 64UTR unsuccess
Similarly had Cindy and Morningstar string me along. (Or are they the same?
Originally Posted by RonWilliams
[View Original Post]
I appreciate www4's attempts to get these UTR ladies here, but they have to show up, rather than wasting all our time.
They look like the ladies many of us probably would want to meet, but it seems like they may also be having other issues.
The whole process has been sorta sketch, though.
-
05-08-19 18:31 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 428Claire?? Blonde hair, Beautiful face
I searched but can't find any reports on this one. Anyone sampled? Claire Taylor?
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/709546433545
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...g/014144934959
-
05-08-19 18:05 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 71Morning Star
Ghosted today. What a waste.
-
05-08-19 14:27 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 359Dreaming of Miss Ivy
I have read very good things about Miss Ivy, I am having a dream later in the week with her. Any advice other than what I am already reading?
PM is fine.
I'll post after dream but I am excited.
H32.
-
05-08-19 11:10 #13199Banned Member

Posts: 555She won't respond to me at all so I guess I'll consider myself lucky.
Originally Posted by QuinnEtj89
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





