Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 7898
-
05-09-19 09:45 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 289Offered me a date at $200 but I'm not looking currently.
Originally Posted by Missingcr1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 08:32 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 72Too professional
She told me her normal charge is 500, but she would drop it 200 just for me. I passed, just not what I am looking for.
Originally Posted by BrokenArrows
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 18:11 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 162Someone needs to tell these girls that if your calling card is the young schoolgirl look, getting a gigantic arm tattoo wrecks the entire image. Save it for the future, when you need to market the "road-worn MILF" look.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 17:37 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 226Stopped responding
Located this one through a different "regular" dating site. Set up a meet and greet, and she went dark they say of. Came across her on SA. Her account was new, so she probably joined just about the same time I started talking to her. She wanted 600 per meet.
Anyone have better success?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0ac3a...7-493281da04a5
Norm!
-
05-07-19 15:59 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 57Tinyyyy on SA
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4ae4...f-2103446b9739
Messaged with this one for a month or so. She contacted me direct one day asking to meet. Exchanged texts and we had brief discussion about arrangement, I told her I meet first to develop chemistry / discuss needs / goals, etc. She agreed. Took here 3+ hours from our time agreed for her to come over. I sent her uber, she eventually arrived. As soon as she got her I knew she was a hot mess. Had two large bags with her- her large oversized purse and a pillowsheet type bag. Presumed stuffed w / clothes. She had 4 layers of shirts and sweats on, it was 70 out. She was not dressed to impress. As soon as she arrived, she plopped on the couch and immediately went to the phone. She was on the phone the entire time. She paid no attention to me. Finally I just asked her if she wanted to go to my room to get more comfortable. She rolled her eyes and said yes. She was compliant as we got to know each other, but was essentially just 'there'. No initiative, no real interaction, no real connection or willingness to get to know in any form. So, I sent her on her way via uber. She started the text / call thing about 4 hours later in the early am hours asking is she could come back over cause she was out in the cold, when could I send her an uber, she wanted to get to know me more, she liked me, felt we connected, etc. This went on for 3 days. Clearly something is not right, and clearly not in line with her ad. She seems young and cute, but she is highly distracted and showed no real interest in any true sort of arrangement.
-
05-07-19 11:28 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 390This one I believe I recognize
I'm pretty certain this lady has been around, perhaps on another profile. I remember her prominent nose, although I still think she is attractive. I think she has a history of gps, but I don't remember a name yet.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
Just adding this for informational purposes.
-
05-07-19 11:13 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 236Haley
I was texting with her also. Told me 400. I guess she didn't get many takers at 450. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2e946...a-ea0933548653
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...vqrvvJd9Pvjxbo
-
05-06-19 22:55 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 390Some numbers and other info from a crappy week on SA
https://www.seeking.com/member/aba31...3-b3d2c55dffe8 Wants venmo or cash app, won't meet without it. Good luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c5d2a...0-6df31089f5d1 Wants 500. Good luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1633...7-bde9db864d61 Wants 350. Good luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2e946...a-ea0933548653 Wants 450. Good luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/99f6e...f-0cf3868e72f6 Hooters girl. Asked 250. Agreed to meet in a hotel bar at 7 the next night. Texted I was there at 6:45. She seemed surprised to learn this. Fuck her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/88ba5...4-38b6b6a8a1b4 No sex.
-
05-06-19 17:33 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 42At least she told you about the scabs. Still gross but saves you a bit of wasted time.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 17:04 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 502Ehh
I was setting up a meet, she's down to go straight to FC and is willing to show her I'd. But she mentioned she often tears during sex and that there are currently scabs down there from a john last week. I love her barely legal look but I also like my cock and that sounds like a nasty STD.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 14:49 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 236Valentiana
Been trading some texts with this cutie from Rockville.
https://www.seeking.com/member/50fff...a-c6da0e104dab
She finally said, 5 C's is the bottom line for ppm.
I passed. For now.
-
05-04-19 20:26 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Price?
As I stated in my post (see bolded):
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 19:20 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 416Price?
Did you talk about donations?
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 19:01 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 393cutieos
https://www.seeking.com/member/fecbe...5-b4c8ee0c3682
18 y.o. HS senior in Perryville. (She said that she turned 18 last December, but she looks really young to me.) She said that she's DTF, and she wrote on her profile (before it was flagged and she had to edit it out) that if sex is involved, protection would be required. I don't do BBFS with every girl I meet, but I like having the option. Since there was no chance of it, I passed on her. We never discussed allowance. If you don't care about BBFS, see her and let us know how it goes.
-
05-03-19 20:07 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 244Sweet! Now I can say I've creampied a pornstar!
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





