Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 553 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 8287
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by TegMan01  [View Original Post]
    What are some of the hot girls names that give extras at kittens and Pandora's? I like my strippers model hot, are any in that league? I've heard a lot about MONSE how hot is she?
    It is Dark, her pussy is wet and she has clean up wipes.

    Who cares how hot he is.

  2. #1416

    Damage for Draya / Camila Love

    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulSeattle  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Here is what Draya quotes for rates on TNA:

    Incall Rates 🌹.

    HHR 250.

    HR 350.

    Outcall Rates 🌹.

    HHR 300.

    HR 400.

    GFE.

    HHR 450.

    HR 500.

  3. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Draya, night shift Kittens. Went in about midnight.

    BBBJ and BBFS in VIP.
    What was the damage?

  4. #1414
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Draya, night shift Kittens. Went in about midnight.

    BBBJ and BBFS in VIP.
    Don't need to go in to the Club for Draya.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?416714-Camilalove

    Barnie confirmed her services.

  5. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    What are the name of the girls you saw there?
    In March I went there on a Friday- actually more like Saturday morning past midnight where I got this PD from a slender blond that said that she lives on the Gig Harbor side. Very friendly. Only charged 20 per dance. Got to roam a bit told her what I liked but can't really remember if she helped or not. I gave her my number and she left her name as Effy. Can't remember if that was her stage name or not. I sent her a text back basically saying how much I liked her company but she never responded. I guess I'm just a regular customer. I did get a pd from another dancer before her. Maybe Latina or mixed. She quoted 40 per dance. Nothing special except that I wasted 40 on a stupid dance.

  6. #1412

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by TegMan01  [View Original Post]
    Went there this evening around 6 pm had some rather hot girls. Got some good dances from a slender blonde with nice ass no extras but did not ask. Later another slender model type blonde sat down next to me wanting me to get a dance, said her spot was private and it would be worth my while. This could have meant anything, but unfortunately already spent my limit. Has anyone gotten extra mileage here? This is the highest.

    Rated club in the area on TUSCL so just wondering if I should go back?
    What are the name of the girls you saw there?

  7. #1411

    Draya night time at Kittens

    Draya, night shift Kittens. Went in about midnight.

    BBBJ and BBFS in VIP.

  8. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Not hot at all. You wouldn't even give her consideration when you walked in to the club. Popular because she fucks for cheap, and in the last few years will do it bareback. So she appeals to those types. Met her at original Ricks when she first came here from Mexico. She didn't even speak english. Got regular handies from her. Have not been with her in years. Much better options available, unless you're on a budget. Got to be in her mid 40's easily. Nice person.
    Thanks for the reply. The way I look at it is if I'm paying for it weather at a club or a provider she better be better looking than what I can get on my own for free. Granted, some of the really hot ones don't put the effort in as much as the less attractive ones. I guess there is a fine line and it is different for every guy. I've found best bet when looking for it for free is try to find the hot ones that don't know how hot they are yet. But that is extremely rare these days with social media. Any relatively attractive female that posts pics on social media these days bombarded with.

    Compliments, and they instantly get GPS syndrome. If only I could go back in time to high school when social media was in its infancy, those were the days.

  9. #1409

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by TegMan01  [View Original Post]
    What are some of the hot girls names that give extras at kittens and Pandora's? I like my strippers model hot, are any in that league? I've heard a lot about MONSE how hot is she?
    Not hot at all. You wouldn't even give her consideration when you walked in to the club. Popular because she fucks for cheap, and in the last few years will do it bareback. So she appeals to those types. Met her at original Ricks when she first came here from Mexico. She didn't even speak english. Got regular handies from her. Have not been with her in years. Much better options available, unless you're on a budget. Got to be in her mid 40's easily. Nice person.

  10. #1408

    Question.

    What are some of the hot girls names that give extras at kittens and Pandora's? I like my strippers model hot, are any in that league? I've heard a lot about MONSE how hot is she?

  11. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Srvfan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a while. Last I went there was no cover before 7. Has that changed?
    It's changed. Now it's $11 with drink before 7.

  12. #1406

    Question. Cover at Kittens

    Haven't been in a while. Last I went there was no cover before 7. Has that changed?

  13. #1405

    Dreamgirls fox's

    Went there this evening around 6 pm had some rather hot girls. Got some good dances from a slender blonde with nice ass no extras but did not ask. Later another slender model type blonde sat down next to me wanting me to get a dance, said her spot was private and it would be worth my while. This could have meant anything, but unfortunately already spent my limit. Has anyone gotten extra mileage here? This is the highest.

    Rated club in the area on TUSCL so just wondering if I should go back?

  14. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel!

    Questions: Did you partake in those activities with those girls, or were you just asking their menu? Most importantly, is that price per song, or how many songs, or until you finish?
    Brah. You must be new. LOL.

    If you want the best easiest deal in town, go See Monse at Pandoras. She is there daytimes Thursday, Friday, Sat.

    100 she will suck your dick raw.

    200 she will fuck and suck you raw.

    250 and she will give up the booty.

    Ask her about take out. She knows what she is and don't have the drama like them other B's.

  15. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    No it is not. That looks like Kittens dressing room tho. Not that I've ever been in there. Just seen other pics.
    Does anyone know who it is? She looks hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape