Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 8287
-
05-14-19 19:41 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 566It is Dark, her pussy is wet and she has clean up wipes.
Originally Posted by TegMan01
[View Original Post]
Who cares how hot he is.
-
05-09-19 00:03 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 286Damage for Draya / Camila Love
Here is what Draya quotes for rates on TNA:
Originally Posted by PainfulSeattle
[View Original Post]
Incall Rates 🌹.
HHR 250.
HR 350.
Outcall Rates 🌹.
HHR 300.
HR 400.
GFE.
HHR 450.
HR 500.
-
05-08-19 20:34 #1415Regular Member

Posts: 9What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 16:58 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 566Don't need to go in to the Club for Draya.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?416714-Camilalove
Barnie confirmed her services.
-
05-08-19 01:35 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 220In March I went there on a Friday- actually more like Saturday morning past midnight where I got this PD from a slender blond that said that she lives on the Gig Harbor side. Very friendly. Only charged 20 per dance. Got to roam a bit told her what I liked but can't really remember if she helped or not. I gave her my number and she left her name as Effy. Can't remember if that was her stage name or not. I sent her a text back basically saying how much I liked her company but she never responded. I guess I'm just a regular customer. I did get a pd from another dancer before her. Maybe Latina or mixed. She quoted 40 per dance. Nothing special except that I wasted 40 on a stupid dance.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 18:20 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 379Names
What are the name of the girls you saw there?
Originally Posted by TegMan01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 09:23 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 153Draya night time at Kittens
Draya, night shift Kittens. Went in about midnight.
BBBJ and BBFS in VIP.
-
05-07-19 02:15 #1410Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the reply. The way I look at it is if I'm paying for it weather at a club or a provider she better be better looking than what I can get on my own for free. Granted, some of the really hot ones don't put the effort in as much as the less attractive ones. I guess there is a fine line and it is different for every guy. I've found best bet when looking for it for free is try to find the hot ones that don't know how hot they are yet. But that is extremely rare these days with social media. Any relatively attractive female that posts pics on social media these days bombarded with.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
Compliments, and they instantly get GPS syndrome. If only I could go back in time to high school when social media was in its infancy, those were the days.
-
05-06-19 10:13 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 34Not
Not hot at all. You wouldn't even give her consideration when you walked in to the club. Popular because she fucks for cheap, and in the last few years will do it bareback. So she appeals to those types. Met her at original Ricks when she first came here from Mexico. She didn't even speak english. Got regular handies from her. Have not been with her in years. Much better options available, unless you're on a budget. Got to be in her mid 40's easily. Nice person.
Originally Posted by TegMan01
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 02:10 #1408Regular Member

Posts: 8Question.
What are some of the hot girls names that give extras at kittens and Pandora's? I like my strippers model hot, are any in that league? I've heard a lot about MONSE how hot is she?
-
05-05-19 22:31 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 371It's changed. Now it's $11 with drink before 7.
Originally Posted by Srvfan
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 16:00 #1406Regular Member

Posts: 13Question. Cover at Kittens
Haven't been in a while. Last I went there was no cover before 7. Has that changed?
-
05-05-19 04:16 #1405Regular Member

Posts: 8Dreamgirls fox's
Went there this evening around 6 pm had some rather hot girls. Got some good dances from a slender blonde with nice ass no extras but did not ask. Later another slender model type blonde sat down next to me wanting me to get a dance, said her spot was private and it would be worth my while. This could have meant anything, but unfortunately already spent my limit. Has anyone gotten extra mileage here? This is the highest.
Rated club in the area on TUSCL so just wondering if I should go back?
-
05-01-19 19:33 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 566Brah. You must be new. LOL.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
If you want the best easiest deal in town, go See Monse at Pandoras. She is there daytimes Thursday, Friday, Sat.
100 she will suck your dick raw.
200 she will fuck and suck you raw.
250 and she will give up the booty.
Ask her about take out. She knows what she is and don't have the drama like them other B's.
-
05-01-19 16:04 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 177Does anyone know who it is? She looks hot.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






