Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 492 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 7372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #907

    Maria at Hentai

    Hi guys. Maria is chilling here. We have found only positive posts here about her. We are having issues posting her on STG, so for now, if you want her new number pm me. She is petite, athletic, cute, playfully outgoing and pretty affordable. If you send your number or email, I can text a pic or two.

  2. #906
    In one of her photos, she has a bandage on her arm. Another member said that she was hiding IV injection sites. Any truth to that? I had set an incall up w / her, but shit hit the fan at work & I had to cancel, she was Really Pissed at me. I want to make it up to her b / c we planned a really good time. Then I saw that other guys post & now I'm hesitant.

    Thanks.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Met Sarah last night. Second time for me. First was a cardate. Cardate was good. Great spot. She smelled great. Oral skills were killer. I roamed. Tits are huge. Got very wet while I fingered her vag. She got into it. Last night she got a room. Easy to contact. Usual setup in Westside. Answered the door in a sexy little nothing outfit. Tits were busting out. Usual cop check. Drops to her knees and gets to work. Wow! Daty was very tasty. She gets juicy quick. Went to town mish to doggy back to mosh. She likes it rough boys. Pulled her ponytails. Spanked her ass. She let me choke her a bit too. Pulled out took off the bag and sprayed all over those huge tits and her cute little face. I will be seeing her again tonight. She posted on STG. 413-4404.

  3. #905

    Jenna: uses filter pics; not that attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Archived ad link: http://archive.is/gOKsN.

    Active (as of now) ad link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...p/083187978522.

    I saw an ad a few nights ago and contacted her about hanging out. She sent me some very nice verification pictures and promised me that she is real. I do not doubt that she is real but I am concerned that she might be running a rip-off operation. She's super cute and I like the pictures from her original ad (I attached them to the post), but I am hesitant to meet up with her. Anyhow, her new ad seems more like she is trying to lure or bait guys into meeting up with her. Something just feels wrong about this one.

    If anyone has already had a dream about Jenna, I'd love to know if it was a positive or negative experience. Until I know she is legit, I'm avoiding this one. Not willing to TOFTT for this one.
    Met her back in Oct 2018.

    It's her, but she used filtered pics and not that attractive. Initially chatted for a half hour, made plans, then she changed them and only wanted a car date. I hate car dates, so. . .

    Chatted the next day. We set up to meet at a bar in Agawam, then go back to my place. I'm waiting in the bar parking lot and I get a text. Plans changed, meet me at a different bar in Westfield in an hour.

    Get there, and she's 45 minutes later than the meet up time. She walks in with another woman and a guy. On a good note, these were just her friends and were very social.

    Unfortunately, she doesn't look anything like her pics and was very disappointed. I said see ya and left by myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190504-140953_Facebook.jpg‎  

  4. #904

    Sarah

    Met Sarah last night. Second time for me. First was a cardate. Cardate was good. Great spot. She smelled great. Oral skills were killer. I roamed. Tits are huge. Got very wet while I fingered her vag. She got into it. Last night she got a room. Easy to contact. Usual setup in Westside. Answered the door in a sexy little nothing outfit. Tits were busting out. Usual cop check. Drops to her knees and gets to work. Wow! Daty was very tasty. She gets juicy quick. Went to town mish to doggy back to mosh. She likes it rough boys. Pulled her ponytails. Spanked her ass. She let me choke her a bit too. Pulled out took off the bag and sprayed all over those huge tits and her cute little face. I will be seeing her again tonight. She posted on STG. 413-4404.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190503-061038_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #903

    Likely scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Archived ad link: http://archive.is/gOKsN.

    Active (as of now) ad link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...p/083187978522.

    I saw an ad a few nights ago and contacted her about hanging out. She sent me some very nice verification pictures and promised me that she is real. I do not doubt that she is real but I am concerned that she might be running a rip-off operation. She's super cute and I like the pictures from her original ad (I attached them to the post), but I am hesitant to meet up with her. Anyhow, her new ad seems more like she is trying to lure or bait guys into meeting up with her. Something just feels wrong about this one.

    If anyone has already had a dream about Jenna, I'd love to know if it was a positive or negative experience. Until I know she is legit, I'm avoiding this one. Not willing to TOFTT for this one.
    I've talked to her a few times reluctant to pull the trigger one time she was supposed to come to me but then said she had to go to the mall never responded to any messages or calls she mostly only wants to do outcalls the thing about that is some of the time she wants you to meet her at a bar I told her I don't do cars so she wants you to go to her house will each time she sent different addresses I know she has a boyfriend she puts that up there on her ads this sounds like a complete rip-off because these girls are out to make money but this girl doesn't get back to you. Be careful with this one.

  6. #902

    New Provider: Jenna

    Archived ad link: http://archive.is/gOKsN.

    Active (as of now) ad link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...p/083187978522.

    I saw an ad a few nights ago and contacted her about hanging out. She sent me some very nice verification pictures and promised me that she is real. I do not doubt that she is real but I am concerned that she might be running a rip-off operation. She's super cute and I like the pictures from her original ad (I attached them to the post), but I am hesitant to meet up with her. Anyhow, her new ad seems more like she is trying to lure or bait guys into meeting up with her. Something just feels wrong about this one.

    If anyone has already had a dream about Jenna, I'd love to know if it was a positive or negative experience. Until I know she is legit, I'm avoiding this one. Not willing to TOFTT for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6352.jpg‎   IMG_6353.jpg‎  

  7. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    True they speak a different language there.
    It's true.

  8. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I like Shootout's pricing formula. Why pay premium for street thugs? Sometimes a nice street girl will upgrade her status a little by finding some sucker to put them up so they can use cellar to do business in. If they're using, they never get a car. Many ask higher prices to support bf habit too. Motel fees drive up price but always check for hiding companion and put chain on door in those situations. I think its rare they have room alone. I came across a big black girl laying in tub at hotel meet a few weeks ago. The date and I left to my place and it turned out very well for the price. Never pay full amount up front. And make sure you know what you can and can't ask for. The ad can be misleading or false promises. I had a date a couple weeks ago that had deep throat offered, but she didn't do oral sex in any way. And this girl had some serious DSL I was looking forward to sampling. She wore some kind of head wrap instead of hairpiece. Needed makeup. Talked on phone. I ended up overpaying in that case. Be careful and don't hesitate to negotiate.
    And don't be shy to just walk away. The whole point of this is, you don't owe them anything till service provided. Just keep in mind, we're all people here, don't be an ass about negotiating.

  9. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    This ain't Amsterdam Bub.
    True they speak a different language there.

  10. #898

    Shootout formula

    I like Shootout's pricing formula. Why pay premium for street thugs? Sometimes a nice street girl will upgrade her status a little by finding some sucker to put them up so they can use cellar to do business in. If they're using, they never get a car. Many ask higher prices to support bf habit too. Motel fees drive up price but always check for hiding companion and put chain on door in those situations. I think its rare they have room alone. I came across a big black girl laying in tub at hotel meet a few weeks ago. The date and I left to my place and it turned out very well for the price. Never pay full amount up front. And make sure you know what you can and can't ask for. The ad can be misleading or false promises. I had a date a couple weeks ago that had deep throat offered, but she didn't do oral sex in any way. And this girl had some serious DSL I was looking forward to sampling. She wore some kind of head wrap instead of hairpiece. Needed makeup. Talked on phone. I ended up overpaying in that case. Be careful and don't hesitate to negotiate.

  11. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    While in amsterdam the prices for the girls were the same no matter the age or looks and they all got business.
    This ain't Amsterdam Bub.

  12. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I'm still relatively new to the game and started wondering what fair prices are for the providers. Its seems like most of these girls regardless of how they look and how enthusiastic they are, are charging the same sometimes ridiculous rates. Is it ok to make an offer? I've done this and had girls ask me my ethnicity, then respond with "I figured" when I tell them, as if to say other guys wouldn't try to talk them down. I personally think age, overall looks, whether they're drug free and obviously how entertaining they are are all factors, that should dictate rates.
    While in amsterdam the prices for the girls were the same no matter the age or looks and they all got business.

  13. #895

    Beyond Fugly.

    Link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/857511707493.

    This is what happens when what you _thought_ MIGHT be a dream turns into a vivid nightmare.

    After seeing this woman's body, I am severely traumatized. When she took off her clothes, I nearly cried out, "Dear God in heaven, someone please cover her up!" Her va-JJ looked like a creature you might see in a swamp. It was ghastly and horrid.

    I grabbed my phone, feigned a call from my SO and then fled from her home, never ever to return. Did I say never? OK, good. Never!

    She's probably been reviewed / disparaged on this forum before and sadly I missed it. The moral of the story is this: ask for confirmation photos (I failed to do that) and make sure you're thinking with the big head when you encounter Medusa or a Hydra at an incall visit.

  14. #894

    Natalia.

    Has anyone seen her lately or have her number?

  15. #893

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Except for the age in your criteria, every girl thinks she fares better in all other qualifies and deserves premium. I believe rates already incorporate age. 45 y MILF doesn't cost the same as 25 y girl.

    Only thing that dictates the rates is how much you want to pay. LOL. (kidding).
    I don't know if I agree with you there. There are late '40's women who weight 250+ lbs. That seem to be asking the same amounts as the 20 year olds who weight 120 lbs. (though, in fairness, the latter are few and far between these days).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape