Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4048

    Disappointed?

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was drawn to her pics. Very hard to get a hold of.

    Finally met her and just couldn't go through with it. Had to bail. Very disappointed, but relieved too.
    Disappointed based on pics? Fake pics? What were you disappointed in?

  2. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    To begin with she says that she is in Indianapolis.
    Claims to be in Madison.

  3. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is legit? As in not a scam or LE. I'll give her a report but I'm so paranoid these seeing anyone new.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/884128313999
    To begin with she says that she is in Indianapolis.

  4. #4045

    Forbidden Fruit

    Does anyone know if this girl is legit? As in not a scam or LE. I'll give her a report but I'm so paranoid these seeing anyone new.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/884128313999

  5. #4044

    Young and beautiful- any info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looking nice but pics can be deceiving.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/068825927755

  6. #4043

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her 3-4 times. No response. I gave up. If you have better luck, let me know and I'll try again.
    I was drawn to her pics. Very hard to get a hold of.

    Finally met her and just couldn't go through with it. Had to bail. Very disappointed, but relieved too.

  7. #4042

    Good luck

    I've texted her 3-4 times. No response. I gave up. If you have better luck, let me know and I'll try again.

  8. #4041

    Thanks madcap

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcap88  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed a few times and every report has been said to avoid. They said she does not look as good as the pictures and has a noticeable stink.
    Thanks bud. You saved me a disappointment.

  9. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLurker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this provider?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/044883644523

    Messaged her when she first started, but never followed through. A few weeks ago I noticed she had a FB pic posted that gave her name etc. I messaged her to warn her as her FB was wide open with employer info and kids. Never recieved a response and the pic remained for some time.

    This latest pic has me saying a hard no. She looks very beat up (facial briuses?) and hands look like they have never been washed. My guess is she is pretty strung out.

    Just curious if anyone ever had anything to report?

    Why would you post those pics?
    Ick. Those pics are the epitome of a crack wh**re.

  10. #4039

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she lost 20 or 30 pounds. I saw her a year ago and she had gotten a little to round for me. Have you actually seen her recently and saying she didn't actually lose any weight?
    I haven't noticed any recent weight loss, and communication skills have only gotten worse. I finally just told her to stop calling me. I used to think she was pretty cool, but now I've soured on her.

  11. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    With Serenity she would ghost you or no show because she had half a dozen or more mongers waiting in line to see her. She would because she could. Now that she's gained a little to much weight that may no longer be the case. She's getting to be a big girl as of late.
    She told me that she lost 20 or 30 pounds. I saw her a year ago and she had gotten a little to round for me. Have you actually seen her recently and saying she didn't actually lose any weight?

  12. #4037

    Avoid

    She has been discussed a few times and every report has been said to avoid. They said she does not look as good as the pictures and has a noticeable stink.

  13. #4036

  14. #4035

    Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    If laceyy is out and about she'd probably be posting to get money. If she's not in county maybe a halfway house or something.
    Laceyy is still a guest of the county.

    Hope she is ok.

    Be Safe.

    GS.

  15. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    I've encountered female management before. It's always a bit of a surprise, but it does happen.

    I've never successfully met any of those 3, but I'd say Serenity is already plenty flaky. She holds my personal record for most no shows. Outlandish excuses too.
    With Serenity she would ghost you or no show because she had half a dozen or more mongers waiting in line to see her. She would because she could. Now that she's gained a little to much weight that may no longer be the case. She's getting to be a big girl as of late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape