Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13217

    Brooke Logan

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...xx_escorts.htm who has seen her at 700 hr she has been visiting Nashville often PM me the menu she is serving up.

  2. #13216

    Ms Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I have read very good things about Miss Ivy, I am having a dream later in the week with her. Any advice other than what I am already reading?

    PM is fine.

    I'll post after dream but I am excited.

    H32.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615  [View Original Post]
    Cool and super chill. She will make you feel comfortable and make sure you enjoy your time. She is my go to and is a genuine girl. What good you have read is spot on. If there is any bad- I don't believe it or something must have went wrong. Have fun and enjoy!
    I had mixed feelings after my experience with Ivy. At the time I had seen some reviews that left me wondering how a visit would turn out. One member reported the dream was covered FS, another said BBBJ was available, but both were positive. It took me two attempts to set up a visit, but rest of it was easy. Looks wise, she is fairly attractive, however, I think she is a few years older than advertised. We hit it off really well, we did some kissing which I don't normally do, I'm just very picky. It's fair to say that she liked me, she even complimented me on my looks while she had her arms around me. She offered BBBJ before we moved on to mish. I wanted to finish in doggy which she seemed a bit reluctant to do, or so it seemed. Once I was behind her, after a few thrusts, she went down flat on the bed, lazy dog position, which I'm not a big fan of. It was obvious she was not going to do doggy so after a few more thrusts, I pulled off the cover and let her finish me off in BJ. Cool chic, great attitude, but I didn't like the laying flat on the bed thing. I also noticed that she left her top or whatever it was wrapped around her stomach, to hide it I guess. No big deal, some women are not shapely there. Even though we got along great, the couple of negatives kept me from repeating.

  3. #13215

    Maybe

    Seems their a few that are around, that knows quality. About time. Great reviews on them.

    Thought Nashville had sunk to the gates of hell, with all the ghosting and cash and dash.

  4. #13214

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her some time back because I liked the pics. She was HUGE, much larger than the pics, but was the girl in the pics. I did not stay.
    Appreciate it!

  5. #13213

    Gianna

    I recently had a great dream with Gianna. I don't think this is the same one getting negative reviews because the girl I met was definitely the one in the photos, she was exotic and in great shape. I had a good time. She was in a decent lower-mid range hotel. Good conversation. Sexy body. Everything covered. She was very clean, professional and did not exhibit any red flags. Scheduling was easy, with just a bit of screening. I'd definitely see her again. Hit her up and use my name, so she will know I kept my word to her, LOL. No discounts or anything were promised in exchange for this review. She's just a nice girl and wanted to avoid any confusion on identity. Her EMID is 116155. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...shville-116155#erotic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new-orleans-female-escorts_636953_2564317-m.jpeg‎  

  6. #13212

    Morning Star

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted today. What a waste.
    Well worth it when it works, but the ghosting is a problem. I stated in my poston she was two hours late. I just sat there and got some paperwork out the way.

  7. #13211

    Miss Ivy League

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I have read very good things about Miss Ivy, I am having a dream later in the week with her. Any advice other than what I am already reading?

    PM is fine.

    I'll post after dream but I am excited.

    H32.
    Be clean and be nice. You will be rewarded.

  8. #13210

    Ginna

    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her some time back because I liked the pics. She was HUGE, much larger than the pics, but was the girl in the pics. I did not stay.
    Has extensive history of cash and dash, but may be providing some service now as she can't waddle away fast enough now.

  9. #13209

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceSail  [View Original Post]
    Look at the ad posting history. The same ad is posted in a dozen cities across the nation for the same day. Learn to look at everything and you will be able to spot the fakes in two seconds.

  10. #13208
    Saw her tonight as well. Agreed, it's just smelly dead fish. Feeling so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her 2 hours after the originally scheduled time. Went asleep apparently. Asked me to get Dr. Pepper and some other sundries for which I declined and just got her the soda.

    Smelly dead fish is what I would describe the session as. She did give me a discount but not enough to overcome a dead session.

    Www4 has been nothing but helpful. It's always hit or miss with these UTRs and he has made that clear upfront.
    .

  11. #13207

    Amber Hahn

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceSail  [View Original Post]
    Several of those pics are of porn star Amber Hahn. I'd say this is either a fake or a scam, or this chic is using pics of Amber Hahn that look similar to her.

  12. #13206

    What's with "fell asleep"

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her 2 hours after the originally scheduled time. Went asleep apparently. Asked me to get Dr. Pepper and some other sundries for which I declined and just got her the soda.

    Smelly dead fish is what I would describe the session as. She did give me a discount but not enough to overcome a dead session.

    Www4 has been nothing but helpful. It's always hit or miss with these UTRs and he has made that clear upfront.
    Cindy just told me the same thing after 1. 5 hours. Are these two the same girl? Is Morningstar prego?

    Morningstar then said she is planning on leaving early. It seems like it's the same person, or at least they have similar "work" ethic.

  13. #13205
    Ended up seeing her 2 hours after the originally scheduled time. Went asleep apparently. Asked me to get Dr. Pepper and some other sundries for which I declined and just got her the soda.

    Smelly dead fish is what I would describe the session as. She did give me a discount but not enough to overcome a dead session.

    Www4 has been nothing but helpful. It's always hit or miss with these UTRs and he has made that clear upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbronze  [View Original Post]
    Similarly had Cindy and Morningstar string me along. (Or are they the same?

    I appreciate www4's attempts to get these UTR ladies here, but they have to show up, rather than wasting all our time.

    They look like the ladies many of us probably would want to meet, but it seems like they may also be having other issues.

    The whole process has been sorta sketch, though.

  14. #13204
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I have read very good things about Miss Ivy, I am having a dream later in the week with her. Any advice other than what I am already reading?

    PM is fine.

    I'll post after dream but I am excited.

    H32.
    Cool and super chill. She will make you feel comfortable and make sure you enjoy your time. She is my go to and is a genuine girl. What good you have read is spot on. If there is any bad- I don't believe it or something must have went wrong. Have fun and enjoy!

  15. #13203

    UTR unsuccess

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted today. What a waste.
    Similarly had Cindy and Morningstar string me along. (Or are they the same?

    I appreciate www4's attempts to get these UTR ladies here, but they have to show up, rather than wasting all our time.

    They look like the ladies many of us probably would want to meet, but it seems like they may also be having other issues.

    The whole process has been sorta sketch, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape