Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 9197
-
05-10-19 17:59 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 1525The main part of the Fig stroll is about three miles.
Originally Posted by CIPSoGood
[View Original Post]
From the Lowe's near Charleston / Fremont intersection to Flamingo Rd / Boulder Highway is a little over 4 miles.
-
05-10-19 12:03 #5851Regular Member

Posts: 4SW meet in hotel on the Strip.
Hey guys,
Going to Vegas this weekend, always been big fan of SW, are they OK if you get there digits and then meet them later in a hotel on the strip.
The thing is that I drive a Chevrolet corvette convertible close to new, so might be to flashy to pick up SW in'.
Do you guys think that would be a problem?
-
05-10-19 00:46 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 1570I've had two encounters that I thought might go really bad. One was a dispute between a girl and her manager, the one I was with knew them both. The other was with some dudes pulling into the motel just as I was getting out of my car. Just two bad instances vs several good ones but it heightened my level of caution and awareness.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 05:04 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 2476Never had a problem with that.
I have never had a problem with that. Just park my car in the motel's parking lot and set the alarm. And I have a very nice car. Nobody has ever bothered it.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 20:01 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 1570Dude. Sam's town is on Flamingo and Boulder.
Originally Posted by CIPSoGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 19:59 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 1570I'm not concerned with the girl or the motel. It's the people that might be around the motel.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 15:34 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 527NEVER let a SW come back to your place dude. This ain't pretty woman!
Originally Posted by MNeiman
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 15:15 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 383Baltimore / BWI
I live in Maryland. You have to be more specific about what you are looking for. You guys have always been good to me. I will try to help you if I can. PM me if you have questions. Whatever you do, stay out of Laurel, MD. The cops are always doing stings there. It's close to BWI (airport).
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 10:00 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 364Baltimore
Fuck them. 15 years ago I lived aboard MCB Quantico. I'd cruise through Baltimore every once and a while. Back then I picked up a few around Pulaski Highway and Kresson. But that was then.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 01:38 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 2476That depends on the vibe
It depends on the vibe you get from the girl. I have used the motels they have suggested many times without a problem. There are some I prefer not to go to because they choose to hold your I'd while you use the room. We aren't talking high quality, but for a $25-$35 2 hour room they are more than satisfactory.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 23:24 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 1570Other cities
I'm heading to Baltimore tomorrow, hit up the Baltimore board yesterday asking for info and sent a couple of PM's to senior members. No replies at all. That sucks, we always help out of towners.
-
05-07-19 23:20 #5841Banned Member

Posts: 49You said Flamingo to Lowes so I thought you meant Flamingo Road.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 23:20 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 1570In the last couple of years I've stayed in Ontario and OC, tried Pomona and OC tracks, hit and miss, mostly miss. It's too bad because there are nice, reasonable hotels right near both of those tracks. Fig, however is consistent, day and night but at night it's off the hook.
Originally Posted by VegasCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 23:17 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 1570Not the safest part of town, the girls will try to get you to go to a motel, most of which are very shady and you do have to be careful and alert of your surroundings. The Carson area is nice and only a 10 minute drive on the freeway and the closest decent hotels you will find plus it's right off the freeway, there are decent hotels by USC but there is always a strong LE presence around there. You may have to pay a bit extra to have one come with you but is 30 - 40 bucks worth it for your safety? Hampton Inn in Carson is my go to spot, there are a couple of other hotels on the same street. I've usually travel Imperial Hwy to Slauson, haven't seen much beyond that stretch. College Girls. Never.
Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 23:04 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 1570Sam's Town to Lowes is 4. 3 miles.
Originally Posted by CIPSoGood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





